November 1, 2014 | 1096 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product, but I couldn't. I've used maybelline's dream fresh BB as well, and I'm not a fan of that one either. The 2 creams come out of the tube the same, and are really watery. They apply almost the same too, offering very little coverage, no coverage of my redness. This one however, settles terribly in my pores and on my dry patches and is super difficult to blend. It dries quicker than the dream fresh, and dries with more of a matte finish than a dewy glow. I wasn't impressed. I ended up giving it to my sister after a fee uses and she really likes it, and she has more oily/combination skin. So maybe if you are more oily you will like this product but overall I'm not impressed, and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by uscgirl16

I really wanted to like this product but it was impossible. I have acne-prone skin even though I'm 21. After using this product for one week I noticed small breakouts all over my face as well as 2 large, red craters on my cheeks. The coverage is very light and did nothing for my under eye bags or acne. I did enjoy how moisturizing it was and the SPF is always a huge plus. Sadly, I had to throw this away.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tennessee1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont use bb creams alot but when I do my usual choice is actually max factor cc cream so I keep this bb cream as my back up. This product does have a fairly decent coverage and does look and feel smooth and light on the skin, I dont use it often but when I have used it, it has stayed put with my pressed powder over the top, I like to wear my powder as I have a oily t-zone so its good for blotting out any shine, I have not tried the product without pressed powder though. I found that even though I have the product in 'light' its still quite dark and a little orange on my skin, I havent had any problems with breakouts so thats a plus. The price is quite reasonable and the packaging is good. Would recommend but wouldnt use as my main bb cream, just as back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Cheap, good packaging and great price. Thank you Maybelline!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This is like... Miracle in a bottle! Totally one of my HG products!

I have cystic acne and hormonal acne around my jawline and under my chin, and makeup doesn't really help cover it up. I received a sample of this some time ago, and I noticed major improvement in my acne. New acne faded a lot quicker, minimal scarring, and sometimes, they dont even break out!

The bb cream gives very high coverage I would say, doesn't smell weird, quickly dries to a nice satin finish, and lasts longer than most of my foundations! (verrry impressive) I didn't experience any oxidation until 8 hours after I applied, and just overall worth a try for acne prone skin!

Only problem: SO rare to find here in Canada. Finding one in the drugstore is like mining for diamonds..

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Liked the texture (creamy), coverage (natural medium), and convenience (yay for squeezy tubes) but it was just too pink on my yellow toned skin. Light medium was slightly more yellow than medium but neither really worked in strong daylight. I sadly returned both.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by krystellove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just purchased this product yesterday.
I read a lot of reviews about it and noticed that people said it doesn't give full coverage; which I found out it's true. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with many active acne spots or blemishes. Smell was like any other makeup. It's definitely worth the price. I get some pimples here and there on my chin during the time of the month and I figured with some medication in this product it would keep my pimples and marks at bay. I don't feel it on my skin. And its still breathable. Doesn't feel caked or anything. The color swatches don't have many matches but you girls can adjust the color with blush or bronzer Im sure. This product is very high on my list. I would continue to use it daily. :0)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

This bb cream is okay. This is more like a tinted moisturizer than a bb cream. This doesn't provide much coverage. I still have to use the same amount of concealer with this. I have this in the color light medium for my nc30 skin. This is a pretty good match for my skin tone. I would recommend this to anyone who needs light coverage but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with severe acne and acne scars.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by alexiseptember

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Packaging is pretty cute. And this covers really freaking well. The lightest shade matches my fair skin awesomely, which was shocking- drugstore stuff is almost always very orange or very pink. It felt weightless and never left any trace of a made-up look. Awesome. But I noticed if I used it for a few days in a row my skin developed little pimples. So much for clearing my skin with it. If you're less acne prone than I am, it's worth trying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2014 11:24:00 PM More reviews by carolyntaggart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have to say I'm completely surprised by this product. considering it's a bb cream, it covers BEAUTIFULLY. I am someone that relies on concealer for the many spots & scars left over but I only need to use concealer on big zits when I use this. I have very oily skin & also very rough skin in spots, but I use this as my moisturizer as well and it looks great. I don't find I get super oily throughout the day either

I need my makeup to last at LEAST 12 hours, and halfway through the day when I go to do my usual touch up (and I usually expect to be disguisted & embarased), with this it looks shiny but not not unbearable.

Pros:
Doesn't break me out! (I don't know if it's really clearing my skin) but I don't care!
Wears beautifully throughout the day
Covers very well
Packaging - this is my favorite type of packaging. it's practical.

Cons:
Color Selection - i have both Light & Light/Medium. Light is perfect for me now that I'm losing my summer tan, but Light/Medium was too dark for summer.
Itchy - I've seen other people say this. It's slightly itchy, kind of feeling like you have a piece of hair on your face (not like a want to claw your face off-itchy). I only notice it randomly. I think it's because of the acne medicine.