BeneFit Cosmetics LolliTint

3.8

on 1/14/2015 4:05:00 AM

The color is pretty but when I put it on I look like I have some type of skin disease! It came out so splotchy and streaky. I really want to love this one but it might not be for me..

I wanted to love this product but i find that it stains my fingers when i go to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. I have also tried applying with a brush and it sets so quickly on the skin you really have to work fast... if you don't youre left with brush strokes you made applying it using the applicator. This product is also expensive but for the amount of product it could be seen as reasonable to most of us makeup splurgers out there. The color is amazing and what drew me to this product. However i would not recommend this product...

on 9/27/2014 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of tints as my cheeks can get a little dry but I really loved this product. I had previously used Benetint but found that with the pigmentation on my skin and skin tone that the benefit never quite looked right. Thankfully lollitint arrived which is a orchid mauve pink - that's probably the best way to describe the colour. I use on lips and cheeks. So onto the lips first and excess onto cheeks with a couple of extra dots on each cheek. I love this but my only concern is the staying power. For lips I use it as a base with a lippy over the top or a gloss, it can last with a drink for maybe 2-3 hours. The cheeks last a bit longer maybe 4-5. I sometimes need to touch up. The only way I can get extra on the cheeks without any application would be if I use a blush over the top. Otherwise it is really beautiful product, the colour surprisingly works well with my medium golden skin tone and it'll carry me through a few seasons.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this so much!!! I find that it's really subtle and gives a nice healthy looking flush. It didn't cause problems for my skin either, as it is clear and acne free. I use a dense powder brush to apply it and it looks fine! Just don't wait more than 5 seconds after dabbing it on your face to actually start blending it! I'm definitely repurchasing.

on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM

This is a weird one..... I want to love this but can't!!!
I went with my benefit vouchers burning a hole in my pocket with the intention of buying positint which is an old favourite and was accosted by one of the reps who insisted I try this....
It looked lovely in the department store lighting so I bought it....
When I got outside into the car I looked in the mirror and the colour was far too bright and it was streaky!
I've never been able to get this to look right! I am pale skinned With green eyes so it's possible it's just not for me, I never seem to get the purplish tint people talk about in other reviews it's just bright pink on me!!
I also never get it to give me any colour on my lips? It just disappears?? So I don't even try anymore.
I like the consistancy of this though and because you don't need much it lasts for ages! I think it's something you need to test before you buy

on 8/9/2014 11:38:00 PM

I don't love this. I prefer NARS or MACs for highlighting. I think I just find the application process too messy. I feel this way about all of benefit's highlighters I've owned. It might be better in a tube. Also, the color is a little clownish. I've worn it twice and probably won't use it again.

on 8/3/2014 9:51:00 PM

I like this product. The consistency is better than the original BeneTint (the red one that smells like roses). However, the colour doesn't look as nice on my as the original BeneTint. But I like it non-the-less. It's a good product but not HG or anything.

on 8/3/2014 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I did not care for the purplish tone it this product. It looked terrible on my neutral medium complexion.

on 8/3/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have a lot of natural color in my lips, so oftentimes I look like I'm wearing an 80s-style lipliner -- not a good look. I keep trying to find a pinky-neutral that isn't just brown and ugly -- and this is it. It looks good all day and doesn't dry out my lips. And it was a freebie, to boot. I'll be getting more soon.

on 5/1/2014 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I had never tried any of the Benefit Tints before, but as soon as I saw the Lollitint I knew I had to have it. The color after about 3 layers (on my very pigmented lips) was a beautiful purple toned pinky mauve, my favorite lip color. Application was easy even with the nail polish-like brush. The tint lasted about 6 hours on my lips. The downside was it made my lips feel numb!!! I don't know if I had a reaction to an ingredient but the numbness lasted about an hour & kinda freaked me out!!! Needless to say I returned the Lollitint back to Ulta...

Popular Blush Products