December 19, 2014 | 1249 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - LolliTint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by fairestinalltheland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product but i find that it stains my fingers when i go to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. I have also tried applying with a brush and it sets so quickly on the skin you really have to work fast... if you don't youre left with brush strokes you made applying it using the applicator. This product is also expensive but for the amount of product it could be seen as reasonable to most of us makeup splurgers out there. The color is amazing and what drew me to this product. However i would not recommend this product...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by sardav

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a huge fan of tints as my cheeks can get a little dry but I really loved this product. I had previously used Benetint but found that with the pigmentation on my skin and skin tone that the benefit never quite looked right. Thankfully lollitint arrived which is a orchid mauve pink - that's probably the best way to describe the colour. I use on lips and cheeks. So onto the lips first and excess onto cheeks with a couple of extra dots on each cheek. I love this but my only concern is the staying power. For lips I use it as a base with a lippy over the top or a gloss, it can last with a drink for maybe 2-3 hours. The cheeks last a bit longer maybe 4-5. I sometimes need to touch up. The only way I can get extra on the cheeks without any application would be if I use a blush over the top. Otherwise it is really beautiful product, the colour surprisingly works well with my medium golden skin tone and it'll carry me through a few seasons.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

I love this so much!!! I find that it's really subtle and gives a nice healthy looking flush. It didn't cause problems for my skin either, as it is clear and acne free. I use a dense powder brush to apply it and it looks fine! Just don't wait more than 5 seconds after dabbing it on your face to actually start blending it! I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Nicnac806

This is a weird one..... I want to love this but can't!!!
I went with my benefit vouchers burning a hole in my pocket with the intention of buying positint which is an old favourite and was accosted by one of the reps who insisted I try this....
It looked lovely in the department store lighting so I bought it....
When I got outside into the car I looked in the mirror and the colour was far too bright and it was streaky!
I've never been able to get this to look right! I am pale skinned With green eyes so it's possible it's just not for me, I never seem to get the purplish tint people talk about in other reviews it's just bright pink on me!!
I also never get it to give me any colour on my lips? It just disappears?? So I don't even try anymore.
I like the consistancy of this though and because you don't need much it lasts for ages! I think it's something you need to test before you buy

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this. I prefer NARS or MACs for highlighting. I think I just find the application process too messy. I feel this way about all of benefit's highlighters I've owned. It might be better in a tube. Also, the color is a little clownish. I've worn it twice and probably won't use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by camelias

I like this product. The consistency is better than the original BeneTint (the red one that smells like roses). However, the colour doesn't look as nice on my as the original BeneTint. But I like it non-the-less. It's a good product but not HG or anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not care for the purplish tone it this product. It looked terrible on my neutral medium complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by fxlshultz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of natural color in my lips, so oftentimes I look like I'm wearing an 80s-style lipliner -- not a good look. I keep trying to find a pinky-neutral that isn't just brown and ugly -- and this is it. It looks good all day and doesn't dry out my lips. And it was a freebie, to boot. I'll be getting more soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had never tried any of the Benefit Tints before, but as soon as I saw the Lollitint I knew I had to have it. The color after about 3 layers (on my very pigmented lips) was a beautiful purple toned pinky mauve, my favorite lip color. Application was easy even with the nail polish-like brush. The tint lasted about 6 hours on my lips. The downside was it made my lips feel numb!!! I don't know if I had a reaction to an ingredient but the numbness lasted about an hour & kinda freaked me out!!! Needless to say I returned the Lollitint back to Ulta...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this, considering i live in Australia and the price range is obviously a bit high. When i first tested it out at the benefit counter, it didn't seem all that great or worth the hype. However, as i tried it on. It looked amazing! Especially as a cheek tint. Lip tint-wise, not so great. It does dry out your lips and the stains just sink between the cracks of your lips if you don't exfoliate or moisturise your lips often. Don't ever get them in your mouth.. the taste is not so pleasant. Not sure if i would repurchase this if it goes missing considering the price, but it is a decent product that i really enjoy using.