October 25, 2014 | 945 users online

Makeup Brushes - Kevyn Aucoin - Small Eye shadow/Eyebrow Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by ekym

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this eye shadow brush to smudge the eyeliner and apply shadow close to the eye. As always, Kevyn Aucoinís brushes are the best. This one is easy to handle and makeup placement is precise. No complaints. These brushes last forever as long as you take good care of them, so they are worth the investment. If I ever needed to, I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2009 5:44:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Kevyn Aucoin brushes are definitely my HG... for e/s brushes at least. This brush is probably a little big for eyebrow use, but I love it for applying color in my crease. It's soft without being *too* soft or stiff. I use this, along with my KA Medium e/s brush, every day.

The quality is excellent. Even after multiple washes and abuse (I'm rough on my brushes) it hasn't ever shed and maintains its great texture. The downside is that it's pricey. I'd definitely repurchase this and am considering buying another one so I can wash it less frequently (yes, I'm lazy like that!).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2004 3:05:00 PM More reviews by jjshin81

Although a tad soft for my liking, it works quite well in smudging shadow liner to create a soft smoky effect. I don't understand how to use it for eyebrows though...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2003 2:42:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love mine. I've been using it for several months now and it helps to create the perfect look that I'm going for. It's soft but still sturdy enough and it holds up great!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2003 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Jenny

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

PROS: well-made, soft bristles but stiff enough for smudging; COMMENTS: round ferrule, lucite handle