Mary Kay Terme d'Isola Body Wash

3.0

on 1/13/2004 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty bottle and lovely lovely light and fresh scent. This is about the only bath wash that actually does moisturize my skin. I am so sad that they are choosing to discontinue this line of body care. !.------------------------ 2007 UPDATE: If I want to pay what MK wants for this I'd rather buy high end brands or even MAC and Urban Decay.---------------------------------------------UPDATE: I used to love mk products but found out a lot of interesting information on pinktruth.com regarding the products and company. Turns out they are a bunch of scam artists after all. So sad.

on 1/23/2003 11:05:00 AM

Packaged as a "Mediterranian" scent this stuff was very silky on me. A nice light scent that smells in my shower, but does not overpower the other lotions that I'll put on later - I love that this goes with anything! I did find it to foam up fine on my shower poof and was pleased with the light scent and very very smooth feel. Great plastic bottle and easy to use.

on 1/21/2003 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Okay not a great body wash. The smell isnt' the most wonderful or anything, it doesn't lather so great, but it does certainly soften skin. What I find this product used best for is as an alternative to shave gel. Most of the cheapy ones really dry out my already dry legs. This stuff makes my legs so incredibly soft and it leaves this great tingly sensation on them. And usually my legs are pretty sensitive to fragranced things but this did not give me razor burn at all. I was shocked.

Popular Gels/Soaps