December 18, 2014 | 1028 users online

BB Cream - Pupa - Pupa Proffessionals BB Cream + Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by oxxoxxoxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's wonderful. It indeed feels like I've got nothing on my skin, however skin looks unbelievably good. I've switched to this from my Garnier BB cream (in Light), which pales in comparison with Pupa's BB cream (in 001 Nude):

- Garnier feels oily and I get a greasy look after a few hours. Pupa mattifies while making skin look healthy
- Shades are horrible - once I lose my tan, it goes on as orange on my skin. Pupa's 001 Nude is a beautiful shade for me for all seasons but summer.
- Coverage is slightly better than Garnier's and is buildable, while Garnier's isn't (becomes a deeper transparent hue of orange)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by PupaAddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am really happy that Pupa released a BB cream. (When I heard they did, I went to buy it in a snap.) Once again, their product is high quality as always.

I purchased the Cream in 001 nude as my skin is fair.

So, what did the product promise and what did it do to my skin...

I'll go with the order written on the box.

Primer? Yes. That worked great.

Moisturizes? It did, in a sense where the cream glide easily on my skin. But it does not feel sticky or heavy in any way. In fact, it feel like I got nothing on my skin.

Perfect and evens out skin tone? Yes. My pores are smoothed out too!

Enhance and brightens the complextion? Yes. My skin radiate in a healthy soft glow.

Increase makeup-hold? Tried it all afternoon till evening, holds fine.

I'm really happy with their BB Cream. It got a soft perfume but nothing aggressive. In fact, I love the smell a lot. I touched my face 20 minutes after applying it and it felt like I had nothing on my face.

So overall, more than pleased with the product.