July 31, 2014 | 1901 users online

Body Scrubs - VitaBath - Sugar Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Leilani702

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

While I love most things Vitabath, not totally impresses with this one. It's okay... but doesn't get the job done like others I've used. Smells nice, rinses clean but if you have extra dry areas you're trying to combat it only does so much to help. :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this scrub- it exfoliates great, yet isn't oily like a lot of other sugar scrubs. It's a little bit thicker, so it doesn't run through your fingers. Great scent that stays on your skin, too! I have the spring green scent. The only downside is that I go through it quick... I found it on clearance at Sears for $4.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Nicely packed with sugar and every exfoliating without being harsh! It contains some petroleum which turns me off alittle but it is effective with keeping the hydrating oils in the skin. The scent (green tube) is alittle reminiscent of pine-sol but in a good way. Overall I like it and def repurchase it again!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2010 9:43:00 PM More reviews by mchllbnll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

Ew. I got this "Spring Clean" sugar scrub (I think that's it) and the scent gets sickening if you smell it for too long. It's like.. the smell of concentrated house cleaner. And Pine-Sol. Idk. Anyway, good thing I got it for free at Ulta. Wouldn't re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2006 10:52:00 PM More reviews by hello_jamie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Scrubs are like my addiction. I use this on my legs before i shave; it works WAY better than a loofah at exfoliating my skin and preventing post-shave red bumps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2004 1:41:00 PM More reviews by LovingMe830

OK- Body scrubs are One of My ALL-time favorite Pleasures- It makes showering a Sensual, almost Holy experience- & having Silky soft skin is Heaven! So, I'd say, quite honestly, I must have tried 25 or more Body scrubs- I NOW know that I greatly prefer Sugar over Salt-much more gentle, Like LESS oil, not 'No' oil, just Minimal, smells Good.. & I like a Tub that has a Generous Size, otherwise I can & will go thru it quite fast, & finally Price-I can't justify Mortgaging My Home for a Body scrub, no mattter How Divine- - Voila- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this One!!!! It is as close to perfection as I have thus far experienced- I have this One in Vita-spa (marine ocean-clean smell- quite nice) I will be stocking up on this- it is Not too easy to find- Ulta has it sometimes- I Once got this 19oz jar on sale for 11.99- But will pay retail for this (I think it's 16 bucks) as it really Lasts a LONG time! I highly recomend- Try it- Winter skin won't stand a fighting chance w/ this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2003 11:14:00 PM More reviews by JillieG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! I am a sugar scrubaholic and this is always the one I come back too. One of the main reasons I use scrub is so I can skip lotion out of the shower. Vitabath is the perfect balance without being too goopy/oily, and smells great. Doesn't build up on my tub, and last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2002 9:51:00 AM More reviews by chickpea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Awesome stuff. i had read a rave of this on beautybuzz.com and couldn't wait to try it -- i have the citrus scent, which is yummy --fresh and juicy and orange-y.

i like this scrub because:
a) it's sugar, not salt - so no wincing in pain. also, the sugar melts so you're not left wiping out the tub afterwards.
b) it does have the oils, but is not *dripping* in them like other scrubs -- just enough to moisturize and leave you feeling silky (you do need to mix it up a bit), but not so much that you feel like an oil slick or are endangering your life in the tub/shower!

I got this at a specialty drug/grocery store for about $15 --a good deal, since you get a lot and it's so "scrubby" you don't go through it super-fast. My only complaint would be the packaging --I'm thrilled that it comes in a plastic tub and not glass (I hate that), but they need to add ridges or something to the top so that when your hands are wet/oily you can open it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2002 6:14:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product gives an effective exfoliation and skin conditioning at the same time. The sugar polishes skin but dissolves so that you don't end up with any grains or granules afterwards. This formula also has ingredients that smooth your skin. It is available in the classic Spring Green scent, as well as Citrus, Dry Skin, and my favorite scent, the VitaSpa (which is the one I used). The VitaSpa scent is a clean, marine fragrance--it's refreshing and relaxing. Now I just have to get some more.....