September 16, 2014 | 2041 users online

Self Tanners - Estee Lauder - Bronze Goddess Self Tanning Milk

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Mariaisabeljc

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this really works and i don't look orange! I use it on my legs. Haven't tried it on my face!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by tabloid

I received a sample of this in a GWP promotion at an Estee Lauder counter and I really like this a lot. It even has a nice smell, unlike most self-tanners which have a strong unpleasant smell which lasts for hours. I applied it to my legs, and a few hours later, I had a pair of nicely bronzed gams with very little streaking. Next time, I'll exfoliate before applying this and put skin lotion on the parts of my legs which absorbed a little too much color (i.e. my feet, ankles and knees) and I'm looking forward to having a perfect result.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by suelou88

Wonderful tropical smell - not the ususal self tanner awful stench. The consistancy is runny but it dries pretty fast and delivers a nice golden color. Even used on my face and I look sun kissed. Kids and husband said I smelled good! It was easy on my brown spots too. Kind of blended in, not enhanced them. Great formula. Usual tips - exfoliate first, put lotion on elbows, knees, knuckles, ankles and toes, apply "milk" - I mix with regular lotion and rub it all over. I put on two days in a row and tan lasting 4 days +. (altho I am fair) . Saw a light streak on my calf after first app, but it disappeared after 2nd application. LOVE!