October 31, 2014 | 1625 users online

Fragrances - Estee Lauder - Tuscany Per Donna

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Pseudonormic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This has to be my top 3 perfumes. Its sensual, sweet, woody, flirty, mysterious all at once.
It lasts a long time and I love smelling it on me. I got my first bottle at 17 from my dad when he came back from an overseas trip and somewhere in the next 17 years, I stopped using this and completely forgot about it.
Now that I found it again, I purchased this online from an Australian retailer. I am so lucky to have found this again.
It seems it is no longer made by Aramis but by Estee Lauder. No biggie, it smells the same so girls, don't worry. There is no difference.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by aceybabe

I have a huge affection for Estée Lauder fragrances. My first perfume ever was Beautiful and my Grandmother wore Youth Dew. But TPD is undoubtably the best. I first wore this in the mid 90's and loved it so much. I was ecstatic to find it again recently online. Why did they take this little beauty away? The mind boggles! Anyway, for me this perfume has it all. I keep it for special occasions and tend to wear it more in winter because it has a soft spiciness and warmth to it. My everyday scent is Senuous Nude so as much as I try and step away from the Estée Lauder counter I just can't! They just suit me and they are so beautiful and elegant (mostly). TPD is no exception. I'm writing this so they will never consider the unthinkable and discontinue the most perfect fragrance around. Ps..my boyfriend loves them both. He practically drinks them in. What more could you want? :) x
EDIT: I have gone so off this perfume! It's weird because I so loved it :( It just smells like the 80's to me now. I have given it away. I also left my boyfriend who loved it...so many that's why. Emotional connection to smell thing. So long Tuscany..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sandynorman

This is my absolutely favorite and has been my signature fragrance for close to thirty years (since my mom gave me the first bottle as a present). I haven't found any perfume in all these years that comes even close to it. It misses the musk that most woody perfumes seem to have and which I don't like, develops into a very warm nice full-bodied fragrance on my skin. I even love to smell the scarf the next day after wearing it. I've been buying it on ebay for years now as I also thought it was discontinued. In fact, it appears to be available from esteelauder.com in the US and is only discontinued in Europe. I wish Estee Lauder would change that and make it available in Europe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by beaglebaileysmom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bob Mackie, except weaker and 3 times more expensive. Sticking to the Mackie...a total no-brainer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by MagsWallace

This is one of the most beautiful perfumes ever made, I am gutted it is now discontinued, You can still pick it up on ebay from time to time, I was lucky to get a 100ml bottle, and I have now bought another 50ml bottle as I never want to run out, This is an evening scent which is exotic spicy and musky, I dont like light floral scents, whenever I wear this my husband comments right away, he loves it. I just wish Aramis would decide to bring this back!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 3:14:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a nice, strong, evening scent with good lasting power. The top notes are made of rose, citrus and Mediterranean herbs. In the heart of the composition there are jasmine, carnation, honeysuckle and peony. Sandalwood, amber and vanilla are in the base.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 3:45:00 PM More reviews by DaniG

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of two heavier scents I wear. The other is Lou Lou. I get LOADS of compliments when I wear this scent. It is however now rather hard to come by. I lived over seas years ago and purchased the body cream, which was in a short, round, tapered frosted glass container. The package was gorgeous, and it went on like silk. The smell was HEAVENLY. Not quite as heavy as the perfume. No need for layering because it is heady enough on its own. If they EVER brought back the body cream I would purchase THREE of them. The smell is spicy, a little sweet, very exotic, sexy, and sensual. Gee, can ya tell I LOVE this perfume?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Sxyska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used to wear this 10 yrs ago back in high school. Loved it then and still do. I'm probably the only one of my friends who has it (seems that it's not too popular) but that's okay with me. Though a few sprays last nearly all day, I find myself going through the bottle pretty quickly. I worry that it will be difficult to replenish my supply since this perfume is getting more difficult to find.

It is a bit floral with a sweet and spicy notes. I'm not into spice, but this one is subtle. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Perfumefan

It's a shame this lovely scent is getting harder and harder to find. On me it's a warm ambery floral with a hint of spice. Good sillage and lasting power. I prefer the EDP over the extrait, which is too rich for my liking. Not an office scent IMO, but fabulous for an evening out.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2008 12:04:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a small bottle of this on Ebay, so maybe it's old or something. . . anyway, this fragrance hates me, and the feeling is mutual.

On my skin, there's an unpleasant whiff of urinal cake. This, um, complication, of course, leads to one giant no. Never again. Not on your life. Here's your one way ticket to my trash can.

Farewell, Tuscany per donna.