October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Liquid - Lumene - Natural Code Skin Perfector Matt Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2014 4:50:00 AM More reviews by liquidblues

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this foundation! I have combination acne-prone skin that sometimes gets flaky and dry and this is the only foundation out of a huge range I tried that I would repurchase. I blends in nicely, doesn't cause any breakouts, feels nice on the skin and looks natural. It gives you medium coverage - evens out skin tone and covers minor blemishes, for anything bigger you're going to need a concealer. It lasts for a considerable amount of time and I've never had it stain anything or roll off my face. The range of shades is also nice. I use #10 Vanilla for winter and #11 Cream for summer as my skin is fair.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:29:00 PM More reviews by emilyxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is very nice, blends in well and makes skin looks natural but also covers nicely the blemishes of skin and reduces redness. Great for young skin. Not too expensive, actually considerably cheap but still good product. Smells pleasant and moisturises a bit too.