BeneFit Cosmetics LolliTint

3.6

I dont liek benefits packaging but i do like the colour of this tint and it stays on my face like a stain all day.

I love the colour of LolliTint, it is a beautiful pink/mauve; however, I hate this product. To sum it up... The product is too sheer for my lips and does not show up at all. On my skin, the product is a nice purple/mauve that appears a little brighter then in the packaging.This formulation stains my skin almost immediately. I cannot blend it at all because it stains too quickly and because of the packaging I find this almost impossible to get onto another applicator.. For reference my skin holds pigment and sometimes even bar stamps will be somewhat visible days later. So, if I am going for a look like someone rubbed a popsicle all over my face and missed my mouth completely, this would totally be the product I reach for.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I've always used posie tint on my cheeks (and eyelids sometimes) for years.
Love it!
Never wanted to try Lollitint since I didn't want purplish cheeks and didn't get why anyone would.
I saw this on people online and it showed up pink so I had to try.
Got a kit with ALL the tints at HSN.
This looks great on my fair/light skin
Similar to posie tint so I am happy.
I don't wear it on my lips by itself but I have used it on top of a matte lipstick to refresh its color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a sample from ulta, I love it! I use it with an angled brush and I smile while I apply it. It gives me such a nice glow it almost reminds me of cotton candy

I got this in a set frol HSN and thid didnt work as well as i had hoped. Such a pretty color but It really clings to the dry patches on my cheeks. It doesnt last very long and in a few hours all thats left is whatever is on my dry patches.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got a sample of this in my VIB free sample bag thing. this stuff doesn't show up anywhere. I've tried it on my lips, my cheeks and even my hand and no matter what when I blend it in it literally disappears! bummer because it's a really cute color.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The color shows up poorly on my lips. You can't even tell I have anything on. On the cheeks it works a little better, still I'd say it's below average quality. Not repurchasing.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

FOR LIPS:
pros:
-lasts all day, and i mean through meals, kissing, the apocalypse, anything.
-beautiful layering. If you want a sheer wash of color apply 1 coat, but if you build it gets brighter.
-the color is just spectacular, and i've seen it look amazing on so many skin tones.

cons:
-if you have dry crackly lips, this product will probably hurt more than anything.
-if you have very pigmented lips I'm not sure how much this will show up, I myself have very pale lips.

FOR CHEEKS:
pros:
-again, this is a true stain that will last all day and even through the next morning.
-brightness can be adjusted by how much you apply, or how many layers you lay on.
-on my cheeks, the purple doesn't show through as bright purple, just a soft orchid pink, much more wearable IMO

cons:
-work fast because if you dont you'll have pinky purple streaks on your cheeks for the rest of you life.

Overall, this is a holy grail summer item for me, but I know it might not be for everyone. It lasts all day, looks great, and is multi purpose. Plus you get an insane amount of product in the full size!

I bought mine at Sephora and swatched it there. I wished it had a bit more pigmentation but I bought it anyways. This tint is for some one who wants a pretty dewy finish. I have fair to medium skin and i was slightly surprised with the pigmentation. I thought it was going to be purple but it actually gave colour back to my cheeks. Overall the product was good, cute packaging but wished it was more pigmented

The color is pretty but when I put it on I look like I have some type of skin disease! It came out so splotchy and streaky. I really want to love this one but it might not be for me..

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products