October 23, 2014 | 906 users online

Lipstick - Face Stockholm - Matte Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bronislava

Here's the trick- you need well moisturized and primed lips, you need a seriously quality lip brush- preferably kolinsky, and you need to blot after applying. If you do this you will be rewarded with beautiful color and a finish that looks like it came out of a renaissance painting. One lippie off because it's drying, but this brand is the only lipstick I will buy these days. My HG! Just, don't apply it out of the tube!
UPDATE: 5 lippies! With a good balm, you can apply from the tube w/o drying. Also, on me, the shade "dream" is amazing! Similar but better than my previous fav, MAC viva glam IV!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2009 8:09:00 AM More reviews by PopHarlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I own two FS Mattes - Baroque and Matte Rod - and I'll start by saying there's a lot wrong with them. They smell like clay and taste like chalk, and are so dry you can't rub your lips together after putting them on. The first Baroque I owned was so dry it split in half - the only other lipstick that has done this was MAC's Moxie. So why have I repurchased, and why four lipsticks? Because the colours are so nice, especially Matte Rod - a beautiful, rich and velvety Tuscan red I've never been able to find an equivalent to in another brand. I have found a similar colour to Baroque in a better brand (Nars Trans Siberian) so I won't need to buy that again, but Matte Rod so far has no equal, and believe me I've looked!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Noboho

The perfect matte lipstick!!! Face Stockholm is a line that EVERYONE should get familiar with but unfortunately not everyone is. I have been looking for a nice Matte lipstick for ages, one that wouldn't dry my lips out and have dull coloring to it. Face Stockholm shades pack a serious punch!! I usually wear this in "Success", which is a gorgeous bold rose color. The packaging is sublime too. I love the small silver tube, very very sleek and cool. I shall be buying many, many more shades in the future. I'm a total lipstick snob, and this one did not disappoint.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by gugeebzung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice long wearing lipstick, I have the bright red one. My lips feel a little dry sometimes if I wear it alone, so I apply a sheer Bobbi Brown first and then dab this....purrfect!
Am not a fan of their packaging.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by dibble

I love my natural veil lipstick. I love its bullet style packaging. The colour is very natural and wearable. Can't be beat. D.xx

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2003 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Matilde_5_11_77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice colors, but redundant colors. Too creamy to be matte, and the scent is overpowering. Resold the four too expensive (18 dollars EACH) shades I bought.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Powhatten

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I liked the pale pink I got and it went on and stayed on well without drying my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2002 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hirondelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the color "Ash", which I'd call a plummy brown. A beautiful neutral I used to make up two brides on their wedding day. Wears beautifully. I really must get more of these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2002 6:07:00 PM More reviews by kinderbabydawl

I have "new rose" which is more like a soft rosy baby pink. Its very nice but a bit drying. As long as you put moisturizer on your lips before- its GREAT! It lasts forever too and the packaging is very classy.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2001 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Aprilx

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick is my
favorite lipstick of all time (and that is saying a lot because I have tried
an infinite amount of brands). This is the only lipstick that I have ever
used that lasted more than two hours and was extremely moisturizing. I am on
my third tube of the color "Irresistible". This is my only lipstick that I
can successfully use with full makeup or just going to the grocery store
with a bare face. Even with my hair color change, this color still works
well. Can you tell that I love this lipstick? ;-)