December 18, 2014 | 1827 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Peachfuz

This product does not offer any coverage at all, and it does not do what it claims to do which is pretty disappointing. The only pro is that the price is affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Ophelia77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it daily and add a little foundation to my stubborn acne marked cheeks only, so I don't look caked in make up which I felt like I had to before. The colour is very natural and doesn't leave me oily. But I'm having trouble finding it now seems to be being replaced by the no coverage, oily, bad coloured Dream Fresh, I'm gutted 😢

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by brookemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros- amazing product for oily skin! it goes on and blends evenly and looks very natural and matte looking! and i feels as if you have nothing on. and does not cause breaking out or acne.

Cons- runs out really quickly, and the smell isnt that pleasant

Overall- would defs buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ElisabethWilson

This is my HG product. I have relatively clear skin but it is very blotchy and red. Pros: covers up my blotchy skin blends flawlessly doesn't have a strong scent packaging is pretty covers up minor flaws clears up pimples cons: doesn't cover up extreme redness alittle bit pricy feels kind of gross on the skin at first i enjoy this product because i don't like to wear foundation and because i don't have very much acne it covers any small blemishes. i would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is overpriced. Really maybelline, really? Come on you can do better than this.

I have mixed feeling about the packaging so i will leave it with 3 lippies.

But the product it self? I really love it! I used this for skin care purposes, not make up purposes. I bought this the second i read they contains 2% salicylid acid, because i treat my acne with the same ingredients. The first time i used it, i experienced several breakouts, but i keep using this product almost every day. I layered it with a sunscreen from paula's choice. I always apply this with my finger, because i found out that whenever i am using a tools (sponge or brush) to apply this, it does nothing to my acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

This is not a bb cream more a tinted moisturizer with little coverage. Great as a tinted moisturizer for those with near to perfect skin has not benfits unlike a traditional asian bb cream. America and rest of the world other than asia should not call a tinted moisturizer a bb cream or cc cream. They do nothing in terms of skincare. The bb creams either have no coverage or so thick and pasty hard to get an even application. The ones with no coverage are tinted moisturizers and the thick ones are just tinted suncreams. Most of the shades are all too pink orange or dark compared to the asian ones. I have tried some American and French bb and cc creams from drug store to high end ones they do not compare to asian bb creams. The only thing good about bb and cc creams out of asia is the shades are more orange and dark for medium to darker skintones as for asia it usally only has one shade which is grey/super pale or 2-4 shades not a large range of shades. Some of the skincare claims actually work. You have not tried a bb and cc cream until you try the Asian ones especially ones from Korea.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2014 4:11:00 AM More reviews by MishMashMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This sounded like the perfect product for my oily, acne-prone skin, but I have to say I'm disappointed. I've only used it 2-3 times and don't plan on using it again. Talk about a waste of money - luckily I got it 50% off.

I applied this product with my fingers the first time I used it and hardly got any coverage. It hid my pores but did nothing for my blemishes. Within a few hours, I could actually feel my skin breaking out. As for oil control, it hardly kept me matte for two hours. I tried it again after a couple of weeks, because I really wanted it to work. This time, I used a brush and the coverage was more decent, hiding scars but not active blemishes. However, because there was more coverage, I noticed that the shade was way too pink on me (I used the lighter shade, by the way - in Australia, we only have two shades). Again, the product broke me out.

Obviously, I did not enjoy this BB cream. I've tried a few others, but I guess BB creams aren't really my thing. I love the IDEA of BB cream, just not the product itself.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 5:56:00 AM More reviews by emiliu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lazy product and also my favorite to use when my skin looks relatively clear. It covers up a bit of redness but also enough to give you a very natural look. This hasn't irritated or broken me out and I've been using this product for well over 6 months. It also lasts very long because for me, a little goes a long way! It has a nice matte finish and has an okay lasting power. I would definitely repurchase!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I actually really like this bb cream. It gives surprisingly good coverage, I have acne scarring and this covers them and evens everything out while still looking natural! It also doesn't have the signature drugstore pink or orange tint. Very natural looking. There is not a heavy matte finish, or dewy, just skin like. I also love that this doesn't dry out my skin or cause it to be oilier, I was unsure because I generally don't use medicated products on my face. I was not expecting this to be such an amazing product. The only downfall is that it doesn't last all day, but nothing can truly be perfect, I'll have to play with primers/powders/setting sprays to see how I can keep it from budging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by laurel2580

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product it gives me great coverage and it doesn't feel like you wearing anything on your face