July 29, 2014 | 1903 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - LolliTint

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by MollieRT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had never tried any of the Benefit Tints before, but as soon as I saw the Lollitint I knew I had to have it. The color after about 3 layers (on my very pigmented lips) was a beautiful purple toned pinky mauve, my favorite lip color. Application was easy even with the nail polish-like brush. The tint lasted about 6 hours on my lips. The downside was it made my lips feel numb!!! I don't know if I had a reaction to an ingredient but the numbness lasted about an hour & kinda freaked me out!!! Needless to say I returned the Lollitint back to Ulta...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Makeupaddictt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit skeptical about purchasing this, considering i live in Australia and the price range is obviously a bit high. When i first tested it out at the benefit counter, it didn't seem all that great or worth the hype. However, as i tried it on. It looked amazing! Especially as a cheek tint. Lip tint-wise, not so great. It does dry out your lips and the stains just sink between the cracks of your lips if you don't exfoliate or moisturise your lips often. Don't ever get them in your mouth.. the taste is not so pleasant. Not sure if i would repurchase this if it goes missing considering the price, but it is a decent product that i really enjoy using.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh, NOT a good color for me. =( I'm a super pale redhead and this shade is a bright, cool-toned bubblegum pink with a tinge of purple on me. It looks very shocking and almost clown-like on my cheeks. It's also extremely hard to blend. The directions say to paint three stripes on your cheeks and blend up and outwards. By the time I paint them on, it's almost dry already and I'm left with streaks. This happens even if I do it one dot at a time. It dries way too quickly. After application, I'm always left trying to blend it. I've tried spraying my face with water and blending with a brush and even wetting a sponge, but when this stuff dries, it's on for GOOD until you wash it off. I'll have to finish it off as a lip stain, but it's a huge FAIL as a cheek color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by lonedove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I received a sample of Lollitint in this month's Ipsy Glam Bag. I haven't tried it on my cheeks yet, but as a lip stain it's definitely above average. The color is great with my skin tone, not too pink but not too purple, and I love the application. You dot it on with the brush and blend it in. It's not drying at all and it lasted through lunch and a soda. I figure on a day out it'd need to be reapplied at least once, but it still beats out every other stain I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 6:26:00 AM More reviews by sotonggg

So in love with the colour, very lasting and does not dry out my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love!!! I have the other 3 benefit tints, and this is my new favourite! I love the other tints a lot too, but this one is lovely! I was worried it might be too purple tons, but it's more of a dusty mauve when applied on the cheeks. Also looks lovely on the lips :) I apply all the benefit tints with the real techniques contour brush- you get a smoother finish and don't stain your fingers.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Carallll

Adore the bright packaging and I think the product itself is incredible and since I work for benefit I can safely say it's been the best tint so far formulation wise. However I've always said that the tints are over priced at the £24.50 mark and should be the same as high beam and sun beam which are £19.50 each. If I didn't get one free I would definitely have purchased my own though!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently ran out of my chachatint - which I really loved!!! But thought for the wintertime I should wear something less coral and more plum. So I finally tried this at the store... And OMG!!! It's amazing! It has the same consistency as posietint but it actually shows up on your skin. It's the same as all the benefit stains/ cheek tints where you have to work SUPER fast to ensure the colour is not patchy/ streaky. On my NC30 /C3 skin tone this showed up as plummy in colour. I love this better than posietint any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by Goldensunset83

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had really enjoyed testing out Benefits new edition to their lip and cheek stains. Lollitint! The color of the Lollitint was more of a mauve while it showed up more pinky on your cheeks depending on the application. Compared to the original red hued Benetint instead of a more water feel this had a creamer texture which made application a lot easier. I love this because it is a double use product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I thought nothing beats BeneFit's RosieTint but I got an early access to the new LolliTint and I'm already in love! The consistency is like PosieTint but it's more of a purplish color and perfect for my medium skin. It really gives you a fun, flirty flush as advertised. It's natural-looking and I love the packaging! So pretty!