November 27, 2014 | 1547 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2014 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Shauneexo

I actually really like this bb cream. It gives surprisingly good coverage, I have acne scarring and this covers them and evens everything out while still looking natural! It also doesn't have the signature drugstore pink or orange tint. Very natural looking. There is not a heavy matte finish, or dewy, just skin like. I also love that this doesn't dry out my skin or cause it to be oilier, I was unsure because I generally don't use medicated products on my face. I was not expecting this to be such an amazing product. The only downfall is that it doesn't last all day, but nothing can truly be perfect, I'll have to play with primers/powders/setting sprays to see how I can keep it from budging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by laurel2580

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product it gives me great coverage and it doesn't feel like you wearing anything on your face

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by Londway

Good, but price is a little high.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by mrskb

I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION I am prone to acne and oily/dry skin. its buildable, it's smooth, it's hides your pores, it is great on acne scars. very happy to have found this product - especially at this price!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Lyah28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is REALLY confusing!! When I first used this product in conjuction with a moisturizer it broke me out SO BAD! But till this day I don't know if it's really breaking me out or if it's the salicylic acid extracting the gunk out of my pores. The product itself smells medicinal, and it's way thicker than the dream fresh one, it has a good coverage and it's buildable. But this bb cream does not mix well with anything. With moisturizer? Acne disaster. With sunscreen? TRIPLE Acne disaster. With NOTHING? FLAKY skin but still, ACNE DISASTER. Another thing that I noticed was that this bb cream transfers REALLY easily. What a bonus! Just kidding. It's really obvious that this product is definitely NOT for my combination, acne-prone skin. It's a disaster in any way you put it ( literally). When will I find a bb cream that works for me? *le sigh*

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this product, but I couldn't. I've used maybelline's dream fresh BB as well, and I'm not a fan of that one either. The 2 creams come out of the tube the same, and are really watery. They apply almost the same too, offering very little coverage, no coverage of my redness. This one however, settles terribly in my pores and on my dry patches and is super difficult to blend. It dries quicker than the dream fresh, and dries with more of a matte finish than a dewy glow. I wasn't impressed. I ended up giving it to my sister after a fee uses and she really likes it, and she has more oily/combination skin. So maybe if you are more oily you will like this product but overall I'm not impressed, and will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by uscgirl16

I really wanted to like this product but it was impossible. I have acne-prone skin even though I'm 21. After using this product for one week I noticed small breakouts all over my face as well as 2 large, red craters on my cheeks. The coverage is very light and did nothing for my under eye bags or acne. I did enjoy how moisturizing it was and the SPF is always a huge plus. Sadly, I had to throw this away.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by tennessee1994

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont use bb creams alot but when I do my usual choice is actually max factor cc cream so I keep this bb cream as my back up. This product does have a fairly decent coverage and does look and feel smooth and light on the skin, I dont use it often but when I have used it, it has stayed put with my pressed powder over the top, I like to wear my powder as I have a oily t-zone so its good for blotting out any shine, I have not tried the product without pressed powder though. I found that even though I have the product in 'light' its still quite dark and a little orange on my skin, I havent had any problems with breakouts so thats a plus. The price is quite reasonable and the packaging is good. Would recommend but wouldnt use as my main bb cream, just as back up.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome product! Cheap, good packaging and great price. Thank you Maybelline!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 9:41:00 PM More reviews by ixSNOWBUNNYx3

This is like... Miracle in a bottle! Totally one of my HG products!

I have cystic acne and hormonal acne around my jawline and under my chin, and makeup doesn't really help cover it up. I received a sample of this some time ago, and I noticed major improvement in my acne. New acne faded a lot quicker, minimal scarring, and sometimes, they dont even break out!

The bb cream gives very high coverage I would say, doesn't smell weird, quickly dries to a nice satin finish, and lasts longer than most of my foundations! (verrry impressive) I didn't experience any oxidation until 8 hours after I applied, and just overall worth a try for acne prone skin!

Only problem: SO rare to find here in Canada. Finding one in the drugstore is like mining for diamonds..