April 17, 2014 | 1784 users online

Treatments (Eye) - CeraVe - Eye Repair Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love CeraVe. This eye cream does everything it's supposed to, at a reasonable price. To the lady who had trouble rubbing it in, trying just tapping it with your little finger. It will absorb without tugging at your skin. My skin breaks out very easily, but I'm able to use even the "heavy" CeraVe cream at night and my skin looks clear and hydrated when I wake up. Stellar product line.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by c4ward

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've tried many expensive products, and this magic cream is just as good or better! It's so affordable that I'm recommending it to all my friends. The cream sinks right in, and can be put on right after makeup. A little goes a long way. Every year I give my sisters a basket of my favorite beauty products, and this will absolutely be one of the items.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by jenglund

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like Cerave products, so I was excited to try this. At first, I didn't think it was doing much besides keeping my eye area moisturized during the winter.

I've been using it for over two months now and I notice my eye area is plumper, brighter, etc. No dark circles (though mine aren't too bad as long as I get enough sleep). On one side, I have a weird depression and discoloration that used to cause people to ask if I had a black eye. This hasn't cured me, but that spot is less noticeable.

The little tube is tiny enough to get a perfect amount under the eyes. I put a thin line in an upside down half moon shape under each eye and lightly dab/rub in. Every night. The one tube has lasted this whole time and I'm probably halfway done.

When I forget to use this, I notice I don't look as bright and awake. So while you may not see overnight, magical, shocking results, I for one have definitely seen improvement. I hope they keep this around!

I do get little red, itchy needle head sized bumps sometimes around my eyes when I use too much if this, but they're only noticeable to me and usually go away within hours or days. I have pretty touchy, reactive skin, so I'm cool with that since it otherwise works very well.

Will keep using. And buying. Love the extra ingredients that the face and body CeraVe creams don't have. Makes me feel like I'm doing something special for my poor, overtugged eye area. Hoping it helps keep those fine lines at bay...it definitely plumps them up quite a bit!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by sl40

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think many eye creams are overpriced and useless. I read the reviews on MUA about this particular cream and the high ratings it received. I was also impressed by the price so I picked a tube up at Rite Aid. I have been using it a little over three weeks and there really is some improvement regarding fine lines and discoloration. This is now a staple along with my Lacura night cream. When I wake up in the morning my skin looks flawless. HG eyecream!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2014 9:14:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful cream. It's everything that's been said (creamy, moisturizing, absorbs quickly), and the price is quite reasonable in light of its quality. The only issue for me is that, because I am acne prone, it irritated my skin around the brow line after a few days. Nonetheless, I may try this again in the future because I like CeraVe and I appreciate their commitment to quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by BitJustGingerly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Finally! An eye cream that moisturizes without being greasy and doesn't make eye concealer shift around. I have used CeraVe on & off over the past few years, but this has certainly brought me back! Feeling like a fool because I spent 3 times as much on an eye product that doesn't work nearly as good, then found this a few weeks later and it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2014 3:36:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I started noticing some fine lines and slight dryness under my eyes which was making my concealer crease for the first time. I've been rough with my undereye area the past few months because my mascara is wp and extremely difficult to take off. I wanted something to help prevent the area from getting worse and found excellent reviews that stated all its wonderful ingredients on both MUA and from Paula B so I picked this up from my CVS during a BOGO 50% off deal at $13.99 retail. (I also picked up Cerave PM lotion)

This works wonderfully under makeup. It's emollient but not greasy or heavy at all. It's slightly thick/balmy but sinks into the skin very nicely- it feels like such a treat to put on! Since I've been using this daily morning and night, I've noticed my fine lines and dryness getting better. My undereye area looks soft, hydrated, and I feel that this is plumping and making the fine lines soften or smooth over, even when the product is not on. As a disclaimer though, i do not have significant undereye darkness or wrinkles so I'm not sure how it would work in that case. But I do know that this is working well for me as a preventative measure for fine wrinkles and dryness and just to keep the area smooth and hydrated. I also love the packaging and the tiny squeeze nozzle that keeps everything sanitary. I was using Shiseido Bio-Performance (received it as gratis, otherwise I would have never purchased it) prior to this and actually prefer the Cerave. I also like that there is no scent and it doesn't irritate my eyes.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Englishrose77

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Excellent product! I 've used many many eye creams over the years, and this is one of the best. And a steal at $13.99. It's rich and creamy, doesn't irritate my very sensitive eye area, and the formula has top rated ingredients for plumping lines and attracting moisture. And it doesn't mess up my eye makeup. I love it. I've already bought 2 tubes to stock up; it sells like hot cakes around here since it came out in February. Great product.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am really enjoying this eye cream. I use it night and day and it keeps my eye area moisturized and wears well under my concealers. I love the tube packaging -- I hate having to dip my fingers into eye creams. It seems thick at first but it melts into your skin nicely. It reminds me A LOT of the Kiehls Creamy Avocado Eye Treatment on how it melts into your eye area and keeps it moisturized. But I like this CeraVe so much better because of packaging, price, and all of the wonderful ingredients that keep my eyes looking good!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is an excellent affordable eye cream!Full of beneficial ingredients like niacinimide ,ceramides and hyaluronic acid and packed in a tube so ingredients remain stable.And it's fragrance free a must for around eyes.Quite a thick cream but it is easily absorbed, it's not greasy. Keeps eye area nicely hydrated.I only use this at night as it has no spf but you could apply sunscreen over it.I'm not really into eye creams ,a well formulated face cream works just as well.But as far as eye creams go this is one to consider.

13 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No