Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Self Tanning Milk

4.8

on 1/2/2015 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this product! It gives me a very nice natural colour! I have also never had problems with uneven application. One of the things I love the most is the formula: it's very thin and easy to apply. The smell is nothing special ;-) just typical selftanner smell.

on 5/23/2014 12:35:00 AM

Wow this really works and i don't look orange! I use it on my legs. Haven't tried it on my face!

on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM

I received a sample of this in a GWP promotion at an Estee Lauder counter and I really like this a lot. It even has a nice smell, unlike most self-tanners which have a strong unpleasant smell which lasts for hours. I applied it to my legs, and a few hours later, I had a pair of nicely bronzed gams with very little streaking. Next time, I'll exfoliate before applying this and put skin lotion on the parts of my legs which absorbed a little too much color (i.e. my feet, ankles and knees) and I'm looking forward to having a perfect result.

on 5/23/2013 2:37:00 PM

Wonderful tropical smell - not the ususal self tanner awful stench. The consistancy is runny but it dries pretty fast and delivers a nice golden color. Even used on my face and I look sun kissed. Kids and husband said I smelled good! It was easy on my brown spots too. Kind of blended in, not enhanced them. Great formula. Usual tips - exfoliate first, put lotion on elbows, knees, knuckles, ankles and toes, apply "milk" - I mix with regular lotion and rub it all over. I put on two days in a row and tan lasting 4 days +. (altho I am fair) . Saw a light streak on my calf after first app, but it disappeared after 2nd application. LOVE!