October 23, 2014 | 1800 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by strangeandweird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wore it at 9 in the morning and at 4:30 it's still going. I've even had a meal in the middle.

I wasn't feeling like wearing something too creamy, shiny today so I only put a little bit on and smeared it making it more like a hydrated Matte. The colour even at half strength is fully opaque and long lasting. I'm impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 8:06:00 PM More reviews by sylveirettes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect blood red I've been searching for, and has become my HG red. My search for the perfect red is finally over!

The formula is divine, the color is amazing; it makes my teeth look so white and brightens my complexion. It fills in my liplines, making my lips look plumper and smoother. The pigmentation is mindblowing, one swipe and you're good to go. It's creamy but doesn't feel slippery when I put this on and it doesn't dry out my lips.

It stays on and on until I remove this with make-up remover at night. The stain it leaves behind is so strong I don't ever feel the need to touch up even after two big meals.

Urban Decay makes the best mid-end lipstick. For you MAC girls out there, give this Revolution line a go or you're missing out big time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 4:32:00 PM More reviews by wooedwiththistles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

F-bomb is one of my absolute favorite reds, normally I keep my lips rose petal matte but when I'm in the mood for something shiny, creamy and moisturizing this is what I reach for. I got a sample when I ordered my naked 3 palette. I tested it out and immediately fell in love and quickly bought a full size. The color is that lovely flattering blue red and is very opaque. I love how smooth this goes on like a balm. This lipstick is perfect on its own you don't need lip liner to keep it from feathering and you don't need a lip brush to get a nice clean edge. It's really low maintenance too. I don't need to Apply a million times a day. At 22$ it's a hard pill to swallow but it is soooo worth it trust me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by mrsseay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is sex in a lipstick tube. It's smooth, creamy, shiny but not glossy, lasts all day, and gets dozens of compliments every time I wear it. It's one of my top 3 reds, and my favorite non-matte red.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie579

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My, my, my.... Sooooooo beautiful, so stunning!! This lipstick has single handedly turned this nude lip lover into a full blown red lip lover!! F-bomb is 1 of 3 of the Urban Decay revolution lipsticks that I have purchased this week. I have Native and Streak as well. I just cannot get enough of these. God bless the gal at Ulta for turning me on to these! Yes, I have a makeup addiction and no, I have no intention of NOT buying one of these in every color lol. They are the most lovely lipsticks I have ever applied to my lips. Creamy, dreamy, hydrating and makes me feel beautiful! What more could you ask for? Urban Decay has done it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by Tatertot35

Beautiful color and extremely long lasting without staining. Very sassy!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by stimwink1

Again for us older girls this is the lippy that with a little prep can let us wear the bright ,saturated, darker colors!

Yes to everything the first reviewer said. Because I'm in the 50+ crowd and I sport a few more lines and a bit dryer skin I do need to exfoliate and balm before I can use this beautiful blue toned red. I also purchased the lip pencil from urban decay in 69 which is the match to the lippy. After I prep my lips I line and fill in my lips with the pencil then apply the lipstick. For me the staying power difference is huge. I went over 8 hours eating and drinking still had a noticeable stain with VERY little bleed. Just a quick touch up and I was ready to go again :)

As I said in another review with Cat Fight , even though these lippys are creamy, hydrating and not drying they are darker pigmented and if you have dry, chapped lips, you need to exfoliate and hydrate with a good balm or it's gonna cake.

They are pricer but I have for a day look tapped the color on my lips and it's looked fantastic.. So you can use these for more than a night out fancy look and maybe justify the higher $$ tag. Bottom line if you are looking for saturated color these are a good choice..

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by SkullGlitter

What the hell, how did I resist these for so long!?! I tried a few shades on my hand in store and thought the color selection was lovely and the pigmentation was A+ but I was put off by the price tag ($22 standard) and wasn't specifically looking for a new lipstick. After giving F-Bomb another try, on my lips instead of my hand, I was amazed. And now I feel wonderful about buying these and wouldn't worry about the pricetag.

The claims for this are all true. "Creamy, badass luxury. Our Pigment Infusion System™ delivers insane color payoff with creamy shine, Maxi-Lip™ plumps and nourishing oils leave lips cushiony soft." The glide is creamy and smooth but not buttery. The pigmentation is extreme and the finish is satiny and looks creamy. Now, for me, the most important is not killing my lips' moisture... this just melded with my lips with a soft, powdery feel when my lips meet. The oils are wonderful for my lips and don't cause the lippie to wander into cracks and crevices or outside where it was applied.

I don't lean towards the bright red lipsticks, but this is awesome. F-Bomb looks like a deep red that leans slightly to plum in the pictures, is a blue-toned medium-dark red shade in person, but Urban Decay calls it "classic red." On the lips, it's a medium red color with a slight blue tone.

I really loved the older lipstick packaging with the dagger and filigree work on the outside of the case, but the Revolution lipstick packaging is so sleek and wonderful that I don't miss it overmuch. The lipstick doesn't feel weak in the tube so I'm not afraid of it breaking off when bustling around inside my purse.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No