September 30, 2014 | 1864 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Purely Pampering in Coconut Milk With Jasmine Petals

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by ashpash44

Super moisturizing, love the smell. I wish it would last all day long though! It's almost like it fades immediately but it's ok because it doesn't override my perfume. It can complement anything because it's so subtle. May buy again in the winter if it's still available.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Dreamer731

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this body wash. I don't detect any coconut scent in this which is fine because it still smells divine. I love the rich creamy formula and the soft clean floraly scent. It lathers really well and It leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized. It's like a little daily luxury.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by glassofwater

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore the smell of this! It's so subtle and sweet, almost like a soap from Japan. The scent lasts all day. I hope they make this forever. It really cleanses and softens my skin, I barely even need to use lotion afterwards. It's thick enough to use in shaving, which saves me money in the long run. I'm stocking up on this, I am afraid it won't be that popular.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shower gel smells so good!It lathers well,it leaves your skin super soft!The smell is soft and sensual! For a night out or a night in with your bf!Love it!