August 1, 2014 | 1779 users online

Lip Gloss - Bourjois - Effet 3D Lip Gloss - Beige Elastic 74

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Sweryn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Very natural looking gloss and one of the first ones I bought when I started wearing makeup. It was affordable at first, but now it is quite expensive, so I switched to a cheaper beige gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2011 4:42:00 AM More reviews by MouthFullerGlitter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

At first really loved this lipgloss. I bought this first in clear. I then bought it in the glitter pale pink and cosmic glitter bronze. After a while, the gloss seems to ooze out of the top making it quite messy. Another problem with this gloss is with the glitter versions. It is pretty to start but when the gloss has worn off, the glitter stays giving you dry glittery lips which is not very attractive.
I have put that i wouldnt buy this gloss again but that is dependant on the colour. I would not buy the ones containing glitter again, however i would buy the clear pinks again.

MouthFullerGlitter
xoxo

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by pupiq

That's a nice gloss.
It's fairly long lasting for a gloss, not overly sticky, has an amazing shine. However,it can't be given the highest marks because it can look a little bit frosty, the texture isn't the smoothest one and it has a faint but still detectable very artificial smell, that's what i hate the most!
Does not provide completely nude lip look, however tones down my pigmented lips a little, i use it alone quite often.
Worth to try actually, i just think the smell/taste could be improved.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2007 4:08:00 AM More reviews by SurferGirly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This shade looks like a metallic silver-y beige on me. It reminds me of a lipgloss that Twiggy would have worn in the 60's. It looks very mod on my pale complexion. The ligloss isn't sticky and smells really good. It is worth the money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2007 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Caty_23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have been looking for my HG nude lipgloss for ages, and thought I would give this a go after reading good reviews and knowing that it is my sister's favourite gloss. However, this has been a lesson in paying attention to skin tones for me when it comes to trying out new shades, as this is completely the wrong colour for me. What looks the perfect nude against my sister's mid-dark, almost olive-ish skin tone and dark hair, looks awful on my fair neutral-cool complexion with my blonde hair. It came out almost metallic on me, in a wierd brown shade that made my lips look dirty. It also didn't apply smoothly, which is strange as other Effet 3D glosses work well on me. Whilst I won't be re-purchasing this colour again, I will re-purchase/try other shades in this range. They last well, aren't too sticky, and have pretty and chic packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 9:52:00 PM More reviews by CuteA4

Just like mel2 i used to use these lipglosses a few years ago and had like 4 colors, and forgot why i stopped using them.. after trying chanel which fades away after 30 minutes, mac which is too sticky and benefit which i didnt like, i decided to buy this again. i got this in the first color i got it in i think its number 1 now the beige elastic.now i remember how much i liked the colors and how long they lasted. so now im going to buy all the colors i used to get before and not go back to any lipgloss, the more expensive brands dont even compare to these. this color is perfect for summer it looks so nice with a tan. ill never switch again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 8:03:00 PM More reviews by mel2

I used to use these lipglosses a few years ago and forgot how nice they are! I think the smell has changed in a good way as they used to smell quite strong but it's quite faint now.
I have this in a nude colour for a change as I always get pink lipglosses, and I like wearing it with bold eyeshadow such as dark green.
Goes on evenly and lasts a while and must be the unstickiest lipgloss I have used and is a good price too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2006 8:29:00 AM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gloss is a regular staple for me. It's more because of the color than anything else. It's a cool shimmery beige. The gloss is not sticky at all, and yet it still has good staying power(not great,good). The color goes on evenly, with great pigmentation, and gives the nude shimmer look that cool toned girls are looking for. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by marygloss

The perfect Nude beige ever !
Shiny but not in excess, creamy texture,nice smell and not-sticky at all.
For a natural lips look everyday. A must-have for pale brown lovers.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2006 10:30:00 AM More reviews by Ratrout

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is THE best lipgloss yet....the shade is perfect and it matches my lips and gives it this amazing shining effect...to everyone who didnt try it yet my advice is to rush to the nearest make up shop and get a testter of all the colors ( specially the nude one) cause they're something NOT to miss