July 24, 2014 | 1023 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Shiseido - The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

HG eye makeup remover. I used Lancome's Bifacil and it was too oily for me and I was thinking that I would like that, no, but this was perfect. Less oily. Shiseidos is also a bi phase and you must shake before use. It has a nozzle at the top plus the bottle is squeezable all for precise usage control unlike Biphase when I had to shake it out. It's less scented, colorless, and works really well at getting everything off fast. NO MORE EYE BURN! This is gentler. I like to play up my eyes so there I pack the most makeup up on. Somedays I go for the Arabian style eyemakeup which takes LOADS of eyeliner. No worries with this. Its says its also for lips, so if your wearing bright or dark lipstick and want it off, this would be perfect. I can only complain about the high price for this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For a while now I have been using Neutrogena's liquid eye makeup remover and just wanted to try something else. I decided to get this on a whim. It is one of those makeup removers where you have to shake it up to mix up the products inside.
I found it to do an okay job of removing my makeup. I just don't like how it leaves a really greasy residue that I hate and there will even be particles of my mascara left in my lashes after I remove my makeup. That never happens with the Neutrogena eye makeup remover and I feel that one does a way better job too.
Once I finish this one up then I don't plan on re-buying. Plus Neutrogena is a drug store brand and it does a great job for a few dollars. I would recommend that one of this Shiseido eye makeup remover.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 11:36:00 PM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this at Winners for either 15 or 17 CDN, I can't remember which. Anyways, this products was my first experience with Shiseido. I like that it comes in a squeezable bottle and that it easily removes all traces of my eyemakeup, but I would prefer if it was equally as strong and moisturizing but just felt less greasy. I would not buy again because I am always on the look out for the next best thing, but this overall was a good buy, I just can't stand feeling greasy in my eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 9:10:00 AM More reviews by sanckensmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a slew of eye make up removers, from Lancome's Bi-facial, to Milani (had to order from MIlanis website) to Sonia K....and have tried al the DS varieties. I stumbled upon this remover at TJ Maxx, and have fallen in love with it. It cost $14.99, so it is extremely expensive imho for an eye make remover, but it is awesome...removes ever trace of WP mascara and WP eyeliner, that even my MAC cleanse off oil cannot do! I have since bought a second bottle and would have cleaned out the stock, but this is all they had. If you struggle with removing stuburm WP makeup, be on the lookout for this at TJMaxx, it is worth it's weight in gold, plus, it doesn't burn, is not greasy, does not blur eyes, and it is in a squess bottle, so no messy spills!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 3:51:00 AM More reviews by anjellee

I actually have the sample sized version of it, and I love it soo much
Its gentle on my eye area and face, removes my waterproof mascara easily and it just works amazingly well
I am going to save up for the full sized if this is the only makeup remover I like!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

After using a DS product which burned and felt drying to the eye area, this was quite the welcome change!

This was the small bottle in gwp, which puzzled me at the dispensing, but you just shake it onto the cotton swipe. You can't squeeze the bottle for dispensing, so anywhoooo. I gave this packaging category a 4 for that.

The product? It's gentle. It's moisturizing. It's non-stinging and non-blinding! After a few moments on the eye lid, it efficiently removed all traces of eye makeup easily. You didn't have to rub and rub. Best of all, the eye lid didn't feel tight & dry.

I would give it an A.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by pquiles

I tried to like this but simply couldn't. It was significantly less effective than Neutrogena and I had to really scrub to get my non waterproof eye makeup off. I eventually had to use the Netrogena to clean off what this failed to. I am going to return.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by AM9090

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

All of the skincare products I use are by Shiseido. For skincare (and makeup) Shiseido is absolutely the best. However, for me, this eye/lip remover product is not great - unless I scrub very hard there is always a residue of mascara left on my eyes. I had been using Estee Lauder's Gentle Eye Makeup Remover - which I found just Ok. I swapped to the Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip and was a little dismayed to find that it's just not that effective (and I don't wear waterproof mascara). I know that there are many positive reviews for this product, which is great, but when I started using the Estee Lauder eye make remover again - it seemed amazingly effective in comparison! Actually, I think Gatineau's Floracil is better than either of the above...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by MeganHan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only eye makeup remover that I have ever had success with. I have only tried a few (Bliss, Clinique) but I didn't care to test out a million eyemake up removers when I knew the Shiseido one worked well. It is an oil based remover, feels moisturizing after it takes off my eyemake up, is very gentle and doesn't burn the eye area. The price is fair for a higher end makeup remover, $26, and a little bit goes a long way. I don't use it every night because I don't always wear heavy eye makeup so my cleanser often times takes most of it off.. but I have had this same bottle for about 6 months and I still have about 80% of the product left.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I mostly use this remover to take off my stubborn Japanese mascara and it's usually able to melt off all my eye-makeup in a few seconds. It doesn't irritate my eyes, affect my contacts, nor blur my vision. I've gotten several 1 oz samples and am sad to see how quickly it goes with everyday use. I don't know how I'd feel about buying it retail and using it up so quickly.