It's a 10 Blonde Miracle Leave in treatment

Not tested on animals

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Quaternium-80, Hyrdrolized Rice Protein, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Euterpe Olercea Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Red 33/CI 17200/Aka227, Blue 1/CI 42090/Ao1, Methylchloriosothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know why I bought this since I was using the regular version and it worked really well. I fall for stuff for blonde hair because I'm always trying to maximize shine. But I've tried a lot of products for blonde hair and the best moisture always cones from the regular version IMO.

Left my hair a sticky mess! No conditioning properties whatsoever. Will not buy this again.

Love this stuff it saved my over-processed platinum blonde hair! HG!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I recently started getting lots of highlights the last few months after being a level 3 brunette for nearly a year. I bought this product after reading so many good reviews online and even a few You Tube videos singing its praise. My hair usually feels like straw after washing and of course I have an issue with my hair being really tangled, so I figured this would be nice to help with tangles and also protect my blonde hair. The first month I used this product, I was in love with it: it smelled wonderful (just a very clean smell, almost woodsy) and helped detangle my hair without weighing it down. However, the last few times I've used this, it weighs my hair down so bad that once my hair does dry (whether I air dry it or blow dry it) my hair looks so greasy, as if I never washed it! I don't even apply that much either, just one spray on each side and in the back of my head. Sorry, but I don't want a product that makes me look like I never washed my hair. This may work for some, but not for me anymore.