October 24, 2014 | 1421 users online

Masks - Avon - Clearskin Pore Penetrating Clay Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by kweebs

(This review is for the black clay mask in translucent grey packaging). I have combination skin that gets very dry in the winter and rather oily in the summer. I purchased this on my lifelong quest for a mask that ACTUALLY CLEARS MY PORES because I have the most stubborn blackheads on my nose that haven't left me since puberty. This is the first mask that noticeably shrunk and cleared the blackheads on my nose after the first use. It is more harsh than any other masks I've used before - it dried VERY stiff, almost uncomfortable so, and left my skin feeling very dry after removal. Despite the harshness, I LOVE it. When the product was drying I could see the gunk being pulled out of my pores. Gross, but awesome. It came off easily using the deep pore brush head on my clarisonic mia2 and cleaning it off the brush head was a breeze. I followed with a heavy anti-aging moisturizer before bed to alleviate the dryness. The next morning my skin looked incredibly clear, the pores on my nose still looked smaller, and most of my tiny pimples had completely disappeared. My skin was slightly drier than normal in the morning, but not flaky. I will probably continue to use this once a week in the winter and bump it up to twice a week in the summer when my skin naturally becomes more oily. I HIGHLY recommend this mask for those with stubborn blackheads, oily skin, and acne.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2014 8:14:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I'm reviewing the Clearskin pore penetrating black mineral clay mask; the packaging is dark grey. I usually have a reaction to clay masks but I didn't with this one. It was pleasant to use and although it left my skin a bit dry, no doubt dye to the salicylic acid, I can see it suiting oily skinned girls. I felt like it zapped every bit of oil from my skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2013 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Revenue

This is the best (and also the cheapest) deep cleansing clay mask that I have ever used!
It really pulls out all the dirt from your face and leaves you without a single blackhead.
Only flaw of this mask is that it dries out your skin, but that can easily be fixed with applying a good moisturizer after using the mask ;)
Don't waste your money on other more expensive Avon masks from their other ranges (Planet Spa, Solutions Complete Balance) because this is the cheapest one and gives you the best results ;)