Physicians Formula Super BB Beauty Balm Cream Compact

2.6

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 3.52%, Zinc Oxide 4.48% Inactive Ingredients: Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Beeswax, C10-18 Triglycerides, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Silica, Nylon-12, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Cetyl Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Perilla Ocymoides seed oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Octyldodecyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Aluminum Dimyristate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Lysolecithin, Magnesium Aluminometasilicate, Neopentanoic Acid, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/26/2015 8:36:00 AM

Do not apply moisturizer beforehand... It will be way to greasy with it...really wanted to like this. I have used other PF items and have been pleased. This color was a little too yellow based for what they called Light.

on 1/4/2015 10:38:00 PM

I bought this at Loblaws for half-price.
I really liked this product!
It didnt make my skin look orange or greasy, but that probably due to my combination-dry skin.
This product gave me a nice finish with a glow.
I would buy his again if it was on sale.

on 12/12/2014 8:26:00 PM

Do not buy the shade "light" if you are fair skinned (for reference I would be an nc10 in mac) because this thing is orange. Like legit, straight up orange! Also the shade would be closer to nc20, maybe nc15. Too dark.

What the heck PF. Why do they have such terrible foundation shades.

I have combination acne-prone skin and I absolutely love using this product. It's light and covers absolutely every imperfection on my skin. I use it alone without foundation and also as a concealer for trouble spots. It's good for about a month, but be careful how you store it or it will melt in heat. It's $20 CAD but always goes on sale which makes it really affordable. This is an essential product in my makeup bag!

on 10/13/2014 5:04:00 PM

I am really disappointed with all of these negative reviews.

SoundlySensibleBeauty pointed out that PHYSICIANS FORMULA BB COMPACT IS AN EXACT DUPE FOR MAC PREP & PRIME BB COMPACT.

This is not a foundation for people with oily skin. It is a light coverage foundation for dry skin. Period. The only negative aspect is the limited shade range, but light-Light Plus in Mac and Light/Medium =Medium-Medium Plus in Mac.

on 10/10/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have tried this compact in two shades (fair-medium for summer and fair for fall/winter). I absolutely love it. I use a blending brush with it because the sponge alone will not blend the product well but overall I am extremely happy with this product. It doesn't cake, it stays on all day, and I don't feel like I've piled on layers of make up when I wear it. It also covers much better than traditional BB's which is an added benefit for me. I have been extremely happy with the product over all.

on 6/2/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I wish I could leave no lippies for this. I'm fair-skinned and I got this in light. The texture wasn't bad, but it did not blend well. It was really streaky, but at least the coverage was kind of decent.....

But can you say oompa loompa orange?! Literally NO ONE's skin is this color. It's legitimately bright fake orange. it wouldn't even match a bad spray tan. I showed my boyfriend and he busted out laughing saying "you look like an oompa loompa with that makeup on". I laughed with him and washed it off and returned it immediately.

It's way too expensive for how AWFUL it was.

on 5/26/2014 7:16:00 PM

I picked this up in Light/Medium and as soon as the sponge touched my face, I knew I made a horrible mistake. This is orange - straight up orange - on my skin. I love Korean BB creams, but I was out and had to get *something*. I was excited to see one I could purchase on the ground that didn't look/feel like a tinted moisturizer. There was a BOGO sale and this made the cut. I wish it hadn't. In addition to being a horrible skin tone match, this is greasy/oily. Even though there is so much greasiness, it showed every flake of skin around my nose. Very strange. The coverage is definitely light and I doubt the SPF would last through the day. I try to use product until it's gone, but this was thrown in the trash after trying it for a week straight.

on 5/5/2014 12:23:00 AM

I was really hoping to like this product because I use alot of PF cosmetics. HOWEVER this foundation/BB cream was way to GREASY and turned my face completely ORANGE the second time I used it! Somehow it oxidized in the compact because I went to put it on my face, and the color was way off... not like the first time I tried it. I had to wipe it off with tissues and put on a different foundation from AVON (I was in the car passenger seat on my way somewhere, so no bathroom.) This foundation also comes off very easily, so no staying power.

Gave it 2 lippies because I liked the packaging, but still not worth the purchase. Reviewing for Light/medium.

on 5/4/2014 4:49:00 PM

Love this, but expensive for what it is. Wouldn't repurchase, but gives a nice natural finish.