Catrice All Matt Plus

3.9

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ZINC OXIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, STEAROYL INULIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 80, ACRYLATES/C 12-22 ALKYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, HYDRATED SILICA, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PEG-8, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIMETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), BENZYL SALICYLATE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 5/16/2015 10:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation. The lightest shade matches my complexion very well. It comes in a nice bottle which has a pump and is therefore very hygenic. This foundation has light-medium coverage but it is definitely buildable. I put it all over my face and then put a bit more on any blemishes. I do have to mention that it emphasises dry patches. It gives a really natural finish but it is not completely matt so I recommend using a powder.

Amazing price, pretty packaging, good coverage.

However, this foundation transfers like crazy, even when i set my make up with powder and setting spray.

If it didnt transfer so much and actually stick to my skin like normal foundations, I would purchase it again. It feels good on my skin too.

on 11/30/2014 10:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm on my second bottle of this and that says a lot as I hardly ever use makeup but this performs really well for the price.

Pro's

Covers most blemishes and evens out the skintone, coverage is medium but buildable and it does stay on and doesn't cake. It is one of the cheapest drugstore foundations and it does perform for the price.

Con's

I find it hard to apply cream products over it and still have it look natural. It is a bit powdery and I find that with this one I can skip the powder step cause it makes it look really obvious that I'm wearing foundation. that being said it is not the most natural looking product, in daylight people will be able to tell that you are wearing foundation but it's not too cakey either.Only it's pretty hard to layer products over it especially blush.

Basically, it does the job but don't expect any miracles for the price, it looks ok on but if you are going for a natural dewy no makeup look this will look pretty obvious. But overall I think it is a good foundation and I use it a lot.

on 11/24/2014 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The foundation have gd coverage and make my face stay Matt and shine-free for at least 8 hrs or more. It is also value for money. The quality is better than many branded foundation.

on 11/13/2014 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

stays kind matt all day. probably stays on better with a primer.

on 10/24/2014 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG FOUNDATION. Currently using my 6th bottle. I have used and loved both the old and new formula and there isn't much difference between them, except that the new one is more liquid and the lightest shade is lighter which is great, I think.
You get medium coverage with this foundation but you can absolutely build it up to full without it looking cakey. It looks so fabulous on the skin-you can hardly tell you're wearing foundation yet your skin looks so perfect! But you are still going to need concealer for bigger blemishes and dark circles though. This foundation is SO easy to put one, it takes no time to blend it. Packaging is very nice, it has a pump and it looks so more expensive.
The only cons are that it doesn't actually mattify your skin that well-my nose still gets shiny, and that it doesn't last all day but it's nothing that a good power can't fix and it doesn't affect my love for this foundation. Also, there are not many shades.
In a nutshell: this is a great, great foundation at an amazing price! Try it!

on 7/16/2014 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Very good packaging.
Smell good.
Mid coverage.
It does not last all day.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This foundation blends very well on my skin,but in my opnion without a power it stays a bit oily in my skin and transfers.. love the smell and the price. the coverege is medium. I think that I will buy again, but for base I still prefere the affiniton of maybelline. Stay in the my skin about 8 hours if a apply power (my is from rimmel).

on 5/7/2014 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

My skin: oily/dry, acne prone, sensitive, very pale, prone to redness

CONS:
Unfortunately the shade (010 Light Beige, the lightest one) is a little bit too dark and yellow for me, so I cannot wear it all over my face (I use it to contour the cheeks though). Also make sure you moisturise well as it can accentuate dry patches!

PROS:
This foundation has a beautiful finish, it's satin-matte combination I would say. It blends into skin really well. Oily girls will have to make sure to use powder, but on normal skin it will look amazing. If you're very pale and the colour doesn't match you perfectly, you can either mix the foundation with white/paler one, or use it for contouring :)

on 3/21/2014 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was the replacement for the discontinued Infinite Matt foundation that Catrice had in their line for years and years. I was so sad to see it go, sadder still that this can't quite compete with it in terms of staying matte. But it's still a great foundation and I use it daily.

The consistency is the same as the original product was. It's creamy, a touch thick but not like a mousse, easy to blend out, easy to layer. The lightest shade is just a little lighter/brighter than the original line, but I'm ok with this because I am so very very fair. As with all Catrice foundation lines, the color range is limited at best, with no offerings for deeper skin tones.

Where the original formula on this product would last for the better portion of a day before needing any blotting or powdering, this foundation starts to break down a bit quicker around my nose and general t-zone area. On the one hand, it's not as great as the original foundation, on the other hand, it's really not bad. In fact, it's still my favorite go-to daily foundation. With only a little extra work in terms of blotting/powdering, it still lasts a good 8 hours before beginning to fade. This is really good considering my oily skin usually burns through foundation very quickly.

The coverage is light closer to medium. If you're looking to cover more prominent discoloration you will still need concealer. But it does cut down all the redness on my face, which is a lot, and cover most discoloration. Despite the creamy consistency and the medium coverage, it feels light on the skin.

Once the foundation starts fading or breaking down, it does so in a nice way. While other foundations might get patchy, flaky, or cakey throughout the day, this just sort of fades away.

It does have a lightly almost plastic-like smell, but nothing strong and it isn't noticeable after application.

The finish is more satin than matte. I would have preferred this to be more matte, but I do like the slightly glowy and soft look this gives to my skin. Unless you're very oily, you probably will find this a natural healthy finish as well.

I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to someone with very dry skin. If I have any very dry patches on my skin from healing blemishes, it can tend to cling to those areas. I would imagine this would be similar if your skin is dry in general.

I'd highly recommend this for normal/oily/combination skin types, if you're lucky enough to find a shade that works for you. It may be inexpensive, but I reach for this every day, even choosing this over more expensive brands I own. I have repurchased this and will continue to repurchase for as long as they make this foundation.