December 19, 2014 | 1502 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Belladonna

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2014 4:28:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite highlighter among my collection. Its perfect!! If i could only keep one highlighter, this will be it.

Its in between gold and silver toned, shimmers are extremely fine, giving an angelic glow. Absolutely beautiful!!! The way the product is made, you won't pick up too much product, making it an ease to apply. I don't have to apply with a light hand, just swipe and apply. Super easy and looks natural.

The packaging is absolutely gorgeous and well made. The floral embossing is so pretty. The compact, timeless and chic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

I tried really hard it resist buying this as I have enough highlighters to last 10 life times. I even tried waiting for an Armani friends and family sale that never came. I was coming down with LE fever and worried this might be the-one-that-got-away. Finally, I caved, justifying the OBSCENELY overpriced 5 gram highlighter, with some Nordstrom notes. The SA was lovely enough to throw in a free lipstick with my purchase, which has quickly became another fave, and further helped me justify this. Anyway, I have not stopped using this since I got it. It's stunning on that cheek bones and gives a perfect angelic shimmery glow that is somehow unique compared to my other 10,000 highlighters. I will cry when this runs out. For the price, Armani should have at least included 10 grams of product or a few eye shadows on the second tier like some of his former palettes. Overall, I feel this product is gorgeous and worth the hefty price tag.