July 30, 2014 | 1485 users online

Self Tanners - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Self tanner for face and body

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by nicoleeverett

I wasn't very impressed with this self tanner. Considering how much it cost (a lot!) it just didn't give me enough color. And I wasn't a fan of the smell either. Honestly, it smells like a much cheaper, drugstore-type self tanner. I like some of Josie Maran's other products, but this one just didn't do it for me.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG self tanner and the best in the world! I have been looking for something really natural and organic that would give me a lovely glow and this is it!
I have tried many brands and most broke me out on my face like tarte's self-tanner, or Earth People self-tanner. I like the caudalie self-tanner but found it had many silicones in it.
Then I discovered this.
It is great for face and body. Especially great for face as it does not irritate my sensitive skin. Within a few hours of application I have a gorgeous bronze glow that looks completely natural, I have had people comment lovely and tanned I look.