January 25, 2015 | 1813 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Wonder Fluid Touch

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2015 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not too fond of this foundation for one big reason. It makes my huge pores (cry) on the sides of my nose look even bigger. I thought such a liquidy foundation would sink in and cover them up. Instead, the foundation sat right on top of my skin leaving my deep pores their usual slightly pinky-colored tint.

When I looked in the mirror closely and saw those pores, I literally gasped. Also, I applied this foundation very lightly, and by the end of the day it looked slightly cakey. I am throwing this bottle away.

I would not recommend this foundation if you have large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:41:00 AM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I'm very pale and it's hard for me to find foundation that doesn't make me too oily or that covers my red spots, or my acne scars. But this product covers great. I also use a cover stick with it though because it is very hard for me to cover acne with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bluestar100

I have been wearing rimmel 25 hour gel foundation which I have actually had some complements on my complexion , however I find it has a very slight foundation feel, but great for evenings out when I want. to be totally sure I have great coverage. so was looking for a barely there feel foundation for the day that still have me coverage - this is it! love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2015 3:31:00 PM More reviews by duskyscarlett

I've started using this product only after searching far and wide for a heavy coverage foundation that's light and won't dry my skin. This one fits the bill!

Having dry skin with a few scars, Rosacea, and freckles, I've always settled for either coverage or a natural look or blah blah blah. This serum style foundation does everything I could possibly want and doesnt break the bank!!

When applying, I use a butterfly touch, ever so slightly, and build up where necessary. Coverage lasts all day, not caking, and I have also abandoned my coverup permanently! I do, however, use a green tinted primer by Smashbox on days when my rosacea is making my life hard.

Definitely recommend, and will be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2015 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LemursInTrees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this foundation for a few weeks now and I am really liking it! The packaging is definitely a little strange, but not enough to put me off of using it. This foundation goes on very smoothly. It will sometimes cling to dry spots around my nose, but once I put on my setting powder (LG Balance'n'Brighten), I don't see them at all. It dries quickly to a nice natural finish; not too matte. I do still use concealer on zits if they are very red, but it covers previous scarring nicely. So far it is not breaking me out, even though it is very silicone-y. I will keep using this until/unless I find something better!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2015 3:59:00 PM More reviews by charmed83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rather liked this type of foundation. It feels similar to applying a silicone based primer (since one of the made ingredients is silicone, that makes sense) and it has medium coverage for me. Can look a bit on the pink side but a little dusting of Bare Minerals golden medium on top helps bring the color closer to my skin tone. If I don't moisturize well before applying this, I do find my dry patches are more noticeable.

Overall not a bad drugstore foundation. I will be keeping this foundation in my makeup rotation and will be curious to see how well it holds up in the summer months.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 1:40:00 PM More reviews by iloveurbandecay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's a great foundation. No I mean really great. Goes on like a lotion and provides beautiful coverage without looking like coverage.

And there's a colour for us very fair-skinned ladies that's just perfect for my NC10 face.

However, here's why I won't buy this again: the bottle.

Yes, the bottle. If there's one thing I've learned from Paula Begoun is to keep products sanitary and the problem with this bottle of foundation is that there's a kind of stopper that is attached to the top, so when you open it, well here's what I do: I dab the stopper on the back of my hand and that gives me enough product to cover half my face, then I dab the stopper back in the bottle and pull it out and dab the back of my hand again...

Well I just didn't like that at all because who knows what germs are going back into the bottle, so I gave this up and looked for great coverage in a GREAT package and I turned to Revlon Photo Ready because it's very nice too and comes with a very clean, very hygenic pump dispenser so I don't have to worry about germs. I'm not so much a germaphone as an acnophobe, don't want to take any chances.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 10:39:00 AM More reviews by Devi83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this might be my HG!

I have oily, but dehydrated skin. I don't generally get a lot of breakouts except for that TOTM so I don't need a foundation with a lot of coverage. That being said, I sometimes have issues with large pores & fine lines when my skin is on the drier side.

I'm very pale, about nc12-13 and the lightest shade in this is a perfect match for me. It's neutral but slightly yellow and doesn't oxidize on me either. The texture is very thin and runny and looks like skin when applied. I like that it doesn't collect it pores or lines and that it blends with such ease. It feels like a lotion once applied, and not at all like makeup. Wear time is pretty good for me, I get oily after about 4-5 hours, but it wears evenly and still looks good after I blot.

I hope they never discontinue this stuff, I absolutely adore it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 10:25:00 AM More reviews by Nikkinichole333

I have come to love this foundation. At first I was a little unsure of the texture, and how much to use but that was easy to to figure out. Also the first couple of days I had the dry patch issue, but I haven't seen it since. Maybe it was because I wasn't using enough? In any event, I love it. It looks natural, covers well, and feels wonderful. At only $8 it is definitely worth a try. My one dislike is that it's hard to see the product in the bottle, which can make it a little hard to choose a shade. The shade nude works well on me, perhaps a tad dark.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2015 7:09:00 PM More reviews by greenkirby28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG foundation of 2014! The color selection of this foundation is great, my shade is in 85 Sun Beige. I was immediately impressed with how lightweight it is, it truly goes on like a "dream". Unlike most foundations, it has a runny texture that is almost like water. You'll need to shake the bottle really well before application. It applies so smoothly on the face. I find that the best brush to apply it with is the $3 E.L.F. Powder Brush. It's a flat top kabuki style brush that blends the foundation in so quickly and seamlessly. It sets quickly but still needs a setting powder on top. Most people have commented saying that this foundation might burn their skin and that is because it contains alcohol. If you find that this is the case for you, leave the bottle open for a few hours to let it evaporate. I find the bottle cute and it fits into my makeup bag well but the packaging of it could be majorly improved. For one, I find that no matter how tight I screw the top back on, it still leaks and cakes around the top of the jar which is annoying because I constantly find myself wiping that off whenever I use it.