August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Concealers - Kesalan Patharan - Stick Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by PurpleSpider

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It was my favorite concealer...i had it in No.1 and No. 2. No. 1 is for highlihting purposes and No. 2 is for concealing. However, the kesalan patharan brand pulled out from my country and i am NOT able to find this concealer anymore!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by kopo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm GA LSF #4, RMK #102 & using KP #103. This is a cream to powder stick form concealor. It works great to hide little flaws on my face but not strong enough for my very dark eye circle days - probably need a paint! The colour choice is limited & more suitable for fair skin ladies. I'll go for Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer #4 for heavy coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2004 9:20:00 AM More reviews by marylaw2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a very good concealer but the colour selection is blah. Won't purchase again till it increase its shade selection.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2004 4:59:00 AM More reviews by gelc

well, the coverage is not enough. it came out fine lines. not so good at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2003 11:41:00 PM More reviews by belly

I have it in #103 which the SA says it works better for undereye circles for my LLL skin complexion. I just want to say, it works even better and half-priced of CDP's.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 9:29:00 AM More reviews by glenda

LOVE IT. It's now became my HG concealer. I have it in #2 and it suits Ipsa 102, RMK 102. It is in a stick form so it's very easy to apply. The coverage is just right, not too heavy nor sheer. Covers my acne marks, blemishes, and dark circle well and natural. Must Get!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by SumSum

I heard that cream=to=powder works the best. Yes it is a cream to powder concealor in very convenient stick form. It is not drying and not oily. There are 3 color to choose from, I use the second color whcih most of my friends are using as well.It covers well on my blemishes and dark rings.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2003 11:05:00 PM More reviews by jemay

I have tried about 10 concealers and i think this one gave the best results, very satisfying!! If u r looking for a good concealer for under eyes or blemishes, this one works well on both! Try it now