Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/26/2015 5:31:00 PM

Amazing colour, highly pigmented, all day staying power (I only reapplied once between 8:30 and 18:00 to fill in edges where I'd eaten), lips feel so smooth afterwards. Fantastic.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful mid-range deep red lipstick but it feels incredibly uncomfortable on the lips. The color definitely is long-wearing but it certainly isn't moisturizing. It emphasized lines I didn't know existed and I definitely applied a slight touch of conditioning lip balm before application of this lipstick. I definitely won't repurchase.

on 12/27/2014 6:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like some, I received a mini-sized version of this lipstick from Sephora. I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it! The color can best be described as a perfect deep, blood-red (blue with warm undertones). The coverage is excellent, and the finish is neither glossy nor matte. I have full lips, and I tend to apply it directly from the tube - around the perimeter of my lips, and then I smudge it inward. This technique almost creates an ombré effect, which I love! Tip: This hue works well with Kat Von D's monarch eye shadow palette.

This is the first Urban Decay product that I've tried, but F-bomb makes me want to explore the line.

on 12/10/2014 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a Sephora VIB points perk. I'm no stranger to UD eye products, face powders and several other products but this is my first foray into their lipsticks but it won't be my last.

This is really an amazing formula - lipstick with serious staying power that still manages to feel really good on the lips. It lasts through mid-morning coffee and sometimes even through lunch. I must admit that I have issues with the name of this shade. I see nothing clever or stylish in UD's penchant for trying to "mainstream" vulgar, ugly, trashy phrases. It's neither clever nor classy and reminds me of a kid who has just learned a new dirty word and loves to snicker over it. But F-Bomb a lovely shade of red, though a bit bright and more orange-leaning than I like for every day wear. But the formula is so terrific that I will certainly be buying this lipstick in a more wine or berry tone (and with a less vulgar name!) the next time I'm at Sephora. But I am enjoying using this and with the holiday season coming, a clean red lipstick really fills the bill and I'll get a lot of use from it.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Wore it at 9 in the morning and at 4:30 it's still going. I've even had a meal in the middle.

I wasn't feeling like wearing something too creamy, shiny today so I only put a little bit on and smeared it making it more like a hydrated Matte. The colour even at half strength is fully opaque and long lasting. I'm impressed.

on 7/31/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is the perfect blood red I've been searching for, and has become my HG red. My search for the perfect red is finally over!

The formula is divine, the color is amazing; it makes my teeth look so white and brightens my complexion. It fills in my liplines, making my lips look plumper and smoother. The pigmentation is mindblowing, one swipe and you're good to go. It's creamy but doesn't feel slippery when I put this on and it doesn't dry out my lips.

It stays on and on until I remove this with make-up remover at night. The stain it leaves behind is so strong I don't ever feel the need to touch up even after two big meals.

Urban Decay makes the best mid-end lipstick. For you MAC girls out there, give this Revolution line a go or you're missing out big time.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

F-bomb is one of my absolute favorite reds, normally I keep my lips rose petal matte but when I'm in the mood for something shiny, creamy and moisturizing this is what I reach for. I got a sample when I ordered my naked 3 palette. I tested it out and immediately fell in love and quickly bought a full size. The color is that lovely flattering blue red and is very opaque. I love how smooth this goes on like a balm. This lipstick is perfect on its own you don't need lip liner to keep it from feathering and you don't need a lip brush to get a nice clean edge. It's really low maintenance too. I don't need to Apply a million times a day. At 22$ it's a hard pill to swallow but it is soooo worth it trust me.

on 6/6/2014 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is sex in a lipstick tube. It's smooth, creamy, shiny but not glossy, lasts all day, and gets dozens of compliments every time I wear it. It's one of my top 3 reds, and my favorite non-matte red.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My, my, my.... Sooooooo beautiful, so stunning!! This lipstick has single handedly turned this nude lip lover into a full blown red lip lover!! F-bomb is 1 of 3 of the Urban Decay revolution lipsticks that I have purchased this week. I have Native and Streak as well. I just cannot get enough of these. God bless the gal at Ulta for turning me on to these! Yes, I have a makeup addiction and no, I have no intention of NOT buying one of these in every color lol. They are the most lovely lipsticks I have ever applied to my lips. Creamy, dreamy, hydrating and makes me feel beautiful! What more could you ask for? Urban Decay has done it again!

on 12/12/2013 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Beautiful color and extremely long lasting without staining. Very sassy!

Popular Lipsticks