Revlon Colorstay Eye Makeup Remover

1.3

on 10/20/2007 11:14:00 AM

Doesn't work very well.

I agree with everyone, i am going back to my Neutrogena eye make-up remover. This Revlon one, sucks !

on 4/19/2007 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I usually use liquid e/m remover and when I picked this up I didn't realize it was lotion. That being said, I don't know whose brilliant idea it was to make eye makeup remover in lotion form!Lotion does not belong IN your eyes! It burns like heck, its extremely difficult to remove any makeup including lipstick, and I don't like that you have to rinse your eyes off! Horrible, horrible product!

on 1/5/2007 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Terrible.
It burns, doesn't get the makeup off, & is messy. The only thing it's good for is fixing "oopsies" if you put a little bit on the end of a q-tip & removing stubborn lipsticks. But you can do that with any eye makeup remover. But since I already have this junk, that's what I use it for until it's gone.
Now that I think about it, I'm not a fan of most Revlon products. They consistently disappoint.

on 11/23/2006 7:27:00 PM

I am using Revlonís Colorstay Eye & Lip Makeup Remover for my lips only, just to remove extremely stubborn lipcolor and only till I have used up this bottomless 59 ml/2 fl oz bottle of it. Now excuse me for being a drama queen, but I just canít stand it for the eyes; it is way too thick and impossible to rinse off. In order to take this stuff off of your eyes, you have to get your hands on an industrial strength cleanser that can cut through the most heavy-duty grease or you have to rub and wipe over and over until your eyes and the delicate skin around them turn a very irritated red. Then you think youíre blind and any skin covered by that horribly thick gunky stuff feels like it can't breathe, even your fingers, and you desperately try to reach for something, anything to get rid of that thick, slimy coat of:

Water, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,
Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol, Quaternium-18
Hectorite, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3,
Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol,
Methylparaben, Propylparaben 13799
continued >>

on 10/28/2006 5:59:00 PM

I bought this product on the run...Had to have some eye make-up remover and this was quick. I agree with the others...This is absolutely the worst eye make-up remover I have ever tried...It is lotiony and hard to get on the cotton ball first and then getting the eye make-up off is a 6-7 cotton ball effort, finally, the sting and blurry eyes that follow is awful...Save your money...I am going back to my old friend Maybelline eye makeup remover...

on 5/28/2006 6:53:00 PM

This stung my eyes, but got the mascara off without leaving a black shadow. It was also good for removing heavy eye shadows.

on 2/20/2006 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can not explain how much I hate this product! The other eye m/u remover I had been using was liquid (consistency of water) and so I used it up fairly quickly. I thought maybe this one would be better because it's thicker. Nope! It takes FOREVER to get the eye makeup off and I end up going through about 6 cotton balls worth of it each time I take my eye m/u off. It burns something fierce and it made my eyes blurry for literally hours afterwards. Please do yourself a favor and don't make the same mistake I did!

on 1/31/2006 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This burned my eyelids when I applied it, and required quite a bit of rubbing. I also did not like how I had to rinse it off afterwards, and it gave me a foggy-eyed effect. It says it's supposed to be non-irritating, but don't believe the packaging!

on 1/9/2006 11:15:00 PM

I picked this up during a sale and it works OK for removing eye make up. It does NOT get all of my mascara off. Also, it gave me terrible milia bumps all over my eye lids and under my eyes. ick. I pitched it.