September 22, 2014 | 2138 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - LolliTint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:09:00 AM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

I love this so much!!! I find that it's really subtle and gives a nice healthy looking flush. It didn't cause problems for my skin either, as it is clear and acne free. I use a dense powder brush to apply it and it looks fine! Just don't wait more than 5 seconds after dabbing it on your face to actually start blending it! I'm definitely repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Nicnac806

This is a weird one..... I want to love this but can't!!!
I went with my benefit vouchers burning a hole in my pocket with the intention of buying positint which is an old favourite and was accosted by one of the reps who insisted I try this....
It looked lovely in the department store lighting so I bought it....
When I got outside into the car I looked in the mirror and the colour was far too bright and it was streaky!
I've never been able to get this to look right! I am pale skinned With green eyes so it's possible it's just not for me, I never seem to get the purplish tint people talk about in other reviews it's just bright pink on me!!
I also never get it to give me any colour on my lips? It just disappears?? So I don't even try anymore.
I like the consistancy of this though and because you don't need much it lasts for ages! I think it's something you need to test before you buy

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by PlanetAmour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't love this. I prefer NARS or MACs for highlighting. I think I just find the application process too messy. I feel this way about all of benefit's highlighters I've owned. It might be better in a tube. Also, the color is a little clownish. I've worn it twice and probably won't use it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:51:00 PM More reviews by camelias

I like this product. The consistency is better than the original BeneTint (the red one that smells like roses). However, the colour doesn't look as nice on my as the original BeneTint. But I like it non-the-less. It's a good product but not HG or anything.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 9:32:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

I did not care for the purplish tone it this product. It looked terrible on my neutral medium complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by fxlshultz

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have a lot of natural color in my lips, so oftentimes I look like I'm wearing an 80s-style lipliner -- not a good look. I keep trying to find a pinky-neutral that isn't just brown and ugly -- and this is it. It looks good all day and doesn't dry out my lips. And it was a freebie, to boot. I'll be getting more soon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had never tried any of the Benefit Tints before, but as soon as I saw the Lollitint I knew I had to have it. The color after about 3 layers (on my very pigmented lips) was a beautiful purple toned pinky mauve, my favorite lip color. Application was easy even with the nail polish-like brush. The tint lasted about 6 hours on my lips. The downside was it made my lips feel numb!!! I don't know if I had a reaction to an ingredient but the numbness lasted about an hour & kinda freaked me out!!! Needless to say I returned the Lollitint back to Ulta...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this, considering i live in Australia and the price range is obviously a bit high. When i first tested it out at the benefit counter, it didn't seem all that great or worth the hype. However, as i tried it on. It looked amazing! Especially as a cheek tint. Lip tint-wise, not so great. It does dry out your lips and the stains just sink between the cracks of your lips if you don't exfoliate or moisturise your lips often. Don't ever get them in your mouth.. the taste is not so pleasant. Not sure if i would repurchase this if it goes missing considering the price, but it is a decent product that i really enjoy using.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh, NOT a good color for me. =( I'm a super pale redhead and this shade is a bright, cool-toned bubblegum pink with a tinge of purple on me. It looks very shocking and almost clown-like on my cheeks. It's also extremely hard to blend. The directions say to paint three stripes on your cheeks and blend up and outwards. By the time I paint them on, it's almost dry already and I'm left with streaks. This happens even if I do it one dot at a time. It dries way too quickly. After application, I'm always left trying to blend it. I've tried spraying my face with water and blending with a brush and even wetting a sponge, but when this stuff dries, it's on for GOOD until you wash it off. I'll have to finish it off as a lip stain, but it's a huge FAIL as a cheek color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received a sample of Lollitint in this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. I haven't tried it on my cheeks yet, but as a lip stain it's definitely above average. The color is great with my skin tone, not too pink but not too purple, and I love the application. You dot it on with the brush and blend it in. It's not drying at all and it lasted through lunch and a soda. I figure on a day out it'd need to be reapplied at least once, but it still beats out every other stain I've tried.