October 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Skincare - Face - Banana Boat - Sensitive Skin SPF30 (Australian brand)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2008 12:56:00 AM More reviews by andreaqc

It doesn't irritate my skin. It has UVA and UVB protection. But it balls up when I apply on face and leaves white mark. Also, it is kind of oily. I'll only use it on legs to finish it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2003 6:07:00 AM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It leaves a white cast and is too greasy to wear under make up yet somehow dries out my skin. Sigh. I haven't found anything else that is as good, yet easily available in Australia. I will continue to wear it but hope for better.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 12:51:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is marketed for the face, but I found it a bit greasy and didn't absorb as well as other sunscreens I've tried. However, on the body, it's fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 12:01:00 AM More reviews by violet103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The Australian brand of Banana Boat has brought out a new range with 6% micro zinc oxide. The Kids one broke me out, but the Sensitive formula has been great. Unfortunately though there is still a noticeable white cast with it, not so much a problem with the first application but it is if re-applied several times during the day. All in all though it's pretty good.