October 26, 2014 | 949 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Love Spell Silkening Body Lotion

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Rory90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

i think it smells just horrible!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2011 10:35:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

one of the best smelling lotion i have...whenever i think about VS lotions this scent is the first one that comes to my mind because this was my 1st VS lotion scent. But beware not to use VS lotions in direct sunlight because it will darken your skin.. so i only used this at night, especially when going to bed because it has an aromatic scent that helps me fall asleep easily :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This is my first VS lotion and it will not be my last. I was surprised by how much I liked this. I also got the spray for this but do not like that as much as it has a more shallow,synthetic feel to it. I don't have dry skin so I can't attest to this lotion's moisturizing properties, but it has a nice/ non-greasy texture. I really like the concept of layering scents so will try more products from VS as they affordable.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

Personally I don't understand all the good reviews on here, but after reading them, I realized people are reviewing the smell, not the lotion itself. Yes, it does smell good, but this is the fragrance every one and their grandmother wore in middle school. As a lotion, this stuff is absolute crap. I usually get dry patches on my arms in the winter, so I use any type of BBW body cream I can get my hands on to combat them. Then my sister gave me a bottle of this stuff, so I decided to use it. Worst body lotion ever! It's incredibly thin and watery, the scent didn't last, and it made my dry patches come back even worse! Plus, the first two ingredients are water and mineral oil...definitely not a high quality product. Don't buy this crap!! It does nothing!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by BerlinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Sweet, but not candy sweet, girly and fresh, that's just how I would describe this lotion. I love to use it coming out of the shower and layer it with the spray. This is a lovely spring scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by lovenaomi

love spell will forever be my favorite victoria's secret scent! it smells amazing...very fruity (like peaches!) and flowery but mostly fruity. this is my main scent that i wear. i don't like the body mists of this because my body chemistry doens't react well with those. that being said, the reason i didn't give the product 5 stars is because i dislike the way love spell smells when i first put it on (weird)! it smells really sour, strong, and like air freshener. but after a while when it combines with my body chemistry the smell is amazing!! i can't really describe it but on my skin it smells so different than in the bottle! this is the only lotion that does that with me though haha. but guys love when i wear this. i remember in high school i was wearing the lotion and this football player sitting next to and said, "something smells good!"he started sniffing and smelled me and was like,"it's you!" then he announced loudly to the whole class,"hey! she smells good!!" it was pretty embarrassing but flattering at the same time :]

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by xtiannaxgnarx

I love this product. It smells wonderful. I use it everyday when I get out of the shower. The bottle says "Hydrating Body Lotion. Cherry Blossom, Peach, and White Jasmine" And, my gosh. I can't live without this lotion. The first bottle I used, my mom gave it to me because I liked it so much. And I ran out of that, so I bought myself another one. It smells flowery, but with a pinch of fruitness..which I love. Ugh, I can't explain it enough, so go buy it! I also think that Love Spell is the best scent from Victoria's Secret's line : Secret Garden. This lotion smells good for the whole night even into the morning sometimes. Now my skin isn't dry anymore. Woohoo for Victoria's Secret!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by LovesLookingPretty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion. It's not greasy at all and leaves your skin so soft! The scent is lovely as well. In the bottle it kind of smells like fuit loops but when on, it smells like fresh flowers and is a simple light scent. My boyfriend thinks it smells great too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by hamsley72

I buy this all the time for my daughter. She is 20 and loves it. It smells great,it's creamy,and works great. I buy it for her all the time she has worn this sect for a few years not. They make it in a spray and hand sanitizers. They smell great and work very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by mandaleigh3505

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite scent. I like to put it on right after I shower and the fragrance lasts all day but isn't overpowering. This is the only lotion I have actually finished and repurchased.