April 16, 2014 | 970 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Flawless

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by begxforxmercy

I don't understand why the reviews are so terrible about this product. the only issue I had was when my skin wasn't well moisturizer-it would be difficult to spread my foundation. but that's my fault for not moisturizing properly. my foundation literally stays on beautifully the whole day. on top of that-it doesn't make me completely matte which is fabulous. I love the fact that it's a stick & you just rub it all over your face. it's not messy. love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by vanessalee91

No. Not the primer for me,my skin is acne prone, oily and dry so combination I suppose. Regardless it did not work for me, which made me so sad I love benefit but it's a magnet primer so you need to do it in sections... Not worth it at all

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the worst thing I have ever tried . The girl at sophoria recommended it and I usually never buy without checking makeup alley . What a joke . It a stick of wax in my opinion . First off mine was broke when I opened it due to the horrible stick packaging . So I proceeded to speed this "wax" stick all over my face as a primer that it is . It felt wet and heavy . I then tried to putt Kat Von d foundation over top and it would not spread . I was all streaky and the "wAx" actually stopped my foundation from sticking at all! I ended up with these bald sopts .I also broke out from the whole 4 hours I wore it before I had to take it off . This is terrible ! I will stick with normal foundation primers . Oh and I have oily skin so somebody with dry would be so screwed to use this

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 5:25:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I haven't used many primers except for a L'Oreal base and Smashbox which is totally incompatible with my skin. I was a little skeptical about this since there aren't many favoring reviews. However, I like it. I'm not sure it keeps my makeup on for 15 hours, but think it does keep things in place a little longer than if I didn't use it. It definitely gives me a smoother makeup application and my pores aren't quite as noticeable. It has been the best primer I've used so far and I like the texture. I might buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/28/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by edentomlinsonx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After hearing a lot of people talk highly of this product I thought I'd give it a go! To start with the packaging is deceiving there is hardly anything In there. It literally makes no difference if I put it on to when I have it off, in fact I find it better off it kind of felt like my make up was melting after a few hours of wear! Gross.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/25/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by daiswall

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Ok so don't get me wrong, i am a MASSIVE fan of Benefit it's my favourite make up brand and every other product i've tried/had i've loved although this one just didn't impress me at all. The most impressing part of the product was the packaging.

Basically the overly dramatic sales lady, gotta give it to her she could sell a shit for 100 she was that persuasive and convincing made me waste over 20 on this horrendous product, it made my skin feel so dry and it made my foundation extremely difficult to rub in. It felt really heavy as well and It didn't last long. Would not recommend even to the rich cos you could spend your things on better things.

Also it hasn't put me off the make up brand at all, just that singular product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by RandomFuture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in the box of my oxygen wow foundation. To compare, I used the oxygen wow foundation by itself, with the stay flawless primer and with the porefessional primer. Using this primer, within an hour of putting the foundation on, everything dissolved into an oily mess. This is after I had set the foundation with powder as well. It faired worse than the foundation alone without the primer. So I am glad I didn't pay for this as it is probably the worst primer I've used. Testing with other foundations ended the same way so I will not purchase this product and wouldn't recommend anyone else to.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by noname4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Based on the packaging you would think this would last a long time, but it doesn't, and I think it was a bit expensive based on the quantity. I think the application was pretty easy but I don't really know that it helped the staying power of my makeup all that much. I was also gently patting it under my eyes to help concealer stay in place. I think next time I'll try another primer instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by lozzie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not like this. Makes foundation difficult to blend and leaves everything looking patchy and cakey. Literally feels like glue on your face. It's awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by Ajimenez531

I like this not love, because my skin is extremely oily I do not love this power. It doesn't not help keep the oil at bay however it does help keep you makeup on longer and it makes your makeup go one smoother. All benefit products are expensive however this one for the price does not redeem it self specially for people with oily skin like me. I love the packaging it's easy to use, not thick at all and easy to blend.