August 1, 2014 | 1808 users online

Powder - Youngblood - Pressed Mineral Foundation

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by MBROOKS425

This is my HG foundation. For reference, I have freckles, uneven skin tone and a lot of pigmentation. I have a tall order where I want a pressed foundation to even out my skin tone, and conceal all my hyper pigmentation, but also feel light and look natural, and not mask like or emphasize wrinkles and this foundation does it all. Its amazing. I apply sunscreen after washing my face, wait a few minutes, and then apply this pressed foundation with the pad it comes with in the compact. I add blush and a little bronzer and in a few minutes it melts into your skin (doesnt sit on top) and gives this glow. I have tried foundation from Bare Essentials/Minerals (broke me out) and Jane Iredale pure pressed base as well, Youngblood takes the cake. I do love Jane Iredale, but I feel that Youngblood is more finely milled and it gives my skin this healthy glow. Even my husband commented that my skin looked pretty when I first used this. I love Youngblood products, stumbled upon them by accident and I feel like they are a lesser known gem of a brand. I would highly recommend this brand! Pricey, but you can find it on ebay or on sale on websites at lower costs and its worth it!