August 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Blush - Agnes B. - sweety blush

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2007 1:54:00 PM More reviews by hounddog1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the way packaging is very small and see through. This also does not feel drying on skin and lasts on pretty well too. I received mine in a swap and the color name has worn off so I cant know what color it is. Color is dusty plum shade and it has frost which is a problem for me. I dont like the frosty look on my cheeks also the shade seems bit too muddy on me. I am very fair skinned with cool undertones and this color shows up well on me. I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This is my best blush so far. Generally I have a problem with pink blushes, as they tend to be either to light or dark for me. I have sweety blush in Rose Gourmand and the color is perfect.

The compact is small but cute, and the product lasts a good long time. I'll definitely buy it again, especially since the CCB-Paris stuff is on sale so frequently.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2004 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alizzabeth

Color Praline, item # 315606, cute packaging, great staying power, and great color. I love Agnes B products!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by yoshipeach

I bought this little blush in copper pink. Boy is it little. But, the good thing about that is that it is great for stashing in a purse or makeup bag for touch-ups. The color itself is very pretty. It's intense, so a light hand is needed when applying, or it's also good for contouring cheekbones. It has decent staying power. I would repurchase it, and maybe I will try the color praline next.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2004 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Dina20

I have this in Praline and I really like how it warms up my complexion. Comes in a cute little compact and goes on well. Decent blush, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Paniscus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice blush, small quantity. Frequently CCB-Paris products are on sale for 50% off so snag it then.
I have the color "Praline", a luminous (shimmery), cool brown. Quality is nice, pigment is good, texture is silky. A good deal at half off.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2003 12:33:00 PM More reviews by kimi1964

As far as blushes go, I really like this product. The packaging is sleek, not cumbersome. The product glides smoothly over my skin and lasts a decent time (I have oily cheeks). I will probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2003 5:41:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this blush in '222rose loukoum' and because the apllicator is already on the powder,you just gotta press it lightly to your cheeks,the result is fantastic!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 12:25:00 AM More reviews by goldee

i bought this in strawberry and found that it is very similar to shu uemura's red, but a lot less expensive