July 28, 2014 | 1010 users online

BB Cream - Hera - CC Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2014 3:51:00 AM More reviews by fennyjunita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I tried the sample. It's very Nice and natural coverage but after a few hours making my skin appear greasy

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 10:05:00 AM More reviews by LaDolceVita8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was a very decent CC cream. It's definitely more of a BB cream in my opinion though since it offers a higher coverage than your standard CC cream. It has light to medium coverage and has a very beautiful natural-dewy finish. It also has a slightly strong perfumey scent which I wasn't bothered by but if you are sensitive to scents in your products, please be aware of this.

It goes on your skin pretty smoothly and doesn't look too obvious or cakey unless you build it up too much. My issue was that I felt like it didn't give me the coverage that I desired. I have some pretty bad acne scarring and this cream just didn't really cover that well. The oil control was just so-so as well. After about 3 hours I needed to repowder. I also felt that considering the hefty price tag, this really didn't wow me enough for me to be able to justify the price. I felt that I had tried other BB creams in the past that were of similar quality to this.

That said, for those with relatively good skin I think this would be a really great match for you because it does give you a flawless finish. But for those who seek more coverage, this won't cut it for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by originalconfidence

Tried sample. Looks natural and very light

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the second Hera product I have tried. I like this CC cream much better than the UV Cushion which made my skin look dry. I bought this in 01 Pink Beige but still made my skin look more on the yellow side. I didn't mind so much though as it did give me a warmer look. Overall I'm not to impressed with this, coverage was not great though it did last most of the day. When worn under foundation it made me look a little uneven. One thing I will say about the Hera products is the fragrances are so pretty but so far they haven't impressed me pay off wise.