November 26, 2014 | 1408 users online

Lip Gloss - Yves Saint Laurent - Volupte Sheer Candy in 13 Griotte Mocha (sheer nude)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I have found my HG lippie at last! The shade is MLBB perfection and the silky, luxurious texture of YSL's Candy Sheers is just the BEST.
I have another Candy Sheer in Lush Coconut (which is also neutral but lighter) and of the two, I like this one the most. I love how it gives my lips just a hint of color without looking overdone, very natural yet flattering and pulled-together.
And so moisturizing and luxurious! This product is worth every penny. Would definitely buy again. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by laureg

I love these YSL glossy color balms so, so much. I love the texture, the colors, the packaging, everything. Unfortunately, my wallet does not share my devotion (these are definitely a splurge and are quite pricey), so I only have a couple. I've found the YSL line has some unique shades that can't be found with the other glossy type balms out there. That said, the Griotte Mocha is a lovely, sheer, neutral nude ylbb shade. These gloss balms are quite moisturizing, and have decent staying power too, which I don't really expect from a balm. I'm quite smitten with this shade, and will repurchase when I run out.