July 24, 2014 | 1872 users online

Concealers - LORAC - touch up to go concealer/foundation pen

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

PROS: Very good coverage, not oily (runny) but not drying either. When I'm NC20-25 (neutral, barely leaning warm), I wear C3. But I like a concealer barely lighter than my skin.

CONS: I don't like the ideas of built-in brushes. But I will say it's a very nice brush, and I don't hate having it be so easy to use from my purse. But the size of the brush is a little large for my taste, so when I am at home, I just use my own brush to retrieve the product from the built-in brush. Sometimes this can bother my sensitive eyes, and I have to go back to my Stila 24-hour (or some name like that.) It lasts a long time without creasing too.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:17:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product from Ulta after I was talked into it by a staff member. I didn't actually go in there for that, but I ended up buying it. I have been on the search for a perfect concealer, my issues with concealer have been my eyeliner and mascara transferring to my under eye area after wearing it for a couple hours (or less). I believe this is due to my oily skin and using cream concealers, so I'm looking for a more liquid/oil free concealer.

Pros- Doesn't cause transferring of my eye makeup
Cons- I don't like the packaging ( it is a pen type thing that you click to distribute the product and then it comes out through a brush tip at the end- concerns about hygiene, I feel like I don't have good control of it when I am applying it), the price is $28 US, coverage is pretty sheer, and I get creasing with this.

Even though this product did address my issue with smudging and transferring, it doesn't fit the bill for a good concealer. Returning it to ulta and on to the next one. :/

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product...it does double duty. The concealer is great, not too gunky, not too thin and easily blended..also, you can use it as a highlighter, foundation or touch up on any blemish or dark spots. Put this in your concealer collection....you will reach for it time and time again and it has a great delivery brush for easy application. It is quite alot of product for the value. If you don't like this let me know of a better one. The CF 3 color is pretty light.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No