January 31, 2015 | 1828 users online

Treatments (Face) - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2015 7:14:00 PM More reviews by nichdizzlee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Honestly hated this, I was very hopeful about this product. But, I tried this with powder foundation, liquid, and without makeup and it was just awful. I expected something, considering the price, to work as a mattifer and a primer. The smell wasn't awful at all either, I actually like of like the smell of Tea Tree Oil. I use it whenever I need it also.
I think like maybe 2 hours into wearing the product, it became very greasy. I don't like to use a lot of product with anything because I believe a little can go a long with certain stuff, and keep in mind that too much primer can be just BAD. I do have oily skin with certain foundations and some I want to be matte and other I want a little glow. It really felt like a regular primer, I use ELF mineral primer and I wanted something that helped matte out my skin with powder foundation. It became very greasy and gross after 2 hours and my face looked terrible! I wanted to wash it off!
I wouldn't let anyone of my friends buy this product or even people I didn't know! I usually google reviews of products for a week or so before I buy anything, I didn't research this one. Thankfully I was able to return the item..

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2015 8:34:00 AM More reviews by kirakirawow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I live in Japan and this was advertised at the shop as a "makeup base". Unfortunately, when I applied a Missha BB cream on top of this product, there was a weird reaction between the two products and little chunks formed-basically the opposite effect that you'd want! I like tea-tree oil, so I've used this on makeup-free days, but I didn't think it did anything to minimize my pores. Basically, this was an overpriced, useless product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by yyoun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

doesn't do anything and causes breakouts

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 2:07:00 PM More reviews by XeniB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a moisturizer. Or a primer. It did nothing with my pores but at least I expected it to keep my face matte. But no.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by arimbii

It didn't make my face matte

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by mariaNj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SMOOTH ON APPLICATION, TURNS INTO OIL AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS!

No pore minimization, no oil control, rather with this product my face becomes oilier than other serums. I use it as moisturizer now in winter before SPF.

won't recommend this to oily, very oily, warm humid climates.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by hippolyte93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

the only thing this product does is making my face very soft without giving me break-outs...no pores minimising...no makeup priming...basiclly nothing but a transparent moisturizer...and it's kind of expensive ! so yeah...another regret

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Didn't notice a change in my pores or anything like that. I did notice that this helped with oil and blemishes, I suppose that is the tea tree element though. I wouldn't re-purchase this as a primer at all as it did not work very well as primer or pore reducing serum.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by libwyman

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess the packaging is good, feels nice on the skin and has a pleasant smell... but honestly this did nothing! just putting extra product on my face for no reason! Didn't minimise the size of my pores what so ever and made my make up ball up when I tried to blend! Was also extremely pricey! total waste of money

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Good thing that this does not break me out,like many primers do.
Bad thing is that this balls up my foundation if i try to use a buffing brush.

I have to use my fingers and blend very lightly so my face does not look like it has all kind of yukkie stuff on it.

Like the fresh scent though...