December 19, 2014 | 1188 users online

Top/Base Coats - Skinfood - Nail Vita Top Coat

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this top coat. The brush is nice and thick so it only takes 2 swipes over my nails and I'm done. Makes my polish last longer, which is the point of a top coat! I found that it dries in a reasonable time, mine dried completely within 15 minutes. It also smells nice, that might sound strange, but when it's drying it has a fruity smell to it. Pretty good price too! Would purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2013 8:30:00 AM More reviews by bua

I've read good reviews about this top coat from other sites, which I completely don't understand. This thing takes AGES to dry, no kidding. Even after an hour, if I press my finger on my nail I can see my fingerprints. This top coat is not sheet marks-proof as well, even when I apply it in the morning, get about my business all day and go to bed. The next morning I still end up getting sheet marks, which is terrible for a top coat. It also does a poor job of covering up any imperfections. Maybe I just got a bad bottle, but I DISLIKE this. Do NOT buy it.