Victoria's Secret Warm Embrace Hand & Body Cream

4.5

on 10/10/2004 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I work at VS (on the verge of quiting as I type this... worst place to work ever...) and I picked this up because we had discontinued items available for our weekend sale. well, I can see why this was discontinued. I bought it because I thought it would smell better on my skin, like vanilla like all the MUA reviews suggest. I smell almond in the tube, but on my skin it smells like suntan lotion or sunscreen. I smell no vanilla what so ever. I know it's supposed to, but I just can't smell it. I think vanilla lace is 100 x better *ducks*. I don't see how this scent could be "sexy" unless you get turned on by beaches or suntanning.... but whatever floats your boat. I gave it 2 lippies, because it doesn't smell very good, but it isn't as nauseating as my manager says it is. maybe I would buy again just to bother her (she really hates this scent).

on 1/20/2004 1:37:00 PM

I have died and gone to heaven!!! Hoarding the stuff! loke this even better than TBS Vanille and L'Ocitanes!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

If Vanilla Lace and Warm Embrace got into a fight, Vanilla Lace would die a miserable and despicable, painful death. Warm Embrace is delicious - A *true* vanilla with slight coconut undertones. This is hands down my favorite vanilla fragrance! The lasting power of VS's body creams is amazing and imho, unbeatable :D continued >>

on 1/25/2003 6:49:00 PM

I love the hand and body cream in this fragrance - reminds me so much of SoftSoap's Milk and Honey fragranced shower gel. The hand and body cream is very thick and luxurious - settles down into my dry, parched skin and makes my skin feel so silky smooth! I prefer this to the body lotion in the same line which I found to be too thin in consistency and not as fragranced. After the holidays this was found in the discontinued bin at 3/$11.99 at the one store I frequent - will definitely stock up on this before they are all gone!

on 12/30/2002 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

VS Lotions are the best. They are more moisturizing than BBW lotions and they leave my skin hydrated even on the coldest winter days.

on 12/30/2002 7:30:00 PM

I must say, I love this more than the body lotion. This is rich, thick and lasts all day. The scent is great, a soft, fresh vanilla. I use this *all over*, especially my hands and even after a few washings, the scent is still there. Extremely emollient, I definitely buying this again!