February 27, 2015 | 1860 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Dream Wonder Fluid Touch

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2015 1:47:00 PM More reviews by backbitting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BOUGHT SHADE 20 AND SHADE 50

I have normal to dry skin, typically i do not wear any foundation. On an average day, i have no blemishes and no NOTICEABLE dry patches. Now, when going out to a bar or dinner i like to jazz up my look. so i want a product that goes on easy, drys fast and looks flawless. I was lead to maybelline dream wonder fluid

PRO

1. does not emphasize pores A+
2. light to med coverage, hid all of my redness (which is a red nose ) and evened out my skin tone A+ - did not feel heavy on my skin.
3. colour is buildable
4. the product finish is AMAZING A+ - feels like your natural skin and like you are wearing nothing at all.
5. ive only worn it for a 2-4 hours at a time and it stayed well. havent tried clubbing with it, will give that ago.

CON
1. it clings on to dry patches i didnt even know i had. so make sure if you use this product you exfoliate before and moisturize. i have tried using a primer and it did not help remove the dry patch cling

2. colouring may be off, for some reason they dont make colour 30? so i had to buy colour 20 and colour 50 and mix to 30. i caution on colour as some have a slight orange or others have a slight "dead zombie" look to you if you go to light!

3. applicator and packaging is horrible. come on lets switch to a pump people its 2015. But this is easy to over look.

if you have normal skin or slightly oily, this product is a win for you. if you have very dry skin walk away.

would i pay full price for this? no. i bought it on sale for 7.99
would i buy this again ? maybe if they changed the formula to not cling to dry patches.
would i recommend this to a friend? yes, its WORTH a shot. buy it on sale and give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2015 5:13:00 AM More reviews by SabineJoling

Light to medium coverage, feels so nice on the skin! Very soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 11:18:00 PM More reviews by makingitup12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!!
I was hesitant to try this because I am so used to thicker foundations like Revlon Colourstay which I love! My skin has been kind of dry and the Revlon one was a bit to dark and a bit to heavy, so I picked up the Maybelline one... I may never go back to any other foundation!
This is is SUPER blendable and with a light medium coverage (it's medium to full coverage but light in the sense that it feels like NOTHING is on your skin)
This foundation looks soooo natural and I've never had a foundation match me so well, I have Porcelain Ivory!
It does cling to the dry spots on my nose, but it isn't that noticable and it doesn't bother me at all!

Love this foundation so much, just hate the weird wand tool. I just end up smearing the wand on the back of my hand, which I know "isn't sanitary"

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by kate000

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation with the idea that it would hold me over until I could afford the YSL fusion ink foundation, of which this maybelline one is clearly masquerading as a dupe; high hopes were had because of this, and because maybelline has a good wrap with game-changing foundations i.e. the dream matte mousse.
However I found that this foundation didn't do what I was hoping it would, so I'm just going to give in and splurge on the YSL! I am however going to keep the rest of this bottle to use in the summer months when im looking for a lighter-coverage mattifying foundation.
For me I don't get enough coverage and longevity, but it blends beautifully into the skin leaving a very natural finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2015 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Peachesncreme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After using Loreal Nude Magique Eau de teint for months (in the lightest yet wrong shade) have recently switched to this product. This product is amazing, stays on all day on my oily skin, the lightest shade also blends perfectly with my skin tone. 100% recommend, will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Goldfishie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm seriously impressed with this foundation. I read reviews comparing it to the Armani Maestro foundation and decided to give it a try.
It feels very light on my skin, absorbs quickly and stays put throughout the day without touch ups. Makes my face look fresh and natural.
The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the packaging with the wand. But overall a great product, will purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2015 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Jazov

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I searched this product in store, and it looked very nice. Fast forward to when I bought it, I loved the unique looking bottle, as well as the applicator, because it wouldn't dispense too much. I have a neutral undertone, and found that many of the color options were very orangeish. This is suppose to be a sheer foundation, not medium at all. It's more for teens who just need a foundation without much coverage. I love the texture of this foundation, thin and airy. Once I put it on my face it oxidized (orangey look, hello) and was very blotchy. I have normal skin, and found it looked decent on certain spots but other spots looked ridiculous. It also set into small lines and creases. Not worth the price at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 12:48:00 AM More reviews by BlueEyedPanda

I love this foundation. I find myself reaching for it over all of my other foundations - bareminerals, smashbox, urban decay - partly because it applies so smoothly that it cuts time out of my routine. I apply with my fingers, patting where I need more coverage and sweeping for lighter application. The finish is matte on my oily skin, lasts a long time, and makes my skin look flawless. However, the design of the bottle is horrible. Who the heck came up with this? It should really be in a dropper-style. I am unsure if I would repurchase due to the bottle issue. May try a similarly advertised product by L'Oreal that comes in a dropper bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not too fond of this foundation for one big reason. It makes my huge pores (cry) on the sides of my nose look even bigger. I thought such a liquidy foundation would sink in and cover them up. Instead, the foundation sat right on top of my skin leaving my deep pores their usual slightly pinky-colored tint.

When I looked in the mirror closely and saw those pores, I literally gasped. Also, I applied this foundation very lightly, and by the end of the day it looked slightly cakey. I am throwing this bottle away.

I would not recommend this foundation if you have large pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2015 9:41:00 AM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I'm very pale and it's hard for me to find foundation that doesn't make me too oily or that covers my red spots, or my acne scars. But this product covers great. I also use a cover stick with it though because it is very hard for me to cover acne with this product.