April 20, 2014 | 1585 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Heat Styling Protection

rated 1 of 5 on 6/10/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree with the previous reviews. But, I used this after blow drying 4 sprays. Made hair stiff and dry. Didn't seem to protect hair well.. Not impressed at all. Don't waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by lovermac

I agree with the previous reviewer on everything she said. I love the smell of this and was hoping I would love it, but I also find it drying and my hair looks dull. The very first ingredient is alcohol. I prefer my beyond the zone from Sally's over this by a long shot, and this is more than twice the price. Never again. My hairdresser raved about this, but I am starting to think maybe she just wanted to make a sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jennarae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying I wanted to love this product so badly. I am a big fan of Moroccanoil's treatment and their luminous hairspray... so I must admit I purchased this in part because I thought it would look fantastic on my counter with the other two products (sad but true).

Pros:
-Lovely scent
-Easy to apply (I use 4 spritzes on damp hair)
-Great Moroccanoil packaging

Cons
-Drying-- a main ingredient is alcohol
-Leaves a sticky almost hairspray like residue-- I notice that when I use this I have a lot more tangles when I'm doing a blow out
-Seems to dull my hair
-Minimal protection from heat styling-- I've been using this consistently for about a month and while my ends may look slightly less "crispy" than they would without it... it definitely isn't enough to justify a repurchase
-Expensive! $28 dollars per bottle-- after a month of use (4 spritzes/blowout) my bottle is half empty