August 1, 2014 | 1871 users online

Fragrance - Versace - Eros

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Liciakim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I always gift my boyfriend with a new luxury fragrance so he can wear them on date nights and so forth. I had been purchasing YSL for him (which we both really enjoy) but I wanted him to wear something new. I smelled this at Macy's in the midst of deciding between another new addition to YSL's line AND Gucci. I instantly fell in love. I knew that the soft yet overpowering notes of this fragrance would mesh nicely with his natural scent. It's a bit heady for daytime use and I cringe whenever he sprays it early in the morning but at night... it's definitely very appealing/arousing. I may not purchase it again due to the pricing. A single 6oz bottle was over $100 if I recall correctly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2014 1:03:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Almost a soapy floral, really. Different for a men's scent and really nice. Has the soft feel of an amber floral but with a sport edge that keeps it just masculine enough. Still, might be too powdery soft for most guys. Sort of like clean laundry. I like it, but it might be more the thing for women who wear men's scents (me and my sister often do) than for men who want a crisp strong scent. The bottle is pretty cool too

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

OMG this is a stinker, and a tenacious one at that. I tried a sample on my wrist, hated it, and have been trying to get if off my skin for the last hour. Not even rubbing alcohol is doing the trick.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this as a sample from a recent Sephora order and I felt like it didn't smell as good as it did in the bottle once it was worn. I much prefer Armani Aqua Di Gio or Calvin Klein The One. I will not purchase.