Maybelline Color Elixir (All Shades)

3.8

OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE TRIMETHYLSILOXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE HYDROGENATED STYRENE/BUTADIENE COPOLYMER BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ISOSTEARATE BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE CETYL DIMETHICONE SILICA SILYLATE PENTYLENE GLYCOL POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE PUNICA GRANATUM SEED OIL ALUMINA CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE LINALOOL SILICA POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE TIN OXIDE LIMONENE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE ACRYLATES COPOLYMER DIMETHICONE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR MICA CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES CI 15850 / RED 7 CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE CI 75470 / CARMINE CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE

I don't usually like liquid textures because it feels tacky and sticky on my lips and I don't enjoy the feel it gives, but this lip laquer lived up to my expactations. It has a soft creamy balm feel, very pigmented if two layers applied (one layer looks a bit dull but good for a more natural nude look). It also smells heavenly and the wand is to die for, it makes the application procces so much easier and it doesn't smudge. I give 4 out 5 because it doesn't last long so you need to touch it up throughout the day,

I only have one of these, picked up on clearance. I have Rose Redefined, and it's a pretty color. The formula doesn't feel sticky or anything, but I can't help but notice it, primarily due to its strong fragrance. It wouldn't bother me if it were hand lotion or something, but on my lips it's pretty intense, and it's a sort of fake floral scent. The color isn't strong, as Rose Redefined is a kind of muted pink, MLBB territory, but even though it doesn't feel sticky or really heavy it can leave my lips feeling kind of dry and uncomfortable, especially if I wear it too long. Too bad, because the color is really pretty with the rosy hue and the shine, but it's too much scent and too much uncomfortable chemical feeling on my lips.

First and foremost, it feels like frosting on my lips. I bought the orange one and the pigmentation is very weak. It is also too shiny. I guess this just wasn't for me. Hope this review helped!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

These might be my favorite glosses from the drugstore. They aren't sticky, they stay for a long time and they have many colors to choose from. My favorites so far are nude illusion 060 and enthralling nude 500. I'm light to med with a yellow undertone for reference. The only negative is finding one that hasn't been opened and with the packaging you really can't tell. Otherwise, love these!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

In general, this is a FANTASTIC lip product. Highly pigmented, milky formula. Does not run, feel greasy, or get sticky. Fades evenly and the stain matches the gloss color (doesn't turn your lips purple like alot of stains).

#020 Signature Scarlet: neutral tomato red. gorgeous color, and i love wearing this as a stain. lasts 4-6 hours.

#035 Luxe In Lilac: cool-toned pink-purple. unique among drugstore shades.

I will never ever buy this product again. It was such a drastic decision to choose this product. This lip gloss made my lips dry and created throat infection. Please stop supplying this harmful product in the market.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product has a weird flowery-perfumey smell, it irritates my nose and throat..... Color-wise, it has good pigmentation and the color, Breathtaking Apricot looks nice on my skintone... It just applies a bit patchily but it's okay, after a few swipes it settles well on its own....

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Amazing shade range, from glossy to shimmery,to high voltage color. I own six of these and there us not a bad shade in the collection. The gloss goes on like silk. Not sticky, not a gross scent, no bleeding,my hair doesn't get caught in it,and my lips look full and luminous,not like,an ice rink!!!
Staying power is good, but it's a gloss,folks. It isn't designed to stay on forever.
The color in the tube is the color that goes on the lips. Now the applicator took a bit of getting used to because it's angled, but it's great if you have super full lips like I do. The size is perfect for even the tiniest of purses. And packaging is gorgeous. This blows the Revlon and Cover Girl glosses out of the water.

I got the shade 12 nude color, I love the color so much and the applicator allows me to glide on smoothly. However, it is not moisturizing and it started to set into my lip line and flakes skin after a few hours. This is so sad but I will still be using it for short event but not long hours event/outing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have 095 Blush Essence. It is a good lip gloss; it goes on smoothly, lasts a fair amount of time, is non-sticky and the shade is gorgeous for everyday wear. I took off one lippie because the applicator is very cheap. I bought it on sale for 2,99$ so it was a steal. I'm not sure i would buy it again unless it's on sale and i see other nice shades. For what it,s supposed to do, it does the job and i LOVE the color.