August 29, 2014 | 1254 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Boi-ing

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Rayellaxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good for acne and blemishes. Wouldn't suggest for scars because it didn't cover mine at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by pbandjbeauty

My HG concealer- comes in a little pot and has a thick but easy to use creamy consistency that glides on to blemishes or dark circles perfectly and sets to a lightweight matte full coverage finish PERFECTION! Yet another hit for benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by RainbowBowser

This concealer has a stick formula of thickness, and requires warming up with my fingers to work it in. That can be kind of frustrating seeing as its in a pot, despite that it does make for easy travel.
As far as Benefit's concealers go this one is pretty decent, I'd be more inclined to repurchase as opposed to Erase Paste, as this concealer is more all-purpose than the other.
A major complaint is shade range, when I'm darker I don't match Light but I'm not quite Medium either.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by sameenelahi821

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I was pleasantly surprised with Boi-ing. I almost didn't buy it because it's in a pan and insists that you use your finger to apply it and to me, that screams unhygienic, but I've been washing my hands before applying and that's sort of satisfied my desire for cosmetic cleanliness.

The thing is that you have to exercise some discretion when applying this concealer. It's fairly opaque and quite thick, so what I like to do is let it sit on my finger for a few moments before applying and then spreading it out quite a bit. I top it with Palladio's Rice Powder and that's been a pretty good combination for me this summer, considering how hot it's been. My makeup stays put on my face all day without getting greasy, and I have considerably oily skin.

I've tried using a concealer brush as well as a sponge to apply this and it's just not working out, so unfortunately there is no way to get around using your finger to apply it. I mean, you could, but it just doesn't work as well. If it were a little more whipped and I could use my concealer brush then I'd up it to five lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was disappointed with this concealer. It got so dirty in the pan, it's too sticky and it doesn't blend well. I don't get what the hype was about.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I put this on before school, and 7 hours later when I come home and look in the mirror it looks the exact same! Stays on so long, I love it! It also gives such good coverage!! However I feel that if you've extremely dry skin it wouldn't work as well, it can also be a tad cakey at times. Nevertheless, I love this product

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hated this so much!

It has a very thick consistency but isn't high coverage at all. It just looks like a caked mass!

I ended up giving it to my mom, and she hated it too.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by missmajestic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I definitely wouldn't call this an industrial concealer. I'm very fair skinned and even the lightest was not nearly light enough. I found that it gave me absolutely NO coverage and it was not very blendable. It also creased very easily. I ended up taking it back to the store. It was a huge disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Beautylish06

This was the first high end concealer I purchased and since trying others I realized just how mediocre this was. The pot itself lasted a long time but I found the product to be very dry, unblendable and did not cover acne and pigment scars very well so for $20 it's just not worth it if you're in the market for a good coverage concealer and are willing to spend more than $20 go for make up for ever full cover concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by jujube21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I waited 5 years before reviewing this... yes 5. I have owned this five years and I use this nearly every day! It is very expensive but ...five years! OK let me explain first how I use it:
-I only use this under my eyes and on my lids daily
-I use it elsewhere if there is rednes or a blemish - it's a spot treatment-and that's once in awhile
-I take a small amount on my pinkie and let it warm up before patting around eyes- otherwise it WILL require you to tug and pull (not good for under your eyes)
-I use this once per day most days- no more than that

OK- it's on its tail end now and I am in the market for a new concealer so I would say that for $20 this lasted three years longer than any other drug store concealer I owned. In my opinion, that makes this by far worth the money and, frankly, a bargain. It also worked the best. I did buy a few concealers here and there in between but they all paled in comparison. I think it deserves all the awards it is getting for the price and length it lasted. Now- I am sure if you have lots more to cover or used this several times a day - it won't last as long.

Oh- I also went a shade lighter than I normally would. I would buy a medium but I went for light-medium because I wanted it to blend better for under eye. I think this was wise because it brightens up my skin too. I will check out the medium next time now that my concealer is finally running out!

Remember -let this heat up a bit on your finger and always use your pinkie or ring finger to apply as it's gentler than your other fingers.