Maybelline Dream Wonder Fluid Touch

3.8

(Active Ingredient : Octinoxate 3%) -------------------- Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Water, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminium Hydroxide +/- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/25/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

pros:
- nice light coverage
- inexpensive

cons:
- there is so much alcohol in this product that it you can smell it, strongly
- because of this, it actually stung my face when i put it on and dried my skin out so much
- the packaging is ridiculous and messy (a screw top lid with a spatula inside) and the bottle is tiny.

i hated this foundation. i do not recommend it for anyone, especially if you have any dryness to your skin. the only reason i'm giving it two lippies is because once i got it to actually blend out, it looked quite nice, and because it's fairly cheap.

on 8/25/2015 9:58:00 PM

DO NOT purchase if you have even slightly dry skin. This product accentuated every dry spot on my face and made it look very flakey. I can see this working great for someone who has very oily skin because it would really sink in and look invisible. However even after heavy moisturizing, this foundation was not good. Shade was good though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love the finish it gives my skin but the consistency is watery and twice I have gotten a drop in a blouse and white pants and can not get stains out :( won't buy again

on 8/5/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour match on this foundation. I believe this is the best one with in the dream wonder line. The finish is so light, and flawless. I have tried to put this on with brush, fingers, even beautyblender. I was surprised using the beautyblender didn't not suck up all the product.
As a man I get oily on the T-zone specially on the nose. But it does hold up pretty good. Don't need to have a touch until the 5 hours mark. Which is really good.
I would say the little think is the applicator. That doesn't do much for me. I would rather to not have that, it would be a better packaging. Or a dropper.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

At first I really liked this. Light texture, smoothes on quickly and easily, decent color match, spf. But it clings to and accentuates all of the sebaceous filaments around my nose. Which I know is a petty problem but it bugs the crap out of me. Maybe this would work better for slightly oily skin? I don't know. But those damn nose things already bug me, I don't want to notice them even more.

on 7/26/2015 7:42:00 AM

When this product first came out i was in love! once i started to use it more and more, i found that a light cover doesn't stay on for as long as i would like it too. Good drug store foundation though!

on 7/17/2015 12:40:00 PM

When I use this Dream Wonder fluid touch foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush, I get good coverage and an excellent finish to my skin. Dream wonder foundation is light as air, easy to work with and the lightest color of porcelain ivory matches my skin perfectly. The only issue I have with this product is the use of octinoxate for sunscreen. Octinoxate is not stable when used on its own nor is it a particularly safe sunscreen. I try to avoid it whenever possible.

on 7/13/2015 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I will just start off by saying that I have oily, highly sensitive, acne-prone skin, so if you are a person who does not fall under any of these categories then this review will not apply to you. First of all, I was surprised how tiny the bottle was! I saw some youtubers that I watch use this stuff and it looked so much bigger there than in real life! I paid about $13.00 at Walmart (Canada) for this product and I did not think that a product that small should be worth that much, especially at the drugstore but I decided to give it a whirl in spite of that. For me the coverage was great as I don't need that much coverage. I don't have present breakouts but I can breakout very easily depending on what I put on my skin so I have to be careful. The coverage is nice and it does come out of the bottle as a very watery consistency but it dries nicely onto the skin. The colour matched me pretty well which is surprising due to my olive undertones - it's hard to find foundation to match well due to that factor. My only beef is this: it is still quite oily if you're an oily skinned person, starts to "slide" off throughout the day, does not stay in place, has a shine when taking photos, and it broke me out! Granted I didn't break out very much at all, and it was smaller bumps but I would definitely not put this back on my face again simply because I do not want to make it worse. Not going for round 2. I will be returning this and opting for the Almay Clear Complexion Foundation and hopefully that will go a lot better.

on 6/30/2015 8:57:00 AM

Not too sure of this one. I did like the application at first but during the day it settled in my fine lines and dry patches, it also oxidised quite a bit. I think if you have really oily skin then this one may work for you but I need something a little bit creamier to work with my skin, which can be dry in places. I wasn't sold on the packaging either, the liquid is very runny and it goes everywhere when you pour it out it's a bit hard to control and isn't the easiest to apply with a brush or sponge as they seem to soak it up leaving you with little to play with on application.

Light and flawless! It's the best.

Video Reviews & Tutorials