October 30, 2014 | 1193 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by missvioletpurple

I like the sweet scent however it does not have the bubbles that I was hoping to get. Plus it's expensive in my country, Php225!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:23:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this bubble bar it being the first bubble bar I tried for Lush. It did not live up to the hype at all. I tried cutting the bar and half and using it. This gave me barely any bubbles so I decided to use the whole bar. Yet, I was still disappointed. Bubbles were minimal and did not last long. Barely any Creamy Candy scent and did not even tint my water pink! I really wanted to like this product. Maybe I will try another bubble bar but this was just not good for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by livfosterr

This product smells wonderful! It's a pretty small bubble bar compared to the likes of 'the comforter' sold at lush so you would need to use half of it in the bath (at least I do!) I have gotten this product more than 5 times now and I get it every time I'm in lush. It leaves your skin soft for hours and it makes the bath water pink and filled with bubbles! I live in the UK so it's 2.50 which is a great price for the quality of the product. All of the packaging in lush is eco-friendly which is another bonus, plus they don't test on animals! It has to be one of my favourite products from lush so it's a must try!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a cute bath bomb with a definite creamy candy scent, which is not for everyone but still a good representation of Lush scents and bubble bars in general. If I had to pick a bath item to gift this would be in the top three. Gives you lots of light pink bubbles, the bubble bar itself is cute, it moisturizes and it doesn't stain the tub while leaving a light candy and vanilla scent on your skin. If you are a fan of bubble baths you should definitely give it a try. I like using Vanilla Puff dusting powder over lotion after this to keep the scent going longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by AimeeJaneRooney

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I live in the UK and this bubble bar is only 2.50 which is fantastic quality. I get this in a paper bag so the packaging is eco-friendly. This is perfect for me as it is a sweet candy scent, and it reminds me of lemonade and raspberries - heaven! I love to indulge in this with a chocolate scented face mask for a truly girly, sweet bath. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lush's Cream Candy is a product I've heard a lot about on the various Lush blogs I follow. This is actually my very first Bubble Bar. Lush describes Creamy Bandy as "sweet, frothy, and fluffy bubbles that smell like delicate vanilla candies and cotton candy. In fact, you'll feel like you were bathing in your favorite sweet shop. Our sweetest bubble selection, Creamy Candy is for those who love their bubbles bright pink and delightfully sugary. Its a combination of a luxury bath melt and bubble bar, loaded with generous chunks of cocoa butter to melt and softly moisturize your entire body while you bath." The Creamy Candy Bubble Bar was sent to me as a gift by my friend Rae. This Bubble Bar weighs approximately 3.5 oz and sells for $7.40, which is pretty pricey for what it is. (Rae's lucky, Lush is so cheap in the UK!) Creamy Candy is hand made and vegan friendly. I assume this bubble bar was made in the UK. Lush products can be bought through the brand's website, and at Lush shops and kiosks.
Because Creamy Candy is hand made, there's some variance in appearance, but for the most part this bubble bar is a light pink rectangle with a small candy flower pressed into the top. Compared to other Lush Bubble Bars, Creamy Candy is quite small and is only good for 2-3 baths. The texture of Creamy Candy is very soft and crumbly, making it easy to cut into smaller portions and crumble into the water.
I wasn't really sure what to expect from the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar, they're such a strange concept. I read that they create mounds of bubbles and are best when used through a strainer or old stocking. I cut this bubble bar into thirds. The first two chunks left me very underwhelmed. I crumbled them under running water, and they made barely any bubbles. Today, I used my final chunk and decided to try the stocking method. I stuffed my last bit of Creamy Candy into the stocking - an unneeded relic from my Catholic school days - and smashed it, tying the stocking to the faucet. Wow, what a difference an old sock can make! This Bubble Bar produced a fair bit of bubbles and tinged the water a light pink. Creamy Candy's bubbles lasted decently, about twenty minutes. I can see why Lush named this product Creamy Candy, because it imparts a good deal of moisturizing properties into the water; not as much as Loova's Bath Blasters, and not so much that I don't feel like I need a lotion after my bath, but it makes a difference. Creamy Candy shares the same scent as some of Lush's other best sellers; Rockstar Soap, Snow Fairy Shower Gel, and Bubblegum Lip Scrub. The scent is great, it really smells like a vanilla candy or frosting, but with a musky base. The scent of Creamy Candy fills the room, but doesn't linger on the skin.
I liked Lush's Creamy Candy Bubble Bar. I wish I'd tried the stocking method sooner, and definitely recommend trying it for any other Bubble Bar Noobz. I say it about all products like this, but I wouldn't purchase Creamy Candy for myself, it's frivolous and expensive, but they make nice gifts, so thanks Rae for this little treat, I really enjoyed it, especially because it isn't something I would've tried on my own. If you're planning to indulge in a sweet, bubbly treat from Lush sometime soon, Creamy Candy Bubble Bar is a good choice.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Beautiful sweet scent. If you like really sweet scents, this is for you! I got two uses out of one bar, I wouldn't want to use any less but not as many bubbles as other bubble bars but I would repurchace for the scent. Nice creamy water. Didn't irritate my severe eczema.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:29:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

One of my lush favourites! Love the smell, love the colour of the water, very nice. Works well with the comforter, also from lush. Love the bubbles. Smells good enough to eat (i dont recommend eating it though lol) definately recommend this for lush beginners, the best!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Sarah1325

My favorite BB. Smells exactly like rockstar. The smell is my favorite part def worth a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with other reviewers, this smells like Rockstar soap. If you don't know what rockstar soap smells like, to me it smells like bubble yum gum. I love Lush bath melts. If you like bubble baths then you need to try these. They take bubble baths to the next step. This one in particular smells fantastic, it moisturizing and makes the skin very silky, and it turns the bathwater pink. If you're not into baths then I wouldn't recommend it but you probably are into baths if you are reading a review on bath treatments so nevermind.