October 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - X Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2009 9:33:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I adore this lipstick! Before UD discontinued these, I went on a rampage stockpiling the ones I could find and X was a must have for me. It's a peachy pink with subtle shimmer that's a great compliment to a smokey eye. As with all UD lipsticks, a little on the dry side and isn't quite as smooth as I would prefer, but I love it for the color anyways!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2007 3:09:00 AM More reviews by ToxicVamp

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the lipsticks by urban decay. They have alot of colors i love they you dont see alot. Would get them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2004 8:16:00 AM More reviews by niara

Love this. UD lipsticks go on smoothly and they stay on well, and this color is terrific--not too pale, very shimmery, quite pretty, really--think neutral with an edge. And since I'm the kind of woman who wears a black leather motorcycle jacket to PTO meetings, that's exactly what I like. It offsets smoky, dark, or lined eyes beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by blyss

I'd like to say that this is a pretty versatile colour. It's an ultra frost golden rose. The pigments is pretty high and the finish is a gleam (not quite glossy). It doesnt have an obnoxious smell thankfully but I do find that the lasting quality isn't as good as some other companies (MAC and LM comes to mind). Overall, nice pretty colour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by snyder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this color! Shimmery light rose with gold shimmer. Very pretty and light enough for an everyday color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 7:04:00 PM More reviews by LipstickChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Fab packaging but this color is not for me. Very neutral with some shimmer that make my PPP complexion look washed out. Not for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 4:55:00 AM More reviews by kyttikat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the formula of this l/s (smooth, creamy, and long lasting) but the color is just wrong for me. I'm rather pale, so this silvery taupe/peach/pink just washes me out and gives a sort of grey cast to my lips. Eh.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2003 3:29:00 PM More reviews by kimmytang

Overall a high quality lipstick. Perhaps a little too frosty for my liking but has a nice texture and lasts longer than most lippies i have tried. Sparkly rosey/beige with a hint of plum. A beautiful combination, very sexy! UD make the best sturdy lipstick packaging!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2002 6:50:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a golden rose shimmer color that looks pretty on me. I only bring it out during the warmer months and I put a clear gloss on top of it for shine.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2002 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hipchick66

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a frosty rosy/silver lipstick. The formula is very nice, creamy with staying power, but it's too frosty for me