Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation Stick

3.5

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Beeswax, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Talc, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Silica, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Tocopherol, Squalane, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

I'm writing only so other girls wont experience what happened to me ,

when i went to buy this stick i read very good comment about it i was very excited to try it , as i live in Malaysia/kl i went to klcc shopping mall the nearest to my place.
bobbi brown staff advised me to take 2 shades darker than my skin which is was a horrible decision after i took it home and i tried it on natural light my face looked yellow and cacky FYI it didn't look like that in the shop under their amazing lighting and mirror , it doesn't look natural at all , its very oil i was surprised how the product was bad my face look different color from the rest of my body ,

i think even if i got the right shade i wouldn't have liked it , from my experience i wont advise you to buy it its not worth the money .

i hope my comment wud help

cheers

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It looks super natural while providing a good coverage. It can be sheered out or layered heavily and still looks v well. The only thing it don't like about it is the time it lasts. It stays on for about 4 hours, so not very well but it's so easy to reapply during the day. Also I wouldnt say little go a long way, I feel like there's not much left and it don't use it daily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this stick in warm beige and use it everyday. It leaves lines on my face sometimes but other than that it is a good buy. It took me a few tries to find my color but other than that I really like it!

I was a dedicated No7 user after using their skin match test as I have always struggled with my skin tone as I am very pale! I wanted to try something with better coverage and this definitely did the trick! After having the make up artist test for my colour (Porcelain, I know so pale!), she demonstrated how best to apply it etc on my skin and I fell in love straight away! If you suffer with spots like me and find concealer doesn't always do the trick alone, the Bobbi Brown foundation stick will be not only your go to but a whole lease of confidence!

good one

I love how this foundation looks on the skin. It blends beautifully into the skin and really looks quite natural.

I don't like that i'm a streaky greasy mess by the end of the day. I also don't like how easily it transfers. I used to touch my face and then have brown spots left on my papers and books because it would transfer so easily.

Beautiful foundation but would probably suit dry skinned people more than combo/oily skins.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Soooooo I used to adore this product. The packaging is beautiful as it looks so sleek however I don't like the idea of rubbing it all over my face..it seemed a little unhygienic. I tried to rub my foundation brush over the top of the stick (if that makes sense!) but couldn't really get any product off, therefore I had to end up rubbing it straight on. I thought it looked pretty natural on, however later in the day, my skin would get super oily and I started breaking out..I probably wouldn't buy this again :(

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I was looking for a FULL coverage foundation stick and was convinced that this is it. Turns out, it's not, but this is still a pretty good foundation.

I have stated that this is not a full coverage foundation which is different than most stick/cream foundations which are. This gives a medium coverage at most and feels weightless on the skin. The look is very natural and does look like skin. This stick foundation is very controllable and can go from bare minimum, sheer, almost nothing coverage to a middle range medium. The finish of this is a little less shiny than satin but not completely matte, which gives adds more to the skin like properties because bare skin is neither completely matte or dewy.

I like to swipe this on my face from the tube and buff out with a dense brush. Can be patted under the eyes with fingers as a sort of concealer. I prefer using this foundation with a primer and I set this powder and ever so lightly. The wear time is not the longest. Touch ups will be needed. I have normal skin that gets normal-dry in winter and normal-combo in summer. This foundation I recommend for combo to dryish skin; works for a large variety of skin types.. Keep in mind that this has no SPF. For me, I prefer it that way for I get my dose of sunscreen in my daytime moisturizer. This foundation would be perfect for photos as it has no SPF.

I think this foundation is very expensive considering how much you pay comparing to what you get. I also own TomFord's Stick Foundation which is even more expensive, yet so much product is given that it is actually cheaper in the long run. PLUS TomFords foundation stick is FULL coverage and can be sheered down. Tom Ford's also has no SPF and it is more emollient and moisturizing feeling(better for normal to very dry skin), just some things to keep in mind. IF I had to choose between the two, I would choose TomFord because you do get more product and it is fuller coverage. It just seems like the best deal and worth for my money. The only thing keeping me on Bobbi Brown's side is the plethora of shades to choose from compared to TomFords mere 6 to 8 shades. If anyone is interested, I wear MAC NC40-42/NARS Bareclona-Syracruse and Bobbi Brown stick Foundation in 4.75 Golden Natural(winter shade) and Tom Ford Stick in 08 Caramel(a bit darker than Bobbi's stick in 4.75; 08 Caramel is my "normal" coloring, between seasons coloring. In Tom Fords shade range the one darker is too dark and one lighter is way too light, thus, giving Bobbi Brown the upper hand regarding shades.)

Overall thoughts: I love the shade range. Very versatile foundation to work with keeping in mind the amount of coverage one can play with. Can go from sheer-medium(max). Very natural looking. Great everyday foundation, a great "good skin day" foundation. Not a super long wearing foundation. Perfect for those on the go and traveling with it's compact packaging. I find this a refreshing and simple foundation stick to use, although overpriced. I'm not sure if I would buy this again although I can recommend it.

I used this foundation for my school formal and I was really impressed, for a foundation stick it doesn't feel heavy yet provides amazing full coverage, this doesn't have SPF so it's great for photos and there's a pretty decent colour range. The only cons was that it doesn't control oil all that great and I feel it made my imperfections a little more noticeable after a few hours, I still really love this but probably wouldn't buy it myself since it's quite pricey.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I used to hate Bobbi Brown foundations, they were always a whole lot of nothing, didn't cover anything and just pretty pointless! I tried the old Foundation Stick and it was a big greasy, waxy mess. I heard it had been reformulated and had to give it another try as I'm always on the lookout for something that can be applied in minimal time and make my skin look fresh and even toned! The new formula is superb, it actually does look like skin rather than foundation yet conceals redness and small imperfections-my husband who isn't a fan of foundation hadn't even noticed I was wearing it until he saw me applying it one day and asked me why I was putting on foundation (so he didn't realise I had foundation on for the whole time I was wearing this which is quite amazing!) I do not have naturally perfect skin, I have pores, redness, a little scarring, pigmentation the lot and this little tube of beauty works wonders, it provides me with th skin I wish I had and yet looks so natural that people just think I have beautiful skin and that for me just makes me want to give Bobbi Brown a massive hug!