Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

Loved this product so much! It has helped my skin and has great coverage for a drug store BB cream, the cream looks a bit too light but it later adjusts to your skin, this is break for light natural matte finishes, especially for school! I don't wear foundation to school just bb cream, it's more natural not heavy at all.

Bought this product about a week ago, heard so many good things about it and couldn't resist myself to pick this up while I was at target. The first time I applied it (with a brush) seemed to blend into my skin really well and adjust to my skin tone after a while. The shade I got was in medium and was a little light than my usual skin tone but not something I would really fuss about as it did adjust and gave it a very dewy look without powder. The consistency is kinda thick but didn't bother me to much. This morning, I applied it again and it left me looked so washed out for some reason due to a lighter shade :/ its buildable but gets quiet cakey if applied too much so I suggest you use only one layer of this and dot small amounts onto your face, leaving more of a natural look. Overall, I think this product is okay! Not the best but a product I would probably buy again if I don't find any better ones. As for the salicylic acid ingredient, it probably has done its job for my pimples but don't really notice any difference much but don't really mind as i don't have acne prone skin.

I have combo and acne prone skin with an oily t-zone and dry spots around my chin and mouth. I've worn this for about two days and I'm very impressed. So far it has yet to break me out and the color is spot on (Light/Medium) and one of the only maybelline foundations that doesn't oxidize on me. It has medium coverage too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Maybelline bb cream can be a great product, but it is not for me. I know so many people who live by this product, and sure it works well for them but not for me!

I bought this product in the winter, It worked fine and was great coverage. It was lightweight and stayed matte. It didn't break me out either. But as soon as summer rolled around it would just sweat off and become oily in the heat!! It was terrible, I could feel it dripping off on 25 degree days if i was in the sun & because i live in Australia the heat was nearly double that!

It always sweat off no matter how much powder i used, it started to look cakey and gross.

I stopped using this product a few weeks back and I noticed an improvement when out in heat.

I now use the Palmers CC Cream, which is amazing.

I liked this product but it was terrible in the hotter months! I wouldnt recommend this to anyone who is involved in lots of physically activity or lives in a hot climate.

I've been wearing this foundation for several months now. The key to not breaking out while using this Bb cream is to make sure you completely wash your face off. It is easy to not cleanse completely. This BB cream has light-med coverage that is build-able. I use one layer for the whole face and layer where there is redness or blemishes. It's good for everyday wear.

This is the oddest thing, I happily used this for a month when I wanted lighter coverage, it was perfect, no break outs, worked on my light skin tone, didn't do anything funky with my pores. Five star would buy again and then one day I wore it out for a few hours, no problems, came home and it was still fine. Few hours later I looked in the mirror and I looked like an oil slick had hit me in the face. Used it on the next sunday when no one would see me to see what would happen, and again at about the 5 hour mark I was an oil slick. I get this same thing with the rimmel BB cream as well.

I can only assume that it's gone off, maybe the formula starts to separate after a while? Not excusing them for this but if I used it every day it would have been gone by the time it started to turn, but it does explain why a fair few people are saying it's terrible if they have had a tube which has been sitting around on a shop shelf or warehouse for a long time and it was off when they bought it.

This bb cream is good if you are looking for a light coverage. I wear it with primer and concealer and it makes my skin look nice and natural. I have dry cheeks and an oily T-zone, and (with primer) it stays on my skin for a good few hours. It is a little streaky when applied with a brush but I imagine it would apply nicely with a beauty blender etc. Would definitely re-purchase

Bought this in Medium a few weeks ago for around 12$ I think. The first time I tried it, the shade didn't match my skin, but later I found out that it adjusts to your skin tone. It has a very light coverage, and it doesn't cover up blemishes very well, but with a concealer you'll get a nice and natural coverage. It is also super easy to apply. I have a lot of blemishes, don't know if it has helped me but it has definitely not broke me out. In my country, Light and Medium is the only shades available, but it has SPF 15, which is a big plus! It doesn't last that long, so I would recommend using a powder on top of it. Overall a wonderful BB Cream for the price, and I can really recommend it to you, especially if you have oily/acne skin. The packaging is also great, I really like how it looks.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

A very "meh" product for my oily, sensitive, rosacea skin. I thought this BB Cream would work for me because of the salicylic acid, but it doesn't, really. Looks pretty when I first put it on, but then oxidizes. I didn't notice any impact of the S/A. Maybe this will work better for someone with another skin type.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I bought this product last year in march if I am not mistaken. I got it because it wasn't so pricy and the brand is quite famous so I thought it would be good to try. I had never used much make up till then, only putting lipstick to go to school or going out with friends, but then I decided to get it to cover dark circles and some spots left by acnes. I thought it would be nice to enter in the make up world with it, but no. It was a horrible choice and it just made me break up within 1 week. I got 2 huge pimples under my left eye and later on I got small acnes on my left cheeck. I don't know why I didn't get on the right side, but it was terrible. In one month I was having to deal with break outs that I never had to face before. I got so angry about Maybelline and will never be purchasing anything of them again.

Probably I was alergic to an ingredit included in the BB cream, I don't know, but also I looked for many reviews and many girls from my country (Brazil) got the same side effects as me.

So if you have an acne-prone skin I wouldn't recommend it nor if you have sensitve skin like me. The BB cream lasted 6h and covered well and the packing is ok, but I won't be getting it again.