December 18, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eyeliner - it's skin model project liquid eyeliner

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I decided to try out this eyeliner in my quest for a less expensive alternative to Lancome's Artliner. I'm glad to say that I'm not disappointed. In fact, I like it much better than Artliner.

The tip is much easier to handle especially with the cat eye or winged liner look. (it's smaller than the Artliner felt tip)

The ingredient list is interesting; according to the website, the ingredients include oil control powder, spider web polymer (yes, you read that right), fermented yeast extracts, 100% vegetable water.

The colour is a deep, rich black and this stuff stays put all day without smearing or flaking. Plus it's definitely less expensive at $7.12 USD on the enkoreadepart website. (not affiliated)
I find that removal can be a bit stubborn and I need to dip a Q-tip in eye makeup remover (regular remover is fine) and soak my lash line area in order for the liner to come off. It comes off in bits and can flake when you remove so if you're looking for easy removal with one swipe of a cotton pad, then this liner isn't for you.
It's a pay off for the all day iron clad wear.

The formula is quite wet so if you apply it in a rush, then you can end up with specks of liner around your eyes so apply with a bit of patience.

If you're willing to order overseas and like Korean makeup products, I recommend this one to try.