BeneFit Cosmetics LolliTint

3.6

on 8/21/2015 4:13:00 PM

I got this in a set frol HSN and thid didnt work as well as i had hoped. Such a pretty color but It really clings to the dry patches on my cheeks. It doesnt last very long and in a few hours all thats left is whatever is on my dry patches.

on 8/15/2015 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a sample of this in my VIB free sample bag thing. this stuff doesn't show up anywhere. I've tried it on my lips, my cheeks and even my hand and no matter what when I blend it in it literally disappears! bummer because it's a really cute color.

on 7/16/2015 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The color shows up poorly on my lips. You can't even tell I have anything on. On the cheeks it works a little better, still I'd say it's below average quality. Not repurchasing.

on 6/8/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

FOR LIPS:
pros:
-lasts all day, and i mean through meals, kissing, the apocalypse, anything.
-beautiful layering. If you want a sheer wash of color apply 1 coat, but if you build it gets brighter.
-the color is just spectacular, and i've seen it look amazing on so many skin tones.

cons:
-if you have dry crackly lips, this product will probably hurt more than anything.
-if you have very pigmented lips I'm not sure how much this will show up, I myself have very pale lips.

FOR CHEEKS:
pros:
-again, this is a true stain that will last all day and even through the next morning.
-brightness can be adjusted by how much you apply, or how many layers you lay on.
-on my cheeks, the purple doesn't show through as bright purple, just a soft orchid pink, much more wearable IMO

cons:
-work fast because if you dont you'll have pinky purple streaks on your cheeks for the rest of you life.

Overall, this is a holy grail summer item for me, but I know it might not be for everyone. It lasts all day, looks great, and is multi purpose. Plus you get an insane amount of product in the full size!

on 5/16/2015 12:25:00 PM

I bought mine at Sephora and swatched it there. I wished it had a bit more pigmentation but I bought it anyways. This tint is for some one who wants a pretty dewy finish. I have fair to medium skin and i was slightly surprised with the pigmentation. I thought it was going to be purple but it actually gave colour back to my cheeks. Overall the product was good, cute packaging but wished it was more pigmented

on 1/14/2015 4:05:00 AM

The color is pretty but when I put it on I look like I have some type of skin disease! It came out so splotchy and streaky. I really want to love this one but it might not be for me..

I wanted to love this product but i find that it stains my fingers when i go to apply it to the apples of my cheeks. I have also tried applying with a brush and it sets so quickly on the skin you really have to work fast... if you don't youre left with brush strokes you made applying it using the applicator. This product is also expensive but for the amount of product it could be seen as reasonable to most of us makeup splurgers out there. The color is amazing and what drew me to this product. However i would not recommend this product...

on 9/27/2014 4:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of tints as my cheeks can get a little dry but I really loved this product. I had previously used Benetint but found that with the pigmentation on my skin and skin tone that the benefit never quite looked right. Thankfully lollitint arrived which is a orchid mauve pink - that's probably the best way to describe the colour. I use on lips and cheeks. So onto the lips first and excess onto cheeks with a couple of extra dots on each cheek. I love this but my only concern is the staying power. For lips I use it as a base with a lippy over the top or a gloss, it can last with a drink for maybe 2-3 hours. The cheeks last a bit longer maybe 4-5. I sometimes need to touch up. The only way I can get extra on the cheeks without any application would be if I use a blush over the top. Otherwise it is really beautiful product, the colour surprisingly works well with my medium golden skin tone and it'll carry me through a few seasons.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this so much!!! I find that it's really subtle and gives a nice healthy looking flush. It didn't cause problems for my skin either, as it is clear and acne free. I use a dense powder brush to apply it and it looks fine! Just don't wait more than 5 seconds after dabbing it on your face to actually start blending it! I'm definitely repurchasing.

on 8/10/2014 7:51:00 PM

This is a weird one..... I want to love this but can't!!!
I went with my benefit vouchers burning a hole in my pocket with the intention of buying positint which is an old favourite and was accosted by one of the reps who insisted I try this....
It looked lovely in the department store lighting so I bought it....
When I got outside into the car I looked in the mirror and the colour was far too bright and it was streaky!
I've never been able to get this to look right! I am pale skinned With green eyes so it's possible it's just not for me, I never seem to get the purplish tint people talk about in other reviews it's just bright pink on me!!
I also never get it to give me any colour on my lips? It just disappears?? So I don't even try anymore.
I like the consistancy of this though and because you don't need much it lasts for ages! I think it's something you need to test before you buy

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products