December 22, 2014 | 1246 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/21/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by 4Everlasting

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this product. I like that it has acne-fighting ingredients in it, I'm always so paranoid about make-up making my spots worse, but this helps clear them up. But it doesn't cover them up, doesn't offer much coverage overall. I've basically started using this more as a primer than a BB/foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by bskinner51207

I love this stuff. I use it to cover redness when my face is clear, and mix it with foundations to add some acne fighting ingredients when I'm trying to cover breakouts. I have dry skin and I don't find this too drying even with the salicylic acid. I will buy this over and over.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by sgilgarc

the best bb cream I've tried, not to oily for my skin type, I wish it had SPF but nothing can be perfect, I got it in "Medium Sheer Tint" and it's perf for my skin tone totally recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by BeautyEnhanced

This is an overall good bb cream. I have tried many foundations, bb cream, cc creams, and tinted moisturizers. Most of them fail to give me both a natural finish and not enhance my flaws. Those flaws are discoloration around my mouth, discoloration under my eyes making them appear darker, redness around my nose, my chin and cheeks. This bb cream helps evening everything out by giving color to the areas with discoloration, reduce redness, slightly reduces the visibility of my pores.

Bb creams are not meant to be medium-full coverage. They are more of a tinted moisturizer, which is what I want at the moment. Know this is a sheer (buildable) to light-medium coverage.

With the cold weather, I tend to get dry on my chin and the bottom half of my cheeks. Most drugstore and high-end face makeup cake up on/near my fine lines and oily parts of my face, they linger on my dry patches which is my #1 pet peeve. This did not do that.

I can get very oily on my t-zone especially on and around my nose, and between my eyebrows. Most liquid face makeup make me excessively oily if it has oil or if its matte because it dies out my skin. Only this bb cream and Diorskin bb cream have balanced my skin moisture to cause me to get minimal oil breakthrough, and not make me dry where I usually tend to.

The salicyc acid is meant to fight acne, this bb cream doesn't help get rid of acne, but it doesn't break me out like many other products do. I will copy and paste to make sense of this. From Paula's Choice website: "Although this contains sodium hydroxide which is typically used to adjust and hold a formula's pH, the amount of kaolin (clay) that precedes it on the ingredient list likely keeps this BB cream from being within the ideal acidic pH range for the salicylic acid to exfoliate."

So far, I have only applied it with clean fingers. It has given me a beautiful finish, and blends easily.

To wrap it up, this has been my favorite drugstore face makeup. For the price, amount of product(1oz), and the finish it is a great buy.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by Peachfuz

This product does not offer any coverage at all, and it does not do what it claims to do which is pretty disappointing. The only pro is that the price is affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Ophelia77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this product. I use it daily and add a little foundation to my stubborn acne marked cheeks only, so I don't look caked in make up which I felt like I had to before. The colour is very natural and doesn't leave me oily. But I'm having trouble finding it now seems to be being replaced by the no coverage, oily, bad coloured Dream Fresh, I'm gutted 😢

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by brookemay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros- amazing product for oily skin! it goes on and blends evenly and looks very natural and matte looking! and i feels as if you have nothing on. and does not cause breaking out or acne.

Cons- runs out really quickly, and the smell isnt that pleasant

Overall- would defs buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ElisabethWilson

This is my HG product. I have relatively clear skin but it is very blotchy and red. Pros: covers up my blotchy skin blends flawlessly doesn't have a strong scent packaging is pretty covers up minor flaws clears up pimples cons: doesn't cover up extreme redness alittle bit pricy feels kind of gross on the skin at first i enjoy this product because i don't like to wear foundation and because i don't have very much acne it covers any small blemishes. i would purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2014 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Mhrn10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is overpriced. Really maybelline, really? Come on you can do better than this.

I have mixed feeling about the packaging so i will leave it with 3 lippies.

But the product it self? I really love it! I used this for skin care purposes, not make up purposes. I bought this the second i read they contains 2% salicylid acid, because i treat my acne with the same ingredients. The first time i used it, i experienced several breakouts, but i keep using this product almost every day. I layered it with a sunscreen from paula's choice. I always apply this with my finger, because i found out that whenever i am using a tools (sponge or brush) to apply this, it does nothing to my acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2014 11:37:00 PM More reviews by luusk1125

This is not a bb cream more a tinted moisturizer with little coverage. Great as a tinted moisturizer for those with near to perfect skin has not benfits unlike a traditional asian bb cream. America and rest of the world other than asia should not call a tinted moisturizer a bb cream or cc cream. They do nothing in terms of skincare. The bb creams either have no coverage or so thick and pasty hard to get an even application. The ones with no coverage are tinted moisturizers and the thick ones are just tinted suncreams. Most of the shades are all too pink orange or dark compared to the asian ones. I have tried some American and French bb and cc creams from drug store to high end ones they do not compare to asian bb creams. The only thing good about bb and cc creams out of asia is the shades are more orange and dark for medium to darker skintones as for asia it usally only has one shade which is grey/super pale or 2-4 shades not a large range of shades. Some of the skincare claims actually work. You have not tried a bb and cc cream until you try the Asian ones especially ones from Korea.