OPI Nail Smoother

on 7/5/2009 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this file. I use it to remove sharp edges and to finish of the free edge. Staple product. Definately worth the slightly higher price here in Germany.

on 3/1/2009 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Best money I have ever spent for my nails, its a must have file to use without overflying your nails.

on 9/21/2007 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I use it whenever I see my nails have too many deep ridges that I don't think could easily be covered up by a ridge filler. I'm not sure about the rest of you who have this, but I wash mine occassionally when it has become too dusty. Hang it dry outside under the sun and it's as good as new. Love it.

on 10/29/2006 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pricier but worth it. The best nail buffer I've ever used. Not very rough and you cannot get ridges. Not very shiny though (which is for without nail color). This buffer intend to use prior nail color (as well as base and top coats). I've this buffer almost two years and still useable. My co-worker spoiled me with OPI products for my BD :) I'll purchase again when I need a new one and only OPI for my nails.

on 1/4/2003 3:07:00 PM

This is a new product from OPI, a ver fine grit double sided nail buffer sponge. Much superior to the cheap nail buffers you'll find out there for less. Smoothed out my nails in a few strokes without making them look scratched up. A great salon quality treat you can have at home.

Top Rated Nail Tools