The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser

2.0

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Silica (Absorbent), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Isododecane (Solvent), Talc (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Pentylene Glycol (Solvent), Sodium Polyacrylate (Film Former/Viscosity Increasing Agent), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Glyceryl Stearate Citrate (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil/Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Epilobium Fleischeri Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Leptospermum Petersonii Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant).

on 6/11/2015 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product could be like Benefit's Porefessional and work as a primer and pore minimizer. I also liked other tea tree range Body Shop products for my oily skin so I wanted to try. When I put this on under make up as a primer, first , it doesnt do anything with pores and it makes my face so oily , after one hour I feel like my face is trying to throw up all the products on my face. I hated it. I cant use this product under make up or without make up. I only use it now just for the sake of finishing the product at nights on clean and toned face .I only like the smell and fresh feeling of it once put it on. I thought tea tree may help with blemishes and pimples so I use it at night. But never buy it again.

on 1/15/2015 7:14:00 PM

Honestly hated this, I was very hopeful about this product. But, I tried this with powder foundation, liquid, and without makeup and it was just awful. I expected something, considering the price, to work as a mattifer and a primer. The smell wasn't awful at all either, I actually like of like the smell of Tea Tree Oil. I use it whenever I need it also.
I think like maybe 2 hours into wearing the product, it became very greasy. I don't like to use a lot of product with anything because I believe a little can go a long with certain stuff, and keep in mind that too much primer can be just BAD. I do have oily skin with certain foundations and some I want to be matte and other I want a little glow. It really felt like a regular primer, I use ELF mineral primer and I wanted something that helped matte out my skin with powder foundation. It became very greasy and gross after 2 hours and my face looked terrible! I wanted to wash it off!
I wouldn't let anyone of my friends buy this product or even people I didn't know! I usually google reviews of products for a week or so before I buy anything, I didn't research this one. Thankfully I was able to return the item..

on 1/4/2015 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I live in Japan and this was advertised at the shop as a "makeup base". Unfortunately, when I applied a Missha BB cream on top of this product, there was a weird reaction between the two products and little chunks formed-basically the opposite effect that you'd want! I like tea-tree oil, so I've used this on makeup-free days, but I didn't think it did anything to minimize my pores. Basically, this was an overpriced, useless product.

on 12/13/2014 1:54:00 PM

doesn't do anything and causes breakouts

on 9/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

This isn't a moisturizer. Or a primer. It did nothing with my pores but at least I expected it to keep my face matte. But no.

on 9/20/2014 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It didn't make my face matte

on 9/19/2014 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

SMOOTH ON APPLICATION, TURNS INTO OIL AFTER A COUPLE OF HOURS!

No pore minimization, no oil control, rather with this product my face becomes oilier than other serums. I use it as moisturizer now in winter before SPF.

won't recommend this to oily, very oily, warm humid climates.

on 8/25/2014 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

the only thing this product does is making my face very soft without giving me break-outs...no pores minimising...no makeup priming...basiclly nothing but a transparent moisturizer...and it's kind of expensive ! so yeah...another regret

on 8/8/2014 7:32:00 PM

Didn't notice a change in my pores or anything like that. I did notice that this helped with oil and blemishes, I suppose that is the tea tree element though. I wouldn't re-purchase this as a primer at all as it did not work very well as primer or pore reducing serum.

on 6/4/2014 1:52:00 PM

I guess the packaging is good, feels nice on the skin and has a pleasant smell... but honestly this did nothing! just putting extra product on my face for no reason! Didn't minimise the size of my pores what so ever and made my make up ball up when I tried to blend! Was also extremely pricey! total waste of money

Popular Treatments (Face)