August 20, 2014 | 934 users online

Lipstick - The Body Shop - Lipstick in Sheer Blush (new line)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2007 11:26:00 AM More reviews by LisaGoh

I totally agree with Helen. It's a very nice sheer pinkish lipstick that gives my lips a nice sheen, without that "overly too much" look that some glosses give. However, since it is a sheer, lasting power isn't all that great, which is quite expected. But this is one I won't mind reapplying! And I love the sleek packaging too. That it closes with a "click", is all the better, so not to accidentally come undone in my bag. Price is also reasonable at RM30+ in Malaysia. The only reason I won't be repurchasing this, however, is because I fully intend to buy another in Sheer Peach - which I believe will suit me even better (for reference, I'm NC25) .. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2006 4:29:00 AM More reviews by misswillow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the feel of these new sheer lipsticks - nice and moisturising, with a bit of slip. This is quite a pretty colour - a warm peachy-brown colour, with very little or no pink on my lips. I just wish it had a tad more pink in it. But for days when my lips need a subtle bit of colour and a bit of warmth, this is good. For reference, I'm Stila 20 watts with green eyes and dark auburn hair.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2003 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the other reviewers below, I also got a sample when this first came out. Blush is way too orange for my slightly cooler skintone. The formula itself is too slippery, and wouldn't last more than 10 min. on. So, I won't be trying any more shades.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by AliceinWonderland

I am not into this shade. I also tried it when it first came out, and I disliked the colour, which went orange on my lips. I got the Clover Pink instead. A soft brownish Pink. I am less than happy with the formulation of these. They are supposed to boast a new ingredient called "Marula- Nut Oil" that is supposed to moisturize the lips. Body Shop is supposed to have been the first company to use this ingredient in all their new products. I have to suggest that they go back to the drawing board because the foundation and lipstick I bought ball up. Weird.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got a sample of this when TBS revamped their line of make up a few months ago. It's a sheer pinky-peachy-brown, your lips but better color with just a touch of opalescence that just looks likes healthy shiny lips rather than shimmer. Great slip so it feels wonderful going on. I really like this formula and will go ahead & purchase it.