Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

Love Dove have been using it for years, just love it
Skin is so soft this is not a Soap, its a beauty cream
for your face or body it does not suds up like soap,
its like a Cream

I find dove really nice to just wash your face and body and leave it moisturized and cleaned. I don't usually buy it, because it tends to get all goopy in your shower. You cant leave it in a soap dish without holes to strain the water otherwise it just breaks down the soap.

I tend to take this on holiday with me as its an all in one thing and I just ditch it after my holiday is finished. I use it as a face wash and body wash and it does a great job, smells nice and my skin doesn't have any issues with it.

I use the unscented one to wash my makeup brushes and beauty blenders. It works brilliant! One of the sales people told me this was just as effective as some of the "brush" cleasers and I have to agree. In fact, I can get my tools cleaner with the bar soap than those special cleaners. I tend to use shower gel on my body but I'm not opposed to using Dove and have used it in past. It's the only bar soap I would use on my body outside of one of the glycerin based bars.

I know Dove has a cult following but it doesn't do it for me. I find Dove to be too greasy, leaves a residue on my skin, and smells like old people. If left in the littlest puddle of water, will be left to a pile of gooey greasy goop. I find the scents unpleasant at best. Mineral oil doesn't do it for me. I'd rather bathe with Dial, and coat myself with flax seed oil after showering to moisturize.

This is an okay bar of soap. Pleasant and soft fragrance, but was not very moisturizing.
This also did not help with acne, but it does not claim to, so no point off for that.

Overall dried my skin out a bit, might try it again in the summer when my skin is not needing moisture. There are better soaps on the market though....

I used to use this for my face but I was breaking out like a pizza face and one day I switched to olay soap and within a week or so acne gone no lie...dove is a horrible soap the only thing good in dove products would be the hair comditoner but I wouldn't buy it...I dislike dove products but I know ppl that swear by them so to each his own but for me its a no.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Does not rinse clean. Skin won't feel clean.
Leaves an irritating residue, which leads to all-over itching and guaranteed vaginal yeast infection. The body wash is even harsher!

Love it! Creamy soft! The best soap that takes care of my super sensitive skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a really nice soap . It's not drying at all . I have tried pretty much all the scents that it comes in and I love them all . Other soaps leave my skin dry with a weird residue but not this one . This one leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh and lightly scented. It doesn't work on my face . I only use it in the shower to clean my body . It lathers very richly and creamy and has a great price tag what more can you ask

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I ve been using this soap a forever. As long as I Can remember. I am a 3rd Generation Dove user. My grandma(rest in peace...) always used the pink one :-) my mom uses the sensitive skin version, and I use either the pink one because it reminds me of my grandma or I use one of the newer scented ones....I love the winter versions and the pistachio cream, the Shea Butter version, they are all great.
This bar of soap is priced at a great value, it has excellent longetivity, and it doesn't dry out. In the 90s, they did an experiment where they left a bar of Dove and a bar of some other soap in the shower for a week. The regular bar of soap was cracked and dried out. The dove still looked normal.
It's a good bar of soap that's a classic, it's stood the test of time, and it's always been recommended for those who have sensitive skin. My little 22 yr old brother has used this since he was a little boy because he has super sensitive skin.... great soap!!!!! I will be using it forever!!! It kept my grandma young looking up until the day she passed on. I hope I ll stay young looking as she did as I age :-)