Catrice All Matt Plus

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, STEAROYL INULIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLATES/C 12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDRATED SILICA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 7/31/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The coverage of this formula is a bit lighter than a previous one - so now I need to use concealer where previously only the foundation was enough. Also, it is a bit "thinner", and does not mask the pores as as well.
Still most resistant foundation on my oily skin, buying second bottle.

on 6/4/2015 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this foundation, it's second only to my Revlon ColourMatch, and I always keep a bottle of Catrice's All Matt Plus in my make-up box, which is a huge praise!

The things I loved about this foundation were the hygenic pump that it came with, the price, the finish and the coverage it gave me, though I did have to use a little concealer on blemishes and acne scars. I have very red, very dry skin and with a little moisturiser, it covered very well and didn't cling to dry patches.

I wasn't too fond of the size of the product, I had to buy a new bottle every month and even though the product itself is in-expensive, I still spent a lot of money buying and re-buying it. Again, the coverage was great but I did have to use concealer, but no pressed powder to make it stay, which was good.

I think if you were someone with oily skin, you'd need a fantastic primer, a fair bit of powder and to re-touch during the day. It's a product not to use if your skin is either too dry or too oily if you don't have time to moisturise or can be bothered with the up-keep. But if you can find the time to do these things, it is a fantastic foundation and brilliant value for money.

Once more, a brilliant product, love the finish, but a 4/5 just because a bottle never lasted me too long

on 5/16/2015 10:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. The lightest shade matches my complexion very well. It comes in a nice bottle which has a pump and is therefore very hygenic. This foundation has light-medium coverage but it is definitely buildable. I put it all over my face and then put a bit more on any blemishes. I do have to mention that it emphasises dry patches. It gives a really natural finish but it is not completely matt so I recommend using a powder.

Amazing price, pretty packaging, good coverage.

However, this foundation transfers like crazy, even when i set my make up with powder and setting spray.

If it didnt transfer so much and actually stick to my skin like normal foundations, I would purchase it again. It feels good on my skin too.

on 11/30/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle of this and that says a lot as I hardly ever use makeup but this performs really well for the price.

Pro's

Covers most blemishes and evens out the skintone, coverage is medium but buildable and it does stay on and doesn't cake. It is one of the cheapest drugstore foundations and it does perform for the price.

Con's

I find it hard to apply cream products over it and still have it look natural. It is a bit powdery and I find that with this one I can skip the powder step cause it makes it look really obvious that I'm wearing foundation. that being said it is not the most natural looking product, in daylight people will be able to tell that you are wearing foundation but it's not too cakey either.Only it's pretty hard to layer products over it especially blush.

Basically, it does the job but don't expect any miracles for the price, it looks ok on but if you are going for a natural dewy no makeup look this will look pretty obvious. But overall I think it is a good foundation and I use it a lot.

on 11/24/2014 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The foundation have gd coverage and make my face stay Matt and shine-free for at least 8 hrs or more. It is also value for money. The quality is better than many branded foundation.

on 11/13/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

stays kind matt all day. probably stays on better with a primer.

on 10/24/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG FOUNDATION. Currently using my 6th bottle. I have used and loved both the old and new formula and there isn't much difference between them, except that the new one is more liquid and the lightest shade is lighter which is great, I think.
You get medium coverage with this foundation but you can absolutely build it up to full without it looking cakey. It looks so fabulous on the skin-you can hardly tell you're wearing foundation yet your skin looks so perfect! But you are still going to need concealer for bigger blemishes and dark circles though. This foundation is SO easy to put one, it takes no time to blend it. Packaging is very nice, it has a pump and it looks so more expensive.
The only cons are that it doesn't actually mattify your skin that well-my nose still gets shiny, and that it doesn't last all day but it's nothing that a good power can't fix and it doesn't affect my love for this foundation. Also, there are not many shades.
In a nutshell: this is a great, great foundation at an amazing price! Try it!

on 7/16/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very good packaging.
Smell good.
Mid coverage.
It does not last all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation blends very well on my skin,but in my opnion without a power it stays a bit oily in my skin and transfers.. love the smell and the price. the coverege is medium. I think that I will buy again, but for base I still prefere the affiniton of maybelline. Stay in the my skin about 8 hours if a apply power (my is from rimmel).