Lancome Blush Pommette

4.3

on 11/28/2011 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is the creme de la creme of all cream blushers. I got mine more than 5 years ago, broke its lid and transferred it to an empty Mac blush container, has not dried even a little bit. When I wear it, my cheeks glow in pictures, looks wonderful. Too bad it is discontinued, hard to understand why they decided that.

on 2/14/2011 8:56:00 AM

I love this blush. I have used one container and opened my second container in Stain. This is the best blush for me to place on the apples of my cheek and give me the "healthy" look. I would purchase this again and I am bummed this has been discontinued ages ago because this was my HG blush.

on 1/21/2008 12:58:00 PM

I found my Fuschia in the back of my drawer and about fainted. This is...was the best cream blush ever. I say was cause Lancome discontinued it eons ago. Shame! This is very pigmented and blends like a dream. A light swipe with a blush brush over the cheeks and voila. Absolutely one of the best makeup products.

on 5/23/2007 3:09:00 AM

I was so bummed when this was stolen from my car on Xmas eve... I had the Fuchsia which is a LE color. It gave me the most natural flushed cheek color, even though in the pot it looks like bright fuchsia. It dries to powder finish and didn't budge throughout the day. If I had to pick between this and Stila Convertible, it would have to be Pommette hands down. But since it's gone, I guess I have to be satisfied with Stila Convertible...

on 12/6/2006 12:23:00 PM

I have two of these: one in Corail Paresse, the other in Exquisite. Corail Paresse was far too orange on my cool-toned PPP complexion, and I swapped it away immediately. Exquisite looks a terrifying dark dark pink in the pot, but applied lightly to a well-moisturized cheek, it imparts a lovely rosy flush. A very Snow-White look for pale girls. I find the texture of these blushes to be rather dry, which is why I specified above that you need a moist surface to properly blend them. These are discontinued, but you can get great deals on them on Ebay. I'd repurchase Exquisite, but there's plenty of product, and it only takes a little to get results, so I doubt I'll need to repurchase.

on 4/10/2006 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

This is a "posh" cream blush, extremely blendable and light as a feather. I do not wear blush often as I tend to have rosey cheeks, but when I find I am particularly pale I use Pommette cream blush in "Velour", a gorgeous burnt Sienna shade that is a perfect match for my medium complexion. It is pricey but it lasts a long time and the mirrored-pot it comes in is to die for! I may not repurchase because I am convinced that L'Oreal (Lancome's sister-company) probably makes a similar cream blush for less.

on 9/28/2005 11:48:00 AM

I have this in Exquisite and they couldn't have named it better. It's one of those blushes that looks scary at first, it is so vividly pink, but it goes on sheer, it's buildable and looks so natural. I think it is a limited edition though, which is bad. Fortunately their is lots of product and you use so little. HG!

on 9/10/2005 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Wow i had given up on lancome until i found this blush. I have Corail Paresse & got it at the lancome makeup outlet at a rock bottom price (3 for $15.00). I luv it, it looks creamy but isnt really. Goes on velvety soft and the color is lovely a peachy, coral. Im NC40, MMM. Dont know if this is LE, going to look for more of these luv it.

on 9/1/2005 3:12:00 AM

i have this in the 'corail paresse' shade, part of the french riviera collection, and it is the most beautiful coral peach-y colour. it's almost like a cream in the packaging, but goes on as a very soft and easily blendable colour. it's easy to build colour, and has relatively good staying power - i used it on top of chanel dpf, and it stayed on from when i left the house till i got back 8 hrs later... it retails for a fair amount in australia, but i got it from eBay (thank GOD for eBay!). the mirror is a bit small, but i hardly use the mirrors in compacts anyway...it's a really good product to complement the une femme coquette palette for eyes.

on 7/29/2005 7:21:00 PM

Used to have this in Tulle-beautiful soft plum/pink (Aplum Blush Subtil is similar) until I ran out.....then alas it was discontinued...Lancome seems to be releasing new ones in limited editions, but I've not seen a color to compare to my beloved Tulle yet....these are the best cream blushes that I had ever used-Lancome's Blush Focus was the supposed replacement, but those are horrible. dry, no pigment, ick. If you like any of the LE colors, go get them, this is HG stuff!

Popular Blush Products