December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lip Liners - MAC - Cork lip pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 5/6/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Kb777

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I used to wear this color a few years back and still keep one around to help deepen or change the color of a really bright lipstick that seemed like a good idea in the store! I could also see this being a great neutral on darker skin. However, on lighter skin, I think it's limiting. It has a tendency to look a little dated (like a bad brown lip color worn in the 90's).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh my goodness. This lip pencil is astounding. It's so smooth and creamy, that it takes no effort to go on the lips, but better yet, you use up SO LITTLE with each application that this will last forever! I couldn't live without this pencil, no way. I wear it with Viva Glam V l/s and l/g

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Show2667

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Loooooove this lip liner!!!! Makes unwearable lip colors wearable. Very creamy texture goes on smoothly compared to some other brands I've tried. Will definitely be repurchasing!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used Cork for years as my go-to lip liner. It's a good product and got my through college. I used it to define my lips and tried to use it as a nude liner. However, it's too dark for me to use as a liner for nudes, only browns and I don't wear brown lipstick. Finally, about a year ago I found the perfect nude liner for me, MAC Striptease, and I haven't gone back to Cork. I'll keep Cork in my collection in the event I decided to get into brown lipsticks, until then it won't get much use.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/8/2012 4:14:00 PM More reviews by mya2403

Adore cork I use this nearly daily.
Perfect under nudes such as cherish and half and half.
I am on my 5th one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my standard lipliner. It is very neutral on me, and disappears under pretty much all lipstick or gloss colours. I apply it with a light hand, and it really lasts throughout the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Being a woc, i must say i hate this pencil on me, i still find it to dark, dont let me get started on chestnut which makes me feel like i have vampire lips. I gave it a two bc the only lipstick that make it looks somewhat usable is my viva glam v which i love to death, love that lippie but anywhoo! if it wasn't for that i would NOT be using it instead i go with more of a natural subtle lip liner like hodgepodge which i love.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Jeffers38

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this recently after reading the rave reviews here and much as I wanted to love it......I just couldn't understand the hype. On my dark skin the liner looked 'off' - like a light brownish/orangey colour. I much prefer Chestnut. As a liner it was ...OK. I tried it with Mac's Fresh Brew (recommended application for WOC) and although I liked Fresh Brew the Cork is a miss on this occasion

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 1:16:00 PM More reviews by ShawP

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently purchased Cork and am really enjoying it. I don't know if anyone else has found it difficult to lighten up with the lipliner, but it has been mildly challenging because of many DDD's forever obsession with MAC Chestnut. Nevertheless, Cork is very pretty because of its lighter tone! It is a light brown that looks great with beige -toned and pink-toned lippies because when smudged into the lip color or gloss, lips look so moist and kissable with the combo minus the dark ring on the lip line. Perfect for dark-skinned ladies who want to create a more natural, defined, pretty look minus the dark line around the lips.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 6:55:00 AM More reviews by thandiepixie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cork lipliner by Mac is my absolute favorite lipliner for a nude lip. It is perfection. It gives me the perfect light brown/bronzy base for my nude lipglosses. With this liner, I always look well put together and it is a staple in my make-up purse. Gone forever is the dark lipliner look. Welcome single all-over lipcolor,