March 1, 2015 | 1265 users online

Treatments (Eye) - CeraVe - Eye Repair Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2015 3:13:00 AM More reviews by Tanktanktank

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2015 11:45:00 PM More reviews by Surf2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is terrible!! It makes my eye area significantly drier and does not help the dark circles. Their regular facial cream works better than this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2015 6:54:00 PM More reviews by brooke2010

I sadly cannot say that I would repurchase this eye cream. Every time I use it, I break out right on my brow bone and next to my eye. It's so weird, I've never used an eye cream that consistently made me break out each time, it's usually just a once in a while thing. I love the CeraVe foaming cleanser so I wanted to see if this was just as good but I am going to have to retire it. I prefer Neutrogena's new Hyaluronic eye cream in the blue tube for a drugstore eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2015 8:24:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is a thick cream that is easy to spread but doesn't seem to sink in fast. I wear this over a lightweight moisturizer, and I don't just stick to my eye area but also apply to the lines on my forehead. I have dry skin on my forehead and cheeks, but very oily on my nose and chin.

It's a pleasant feeling cream but I haven't seen any great improvement in my eye area. It does feel nourishing and soothing and so I probably would buy again even though I think the price is high for such a tiny tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by erobert714

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No... just no. I bought this because of the high ratings and the review from Paula. After about 5 days of use, my eye lids/eye area because super dry feeling. They look crepey when touched/pulled and they feel as dry as a bone! I went back to my Clinique All About Eyes eye cream so hopefully it heals within a week. I really don't recommend this. However, it seems to work beautifully for some people. I think it's the high amount of niacinamide. It just stinks now having to wait for this to heal... and try at your own risk. Probably not the best for sensitive eyes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

I purchased this eye cream because it was highly recommended by Beautypedia for its many beneficial ingredients. The white cream spreads easily from its tube. I pat it around my eye area at night and in the morning my eye area looks and feels moisturized, but there's droopiness at the outer corners. I think this cream is too heavy for my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Roxas1234530

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As of now this is my HG eye cream. Is a quality, and basic eye cream that will help with dryness, puffiness, and slight dark circles. Since using this my under eye area just looks healer over-all. Plus it's cheaper then most eye creams!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by Guidedogmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Shy to admit I had not used eye cream in too long. CeraVe face wash and cream was recommended by my Dermotologist and I've used it for years. So with a great coupon bought the eye cream. My under eye arer soaked it up. I was surprised to see how dry my under eyes really was. After 1 & 2 months the skin texture is nicely improved. I do believe any eye cream is prudent to use but this product was certainly worth it

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by ylingsbling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

All I expected was some extra under eye moisture. I didn't expect miracles. The package said brightener, diminishes fine lines, some natural ingredients so why not give it a try. This cream has shimmer in it! Just rub some on your hand and go outside so you can see it yourself. It does brighten your undereyes but to me I feel I got cheated. It moisturizes as you apply it but short term only. Like another reviewer said, an hour later your skin feels drier. Boo!!!!

8 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 1:26:00 PM More reviews by mel33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to like this eye cream because I'd heard such great things about it, but unfortunately I just don't see any benefits from it.

I tried to be generous and gave it 3 lippies because it didn't sting my eyes. BUT it is the equivelant to putting any face lotion under your eyes...same consistency, same feel, same benefits...basically this isn't an eye REPAIR cream, it's just cream.