Ole Henriksen Black Currant Perfecting Complexion Oil

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

No animal testing! Smells like bliss & relaxation! I LOVE this oil! My combo/acne prone skin has broken out from every oil I've ever tried - coconut, almond, olive, jojoba, vitamin e, & some mixes - except this one! It smells so lovely and dreamy. I don't use it daily, but sometimes at night while lying in bed I'll give myself a facial massage with this, really breathing it in deeply, or in the a.m. before getting up. Watch Lisa Eldridge's 20 minute facial massage video on youtube - it's great!

It takes several seconds to come out of the dropper, which is good 'cause it doesn't end up pouring all over. I put 6-7 drops in the palm of my hand, rub my hands together, place them on my face over my nose and just slooooowly inhale - I can feel this scent down to my heart - and start my facial massage. Helps me sleep better - great for my insomnia!

Ole Henriksen discontinued this oil, but I just wrote them an email asking them to bring it back. They said they brought it back temporarily to their website. They offer 20% off first order when you go to their website. $32 regular price.

Ingredients: Prunus armeniaca (apricot kernel) oil, Ribes nigrum (black currant) seed oil, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, Cupressus sempervirens (cypress) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E)

It does what it says - hydrates and nourishes skin for a radiant glow. Sometimes I wear it on it's own instead of moisturizer. My skin is usually oily, acne prone, and dull but this oil brought life back into my face and doesn't make my acne worse, and it calms my skin when it's red/irritated. Smells like roses and lemon. When I first purchased this, I thought the cap was broken but you have to hold it upside down for a few seconds for product to come out. Very luxurious facial oil and I was able to find it at TJ Maxx for $15.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have very oily, clog prone skin and I bought this oil, which is supposedly for normal/dry skin types and it works really well for me. I use it only at night, because it would be too oily for the daytime. What I do is: I wash my face and while it's still damp, I apply this oil, massaging it into my skin. The next morning my skin looks very supple, very moisturized and super soft. This oil has a similar smell to tea tree oil so, that's something to keep in mind if you don't like the smell of tea tree oil. The consistency is not super heavy (like olive oil) , nor super light (like tea tree oil), I would say it's a teeny tiny bit heavier than jojoba oil, but not much.
The packaging is pretty nice because the little bottle comes with a cap that has a small hole and it controls the amount of oil that you pour into your hand, you can't get too much out of the bottle with this, because it pours one drop at a time. I bought mine at Marshals and I don't remember the price, but I do know that it wasn't more than $15 for 1 ounce of product. I would definitely buy this again if I find it at a good price, because I do know that this oil retails at a very high price normally.