October 24, 2014 | 1802 users online

Masks - Kiehl's - Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque

rated 2 of 5 on 9/17/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by mybeautycravings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Isnít it amazing that an over-the-counter beauty product such as a hydrating mask can cause one sleepless night? I thought so too. But, Kiehlís Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque does that to me all the time without exceptions.

Full review and photos at: http://bit.ly/kiehlmask

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Jdeliz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It is a good overnight hydrating mask. It feels heavy and gooey on your skin but I guess that's what make the difference from a light moisturizer. A must have if you live in harsh cold weather. Non-irritating and fragrance free.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 5:05:00 AM More reviews by chmnata

This product does irritate my skin, and it hurts so much that it lefts redness on my skin. I was told it suits for sensitive skin but i guess it doesnt do well on my skin

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by Laski

Unfortunately, I didn¬īt like it so much because the film it leaves on the skin really bothers me. It did hydrate without irritating my skin, but I only left it on for about two hours, then I had to wash it off because the film felt just too uncomfortable.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by ero2t

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not something I'd ever saw myself buying, but I did, I love, and I will again. I got two samples from Kiehls and a week later I was buying this.

This isn't really a masque but in my mind a thick goopy moisturising treatment that you smear all over your face and let it sink in overnight. It kind of forms a shiny clear film which I thought I'd hate, but no it's OK and actually better than leaving a greasy mess all over the pillow case. I can't tolerate silicones and this doesn't appear to have any of the normal offenders. It's just really really hydrating and suits my dehydrated sensitive skin that can't tolerate heavy oils and creams. I've been using it 2 times a week and really like it. I wake (once I've rinsed off the product) to really soft and plump skin. It seems to have a calming effect on any redness as well. I would imagine this is super after a red eye flight (or even during if you are like me and don't care about what other passengers think).

Give it a try--Kiehl's are generous with samples. Only minor complaint is the packaging, I think a tube would have worked better just to control how much to use.

EDIT: Since originally posting this review, I've come to learn that I'm just behind the times with these sorts of overnight moisture masks. The one from Clinique is miles ahead of this in terms of adding moisture and not leaving such a film. Sorry Kiehl's, I'm down-rating you!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No