July 31, 2014 | 2023 users online

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very good packaging.
Smell good.
Mid coverage.
It does not last all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by clarancmanos123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation blends very well on my skin,but in my opnion without a power it stays a bit oily in my skin and transfers.. love the smell and the price. the coverege is medium. I think that I will buy again, but for base I still prefere the affiniton of maybelline. Stay in the my skin about 8 hours if a apply power (my is from rimmel).

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by shizia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My skin: oily/dry, acne prone, sensitive, very pale, prone to redness

CONS:
Unfortunately the shade (010 Light Beige, the lightest one) is a little bit too dark and yellow for me, so I cannot wear it all over my face (I use it to contour the cheeks though). Also make sure you moisturise well as it can accentuate dry patches!

PROS:
This foundation has a beautiful finish, it's satin-matte combination I would say. It blends into skin really well. Oily girls will have to make sure to use powder, but on normal skin it will look amazing. If you're very pale and the colour doesn't match you perfectly, you can either mix the foundation with white/paler one, or use it for contouring :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by brelig

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was the replacement for the discontinued Infinite Matt foundation that Catrice had in their line for years and years. I was so sad to see it go, sadder still that this can't quite compete with it in terms of staying matte. But it's still a great foundation and I use it daily.

The consistency is the same as the original product was. It's creamy, a touch thick but not like a mousse, easy to blend out, easy to layer. The lightest shade is just a little lighter/brighter than the original line, but I'm ok with this because I am so very very fair. As with all Catrice foundation lines, the color range is limited at best, with no offerings for deeper skin tones.

Where the original formula on this product would last for the better portion of a day before needing any blotting or powdering, this foundation starts to break down a bit quicker around my nose and general t-zone area. On the one hand, it's not as great as the original foundation, on the other hand, it's really not bad. In fact, it's still my favorite go-to daily foundation. With only a little extra work in terms of blotting/powdering, it still lasts a good 8 hours before beginning to fade. This is really good considering my oily skin usually burns through foundation very quickly.

The coverage is light closer to medium. If you're looking to cover more prominent discoloration you will still need concealer. But it does cut down all the redness on my face, which is a lot, and cover most discoloration. Despite the creamy consistency and the medium coverage, it feels light on the skin.

Once the foundation starts fading or breaking down, it does so in a nice way. While other foundations might get patchy, flaky, or cakey throughout the day, this just sort of fades away.

It does have a lightly almost plastic-like smell, but nothing strong and it isn't noticeable after application.

The finish is more satin than matte. I would have preferred this to be more matte, but I do like the slightly glowy and soft look this gives to my skin. Unless you're very oily, you probably will find this a natural healthy finish as well.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone with very dry skin. If I have any very dry patches on my skin from healing blemishes, it can tend to cling to those areas. I would imagine this would be similar if your skin is dry in general.

I'd highly recommend this for normal/oily/combination skin types, if you're lucky enough to find a shade that works for you. It may be inexpensive, but I reach for this every day, even choosing this over more expensive brands I own. I have repurchased this and will continue to repurchase for as long as they make this foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by sclaire

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So... I am a portuguese girl that looks all less than portuguese... I have very fair complexion (a mac nc15) and I was looking for a budget foundation that worked well (in terms of colour the less expensive achievement before this was bourjois healthy mix serum in 51 light vanilla that actually is quite a expensive brand here in Portugal, ok, not expensive but on the medium side: the foundation here is around 20 euros). I was sick and tired of paying 20 and 33 euros (mac studio sculpt for instance) since i´m unemployed by now and sometimes i´m only 2 hours doing stuff outside, and so I heard this was an ok foundation and I decided to give it a try. So here it goes: medium to full coverage(full when I layer it), matte finish but not "mask like", I have very dry skin on Winter but is doesn´t do my skin any harm, long lasting and does not transfer (at least on my skin type), a very good match to my extreme pale skin which hides my reddish skin...so far, so good! The smell isn´t unpleasing, All in one it´s a very good option for daily basis and I would only suggest that dry skin gals like me would use a primer: it must do wonders to combination and oily skin! I do not give it 5 stars only because this is not the most suitable for my skin type but I´m actually loving it <3 Oh, i bought the lightest shade (obviously) wich is 010- light beige. This is the only (light) match I have so far in a drugstore brand, here in Portugal.