July 28, 2014 | 1303 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Belladonna

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

I tried really hard it resist buying this as I have enough highlighters to last 10 life times. I even tried waiting for an Armani friends and family sale that never came. I was coming down with LE fever and worried this might be the-one-that-got-away. Finally, I caved, justifying the OBSCENELY overpriced 5 gram highlighter, with some Nordstrom notes. The SA was lovely enough to throw in a free lipstick with my purchase, which has quickly became another fave, and further helped me justify this. Anyway, I have not stopped using this since I got it. It's stunning on that cheek bones and gives a perfect angelic shimmery glow that is somehow unique compared to my other 10,000 highlighters. I will cry when this runs out. For the price, Armani should have at least included 10 grams of product or a few eye shadows on the second tier like some of his former palettes. Overall, I feel this product is gorgeous and worth the hefty price tag.