August 28, 2014 | 1433 users online

Treatments (Face) - Ole Henriksen - Black Currant Perfecting Complexion Oil

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by YCR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, clog prone skin and I bought this oil, which is supposedly for normal/dry skin types and it works really well for me. I use it only at night, because it would be too oily for the daytime. What I do is: I wash my face and while it's still damp, I apply this oil, massaging it into my skin. The next morning my skin looks very supple, very moisturized and super soft. This oil has a similar smell to tea tree oil so, that's something to keep in mind if you don't like the smell of tea tree oil. The consistency is not super heavy (like olive oil) , nor super light (like tea tree oil), I would say it's a teeny tiny bit heavier than jojoba oil, but not much.
The packaging is pretty nice because the little bottle comes with a cap that has a small hole and it controls the amount of oil that you pour into your hand, you can't get too much out of the bottle with this, because it pours one drop at a time. I bought mine at Marshals and I don't remember the price, but I do know that it wasn't more than $15 for 1 ounce of product. I would definitely buy this again if I find it at a good price, because I do know that this oil retails at a very high price normally.